HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm legit confused as to why a person (im just taking a stab and assuming you aren't rich or too busy) would like..... post about a movie that is going to probably make a lot of money, and laugh at it (for whatever reason you think its funny). Are you disappointed and this is how you manifest it? Do you like other movies and hate movies like this? I just really don't understand. What compels you to spend your time posting about a movie? Are you hoping that people agree with you so you feel validated (if so why do you even care)? Or are you hoping people defend the movie because you want to like it but are afraid you won't (which, again its just a movie)?

I'm not trying to troll or argue or debate or anything. I just do not understand posts like this. What do you gain? Why do you do this?

Can you tell me a little about yourself to further my understanding?

Not him, but 50% of everything that happens on this board is because of the first two things you mentioned.

The other 50% is divided between loneliness, BANE? and lesser memes.

This clarifies everything about the questions i asked. Thank you.

Can you have thoughts that don't have anything to do with memes or any sort of ideas repeated here countless times?

Thank you for providing an actual response.

Do you ever find it interesting that we are all equally ignorant as to why people post the shit they do here? All any of us can do is speculate.

It's kind of a unique social phenomenon in that sense.

what the fuck is the one in the middle supposed to be? is it giga-nigga?

Why is Cyborg so small?

Flash looks physically bigger than a black robot, what the fuck?

>do you ever find it intersting

Not as such. Ignorance is kind of a constant on this website.

I do find it interesting that given the scope of information on the internet we could all, theoretically, discuss out opinions about film and television objectively. Especially since there's common ground in contempt for shills.

But apparently it's much more entertaining to post memes, call each other cucks and explain our fetishes in the most cringey and socially awkward ways possible. This isn't wholly criticism, mind you-a thread about real estate on Mustafar was the closest I've come to experiencing old /tg/ in years.

I guess it is fascinating that mob mentality is apparently transmissable over the internet though.

Cyborg is standing behind them. It's a perspective trick.

>name our band

looks like phooooooooooooootttooooooshop

Snoopy and the Poopy Groupies

Huh. I legit can't tell if they actually cast him too small, or if marketing know Batman and Wondy will generatre hype anyway so they're made to stand out more in photography.

Doesn't help Momoaman over there's a fuckin' beast.

Even if he is further back, his metal bits are flush with his skin and his joints look tiny in proportion to the rest of his body.

He's scrawny.

It's grafixman.
He can play video games at 1080p/60fps.

Watch teen totans nigga.

No seriously, even though powerlevels are inconsistent as fuck depending on who's the main character of the week (Ravem especially veers between reality warper and gets beaten up seconds into the fight) it's actually pretty based.

is this suicide squad 2?

Niggatricity but then they changed his name to a more politically correct one: Jiggaboo Lightning.

Fantastic 5 is looking good.

why does aquaman have a menorah?

It's Cyborg. You and most non-comic readers probably know him from the Teen Titans. However in 2011, with DC's reboot and relaunch of their comics called the New 52, Cyborg was made a founding member of the Justice League. Which is why he's in this movie, even though probably almost any other character who has been a member in the comics would be better, like Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, or even Hawkgirl. Seriously more people would probably know fucking Hawkgirl as a Justice League member than fucking Cyborg.

Superior pregfu coming through

>Batman
>Captain America with a whip
>Iron Man
>The Flash
>and Thor with a trident

Why couldn't they have had Jon Stewart as the black superhero? That is the black Green Lantern by the way for those who didn't know.

so what's their plan to make the flash not overpowered? I mean we're talking about the cunt who can travel across the universe faster than someone using instantaneous travel?

>Bat symbol barely there
>wonderjew bloated face and CGI thigh
>robonegro's crumple aluminium foils armor
>flash: those fucking lines clusterfuck. Dick armor just because
>That fucking factory rejects fork

>megatron is now wearing some random guys face

This isn't want optimus meant, you idiot

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE

>wonderjew bloated face

How did I not notice this first?

He lives again!

>You'll never get a good black character or Hawkgirl in the DC live action movies until another reboot

Fucking kill me

why does batman look like the owl man from watchmen?

cyborg looks so shit.... like wtf. niggers ruin everything once again. aqua man looks kinda shit as well, and is supposed to be white.

Night Owl is the character you mean, but he also looks like Owlman, the evil Batman from Earth 3.

>owlman
>evil

your opinion literally doesn't matter.

