GB:Randall Cobb posts 9/85 line on 13 targets
ARZ:PFT: Still room for optimism on David Johnson
SEA:Lacy's Seahawks debut: 5 carries, 3 yards
SF:Carlos Hyde catches six passes Week 1
GB:Ty Montgomery piles up 23 touches vs. Seattle
GB:Aaron Rodgers posts 50th career 300-yard game

Discuss.

Lions > puckers

Can we discuss Stafford only having 3 wins against teams that were .500?

Holy fuck how can one QB be SO much better than everyone else?

The Cowboys look like shit right now.

Can we discuss Stafford currently being undefeated and the best QB in the NFCN?

>right now

in what way? wins? division titles? playoff wins?

>goff
>second
WEW

>Tfw NFC West

Sample size too small, stick to a proper sample size
Like Staffords wins against teams at .500 over the last 9 seasons

swallow my big sample size, faggot

>my favorite player ever from my college is on the shittiest team in the nfl
>had 2 touchdowns and pagano robbed him of one
why

We can discuss whatever you want

Im flipping between the giants, orioles and Seth Mcfarlands new kino. What do?

>packers fans
>discusses stats, roster changes, matchups, strategies
>packers haters
>memes, chokers lol, refbabbys, homosex qb, u suck

How many teams with a winning record has Stafford won against?

Lions are the better team

>Sample size

No one cares. Stafford > Rodgers

Do people in Baltimore really do this?

Clean your house fucking baltinigger

>tfw Foster is ded

Packers fans seem to be triggered and salty as of late.

>Cry about stats whenever they make Rodgers look like shit

Saying the same thing to my post twice doesn't make you right

white trash says what?

Can anyone stop them?

>old bays house

Jesus why is it exactly like I imagined? How do people live like that? Clean that shit up

The tank is off to a great start.
Do we have a chance to out-tank the jets? I think so.

That jags run was fun while it lasted
R.I.P jacksonville
Based fournette will run out of gas without a passing game 2 support him

My nigga Zeke playing good and busting a nut in dem Giants!

I dont mind my RB nigga beat a woman. Truth be told some liberal dumb whoors deserve a beating. Specially when they play the odds and Russian Roulette with niggas: the most probable outcomes being HIV, left pregnant and alone, or beatings. Those are the house odds even for black hood rats, and BBW that lay down with niggas. So i dont care Zeke and many other black "men"/ athletes do whats in their liberal and jungle conditioned nature. Of course there are exemptions to the rule. Like my American Hoteps. Great men. But a bitch plays those house odds, dont be surprise when u get the shit stick.

Maybe if dat bitches father had not raised a loose liberal whore, then maybe dont get beaten, humiliated, and a train ran on her azz by Zeke and other Cowboys, as Court documents showed.

So Zeke deserves to play. But if that nigga protest his own America, then fuk dat nigga.

He only has to hold on until week 7 when Dede Westbrook comes off IR for that minor fucking core injury he has

You guys are going to fuck it up by starting Luck, getting him hurt again, and not reporting it while continuing to start him until the life support fails

Lol get trolled retards, its clearly day in that pic. I stole it from Sup Forums to get (you)'s. Thanks for fueling my ascention to meme godhood losers

>Lions are the better team
is there a measurable metric you could post to support that?

Actually it is not. The first 2 years need to be removed he took over for a 0-16 and he rode the bench injured those years which was how he had the injury prone meme tagged on him.

Can we discuss Rodgers only having two wins when down in the fourth against teams with records of .500 or better?

about what?
>Cry about stats whenever they make Rodgers look like shit
what stats?

Lions have Stafford. Next stupid question please.

That's what I'm afraid of. I really hope they just bite the bullet and sit him this season so he can actually recover.

You really need to get your life in order senpai

Holy fuck clean your room

>seahawks pick-6 called back because a packers WR dragged jeremy lane down to the ground by his facemask

lmao

You almost did a troll on me my nigga. Truth be told i was gonna compliment your art collection.

>what stats?

Lets start easy, zero (0) wins without refball

Memes

just wait till bradford puts up a 158.3 tomorrow night

Steelers look underwhelming.

It was called back due to a block in the back to Rodgers.

>He spends time typing out posts nobody reads on a masai dance choreography discussion location

why

Stafford bout to go off this year

>backtracking/damage controlling this hard
Reverse image search shows nothing on google

That's an Old Gay original, he actually lives in his own filth. Lmao

Your place seems very cluttered

Sure the Lions scored more points, had more ints and several other stats. It's week 1 Fudge head we do this dance every year.

