Muslim Fascists attempt to kill Radiohead fans for playing music and drinking during Ramadan

Muslim Fascists attempt to kill Radiohead fans for playing music and drinking during Ramadan.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/turkish-radiohead-fans-attacked-istanbul

youtube.com/watch?v=SwRr9sHTKIA

>“We were beaten by more than 20 men with pipes in their hands, beer bottles were broken on our heads, I don’t even know how we made it out,” the post read, before adding a later update that everyone escaped serious injury.

>“For the first time in my life, I was scared of being killed. Can’t even think right now, just a blank stare at the walls. Weird Fishes is my favorite song in the world, and I was dancing to it outside when it all started. Now it has so much more meaning for me.”

>The attacks come at a time of heightened tension in Istanbul. Authorities have banned transgender and gay pride marches that were due to take place in June, after an ultra-nationalist group warned it would not allow them to go ahead.

>itsokayitwasonlya9mm.jpg

He got a taste of the glock 40

>two sentences
>both have fucked up grammar
lol

to be fair, I've also beaten people with pipes for listening to radiohead.

look at all those faggots hiding in the room and closing the doors. even recording it on their phone. Holy fucking shit.

Listening to radiohead should be a crime t b h

I'm with the Mudslimes on this one.

Only shitskins hate Radiohead

Aloha snackbar, you filthy slimes

HOLY SHIT EUROPE GET YOUR SHIT TOG-

>Istanbul

Oh. Welp, Turks gonna turk.

No you havent.
You're a scrawny Manlet that has only ever "beaten" anyone in an argument you made in your own head while showering.

Why is everything fascism now?

They are nationalistic and totalitarian. That is Fascism.

These """"people"""" want to enter the EU. Turkey is a muslim state. They need a nato backed regime change libya style.

funny becasue Radiohead lyrics sound just like the incoherent rantings of muslims

Most the people in the video are Turks. They need liberating from these ape-men that brutalise them.

>this remains unbeaten

get your shit together roaches

>She's a Japanese witch! Stone her!

preferably with the fire pointing them away from Europe

They're coming for your boyfriend too Sup Forums

THIS IS WHY 30 ROUND MAGS ARE NECESSARY

It was radiohead that made them rage, the drinking was tolerable.
that whining voice made them so angry.!