Is this the normiest may may food known to humankind?

is this the normiest may may food known to humankind?

>KFC and fast/junk food general
>inb4 'DURR DURR LE HUNGARIAN THINKS KFC IS JUNK'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_KFC_franchises
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe Europeans have strong opinions about KFC

Fast food is not good but it is tasty.

AW SHIIIEEEET DEM NIGGAS YAY CRANKIN HEEM AINT NO CHICKENS WOOP WOOP HOLLA AT DEM BIX NOOD

the dearth of niggers creates interesting positions

wew I rolled tripz

its my dream job to be kfc delivery boy

Never ate it. Is it good?

why do czechs always mention kfc delivery services? i've seen it multiple times on this board now

FUCKY FUCKY THE MILFS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(milves?)

Yes, it's surprisingly good considering it's fast food.

And also priced accordingly. I can get absolutely stuffed with a Burger King coupon code for 8€, and that's where menus at KFC barely start.

it's better than mcd but still pretty shit

For me, it's Grander Texas. The best fast food sandwich.

we dont
In one of the biggest and definitely busiest shopping malls here in Poortugal, we have a KFC right next to a McDonalds. It doesnt matter how long the queue is at McDonalds, KFC is always empty.
It was the same with Burger King, that was a mere 30 secs walking distance from McD. But since they added free refills and changed their french fries, its getting more traffic.

looks very meme

Hungary? more like HUNGRY for some KFC? am I right bois?

hahah

The stupid wood tray is the worst part. It's barely as large as the burger so it can't catch any sauce dripping, and the handle is too short to hold it.

I guess it's good that KFC is popular in Europe and Asia since Americans stopped eating it like a decade ago.

No, In-N-Out is the biggest normie meme.

t. someone that lives minutes within two of them and doesn't understand the hype

Never eaten or seen KFC

:^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_KFC_franchises

thee hee

Finland is officially North Korea tier now

>not visiting Libya for some Uncle Kentucky

Yeah but dat Hes doe.

McDonalds is gone in my town. Everyone is ordering food online.

>i will never taste KFC

>tfw the McDonalds cancer will never die
>tfw still no Burger King or anything else in town

Carl's junior>KFC>Burger King> McDonalds

the fuck? when did you get to try carl's jr ivan

>all this sorrow about no KFC

Don't Euros produce higher quality chicken meat? KFC uses full blown Frankstein material.
Just go to any other place that makes fried chicken.

divide the population and the number of outlets m8

Do you really think European KFC would import their chlorine chicken from the US? They'll use the same European meat as everyone else.

The traditional Murrican fast food is doing terrible in the Netherlands. They are stuck in the 90's.

McDonalds tried to reform their image and it completely blew up on them. When people go out to eat a burger, they want a real burger and not some overpriced, downsized, flavorless healthburger. You're not going to motivate health freaks to eat burger with your stupid healthburger shit. You need to pander to the burger people and pander to them by offering quality ingredients and quality preperation.

booking my flight

not to meme about the muzzies, but a unique curry item would be pretty sweet

no
here its expensive and the fried part of the chicken doesn't make it taste different from regular chicken

They really thought it was a good idea to start selling salads. Why go to McDonald's for a overpriced salad? They never learn.

The spicy chicken burger is decent and the chili cheese fries are unique to that chain, but they're not actually worth the money. Plus it's still relatively sparse, only cities with multiple hundred thousand inhabitants have a single KFC each. Also you can get Hot Wings at McD and BK now.

>When people go out to eat a burger, they want a real burger and not some overpriced, downsized, flavorless healthburger. You're not going to motivate health freaks to eat burger with your stupid healthburger shit. You need to pander to the burger people and pander to them by offering quality ingredients and quality preperation.
this
for the price of bigmac menu i can get a kraft burger from my local microburgery that has twice as much of meat which is not dry, full grain bun and fresh veggies

also, with the rise of online food delivery, the old corporate fast food chains are having tough times competing now, basically recognizability is the only thing which still keeps them afloat

KFC > everything else

If dubs I go for some spicy wings tonight

Whatever then.
will stay more healthy i guess

Sometimes I get a small salad as a side for a big burger though. Even big burgers aren't that unhealthy, they're just relatively lean meat on buns with some sauce and veggies and maybe a slice of cheese. It's the deep fried condiments and sodas that get you.

enjoy the starving m8

>this is a free re-roll for you

Hello L*ndon

>What decoration will really go with a burger presentation?
>I know, rice and chopsticks!

thanks for destroying the thread, al-Hannoveri

this microburgery makes country/culture themed burgers, the one with rice was asian

>microburgery

you're missing out

I just finished the fries, it's okay desu with the garlic mayonnaise

He is, but it's also pretty pretentious. Imagine if every German restaurant called itself a microschnitzlery.

It's very uncommon here.

>microschnitzlery
stealing this idea and making the big bux off of heritagefags

Call it a Schnitzelhaus though, sounds far more authentic.

>Schnitzelhaus
sounds legit

Don't forget the schlager music.

10/10
Would visit.

It was absolute dogshit in America until like 3 years ago. It's okay now. Apparently the ME ones are god tier

>[hand rubbing intensifies]

i have never eaten kfc

Pretty much same here. I remember it being total garbage a few years ago but it seems they have gotten their shit together.