Isn't Earth 3 where they have goatees and that's how you know they're evil?

cyborg looks really stupid

Which Kardashian is this?

are there even cyborg fans? why is he even there if black green lantern exist?
hell you can have Martian manhunter in there shape-shifting as a nigga and no one would care

Reminder that aqua man is a fucking stupid character

So is Wonder Woman for that matter
>invisible jet

I kind of feel offended they didn't have J'onn instead of Cyborg. I can understand why they'd want to keep away from GL though.

So much worse than dressing like a bat and branding everything with a bat motif

What the fuck is wrong with Gal Gadot's face here? Did they replace her with one of those 50K sex dolls?

The Japanese have become quite advanced, user.

bats eat fish so yes

Jon is 2nd Green Lantern (not like it matters) Also Green Lanterns have more lore

Martian Manhunter should be there because he usually is a black man.

But both those niggas share the name Jon (or J'onn).

They went too far into trying to make her look good
They should know the limitations

>all these superheros
>none of them cared when Zod tried to terraform the earth
>or when Doomsday ran loose

Because Johns is a Halfag and would never let that happen

Did they CGI Wonder Woman's jaw? Looks better now desu.

That explains why he's overheating.

Or when Enchantress was fucking shit up.

She's entirely CG

All of the costumes are better than all of Marvel's "costumes". Really you know it's true.

this is /tv you moron, thats what people do here. Discuss "Kinos" XD

top kek

Or when Bane took hostage all of gotham.

And all the cast is worse

>Bat symbol barely there
>wonderjew bloated face and CGI thigh
>robonegro's crumple aluminium foils armor
>flash: those fucking lines clusterfuck. Dick armor just because
>That fucking factory rejects fork
lol no

I want to concede to you 1 actor who I agree is better, but looking at this picture I'm coming up with zilch.

Maybe Hawkgirl will be in Justice League 2.

Robert Downey Jr is better than Gal Gadot.

Looks like a still from some turkish superhero parody show, seriously !! wtf is wrong with their costumes ???

LOL

They've confirmed a Green Lantern Corps movie. All of Earth's Lanterns are supposed to be in it IIRC. I'm sure they could use the original Lantern with the out of place costume and the Luchador nigger Lantern as jokes.

They gave her blue eyes and a jaw
They are trying to make her look like Wonder Woman

>confirmed
Yeah. Sure. "Confirmed".

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This kind of autistic shit posting needs to be an automatic ban

It looks terrible though, it's like when Fox cast Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4

this trailer is so fucking bad and this movie looks like dog shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Trying way too hard to be a quipfest like Marvel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS YOU AGAIN, YOU STILL MAD AS FUCK

What looks bad about it?

>reddit tier wallpapers with every post
>trying embarassingly hard to sound smart while coming off as pretentious
why are we so flooded with you fucks lately?

you're fucking delusional if you believe that

that is one of the gayest fedora tipping wallpapers I've ever seen

Anything is better than that ayylmao skelly

the acting is trash, the quips aren't funny or clever, the script seems really bad.

its like theyre trying too hard, who ever is in charge of these movies needs to be fired

probably hasn't got speedforce or whatever the fuck it is that makes him do retarded shit

looks like pure kino

wonder woman looks off.... like a mannequin

Why don't you watch an episode of Timm's Justice League or pick up a comic book?

Anthony Mackie

You shouldn't tell people to read comics, they're for kids 100% of the time with no exceptions and this is a board for mature, intelligent nihilists with a wicked sense of humor.

After all these years I became: DC Comics Universe

i kek'd

>Formulas
>Formulas
>Formulas

CYBORG VS VISION
NIGHT VS DAY
NIGGER VS BRITBONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DC is shit tier. Who would be a DC fan?

People who read comics but don't watch the DCEU movies.

this

Why do they keep shafting Martian Manhunter?

The dude's a fucking powerhouse. Most adaptations of the guy have to depower him purely because he's such a Swiss Army Knife of abilities.

But he's a green martian, that's too silly for the dark and mature DCEU.

easier to sell a robot transformers toy than a green dude with a large cape

You got wrekt son

They stopped using the invisible jet and fuck you Aquaman's royalty with a hot wife

>powerhouse
Exactly, people think he's too strong to make the Justice League entertaining.
He can read people's minds, phase through matter, match Superman and Wonder Woman in strength, fly, and shapeshift.
Bruce Timm did an excellent job focusing on just unique traits