By the way Aaron Rodgers is also sub .500 vs winning teams.

Or maybe the Browns look good. Also FIRE MIKE TOMLIN!

will the rams ever permanently switch to the old blue and yellow colors? their uniforms look like shit. the navy blue and white and diarrhea gold are fucking ugly. i bet more people will show up to games and get excited if they do something as basic as bring those uniforms back permanently

GOAT QB

kys you filthy degenerate

It just seems like when people meme on the packers they cant handle the banter and get triggered as fuck. Even when its obvious that they are only meming to get a reaction out of packers fans.

>cliff avril gently puts his hand on the back of rodgers
>this is apparently a 'block in the back'

lol

>1-25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

I'm not saying I agree, I'm just saying that's what the penalty was.

My guess is they're using blue and white right now as a stepping stone to get rid of millennium gold from their color scheme before switching to blue and yellow when the new stadium is ready. If they were to keep the blue and white, I wouldn't mind as long as it eventually comes with a uniform change dropping any gold.

This delusion! Go rewatch the play everyone and their mother called it a bad play and bad officiating.

I love it when the Packers Internet Defense Force shows up they are about the most pathetic group of faggots in the world.

By the way if anyone has ever been to Wisconsin it is the most flat and boring place in the world surrounded by much better and more interesting states.

what is the fucking point of allowing replay reviews if they are still fucking up just as much?

Pretty shit call, but Avril had no business even touching Rodgers there. Rodgers was never going to have any impact on the play and playing in Green Bay you know that all the refs are going to be full fucking homo for Rodgers. It was a pretty dumb move that could have been avoided.

packers have over 35 consecutive wins while entering the 4th with a lead

My nigga, im an OG here. A legend. I literally make this place in my image. Im both respected and feared in dis anonymous Social Justice Support Forum.

Niggas literally copy and wanna be me,

Who is you nigga??!

Honestly, who can stop them?

They just took a giant runny shit all over the 9-7 titans in their own stadium at 10am

>being this ass blasted
There was a interference call that was missed that would of been close to a touchdown for the packers. You can cherry pick all you want

Fact: Packers have not won a single game in the Rodgers era without the refs carrying them

>A defender had the nerve to look at a packers receiver when he dropped the ball! PI! PI!

Their defense fool. It's awful.

Oh hai chokeland

they held a healthy titans offense to 16 points at home, all they need is an average defense and the offense can carry them through every game

Goff had a better performance than rodgers. Discuss

>mfw Pantherfags and Falconfags think they can win the division

Rodgers is an overrated refbabby

>lions defense was great today

How?! Is the cards offense that bad?

>trips

Puckers BTFO

He's a Packers fan, his team will never have the most Super Bowls, he will never be remembered for GOAT QBs. If the refs don't bail him out he will cry about how rigged the NFL is. All he does is brags about how GOAT his QB is when his QB isn't even top 5 of any era. His only claim to fame is he won the first 2 Super Bowls that no one was alive for. Most Packers fans think their team only has 2 Super Bowls. They insist NFL Championships don't matter while bragging about all of theirs in the same breath. They will never have a winning record against the Bears. They live in fucking Wisconsin.

I thought Lacy would be a beast today in the revenge game, didnt happen

Rodgers is an overrated refbabby

yeah i figured this is their "strategy" too but they still have that shitty gold in there for some reason. even if they end up with just blue and white eventually it will be much uglier than the classic blue and yellow. i bet they have some dumb reasoning for not going blue and yellow too like " we want to differentiate our brand from the chargers"

are there any stats from the last year that the lions excelled in?

i thought it was kindafunny

Cowboys are doing the raping

If they removed the gold fom the current Jersey it would look good. Though I totally agree the original Blue and Gold was great

Also, eight (8) fourth-quarter comebacks

>They will never have a winning record against the Bears
they currently do

'because revenge game' is a meme

i have no idea why people think it's legit

why is that significant? I rather my team win a game all 4 quarters, especially against mediocre opponents

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

Has it been over a decade since the Bucs won the NFCS?

>Rodgers literally worse than Stafford despite having a much better team

loving
every
laugh

Always

He always was elite

Shut the fuck up.

The colts without Luck on offense and Vontae on defense are the worst team in the NFL bar none. Yes, even worse than the jets.

t. Colts fan

>still

if you take a time machine back to 2012 and then stop watching after 2014 maybe