Hannity has a point

Hannity has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/fairvote/pages/199/attachments/original/1450119297/2008votersperelector.pdf?1450119297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol u follow a fox anchors social media, good grief

our guy

Hannity is a complete hack. Post somebody with integrity like Shapiro

xD woah nice post

The Bible has its fair share of sex, violence, and drivel as well. What is art but a reflection of humanity?

I'm not knocking the Bible either, it only makes sense for it to be an archive of our primative behaviors, but why should art be any different?

>(((shapiro)))
>integrity

Who?

>Shapiro doesn't have integrity
kek

Hollywood is especially vicious now, they feel their grasp on middle America slipping and don't know how to react except to demonize them even more.

Celebrity worship culture has been on the decline for a while, but it took a rude wake up call to leave them terrified of how limited their influence on society has become.

haven't liked him since he was defending that sloot making false accusations against corey lewandowski

The sad part is I know some old white rust belt type folk who still think the Democrats are the party of the working man. The left is bourgeois as fuck, they're literally the rich establishment mocking the common folk.

>good grief

kek

Except that Hollywood is not dying, they just tell you they are dying to keep raking billions.

This.
2016 was the most successful year ever at the box office and yet they continue to act like piracy is killing the industry for their garbage blockbusters.

>Hwood is dying

>successful
Really? Than again with tickets costing almost $15 on average, it'd be pretty difficult not to have some success.

don't celebs own ufc ?

Shapiro totally jew'd out.
But yeah once he unfucks his shit, it's GG.

Yeah the way it's going though, the bubble will burst. All these films were expensive as fuck to make.

I actually start to like Hannity more and more by the day.

The Wallbanger is still mad he lost his 9pm slot to that slit and lost it again to that pencil necked geek.

Sean Hannity calling anyone else a hypocrite is about as hypocritical as it gets. The guy actually had the nerve in his latest Assange interview to go on about how mainstream news outlets don't present the news from a neutral stance. His house isn't even made of glass, it's fucking tissue paper.

All of those movies are Disney's pop culture investments, not Hollywood blockbusters.

based emma dropping out of oscarbait

No, he really doesn't.

Is this like when people say "Nintendo is doomed" on Sup Forums? Do you guys say it every year, absolutely certain that this, finally, will be the year it happens? And then when it doesn't you move on to next year with the same dark predictions?

>guy who works for sensationalist media blaming sensationalist media
It's like MC Escher, the post: "The Eternal Fuckwit"

More like the theater experience has fucking sucked for a while now. Paying 15 bucks to sit through 20 minutes of ads BEFORE trailers

Why are you surprised? You said it yourself, he's a jew, he was never on your side.

hannity is the john stewart of the right

he never claims to be a journalist, and clearly works as a tv personality

member when he volunteered to get waterboarded but never did?

Nice source. If there's any truth to this it's primarily because of population concentration in urban areas.

It's almost as if you're in denial that Hillary won the popular vote. I hope your source of "news" is Trumpy's twitter feed.

>Sup Forums
They claimed AAA games would under sell in 2016 and they did big time.

The Nintendo memes are bantz.

Look around at this place, anywhere online, serious film convos are fucking done. It's a shit show.

the only people making good cash is disney atm. sad

luckily the rust belt woke up and went red

NAFTA TPP Hillary didnt even campaign there

Hwood is dying. The Mouse isn't slowing down though.

His assange interview was pretty good. Feels good listening to an interview without people squealing.

>Rome is dying

Hanity and his followers are embarrassments.

whats the bible got to do with it

why was he watching in the first place?

>it's a conservatives cant take a joke episode

>it still thinks the election was about the popular vote.
>it thinks California wasn't fucking rigged to high heaven, the state that wants to defend illegals in court.

>nice source
do you have google?

>primarily because
democrats are no longer popular to rural voters

>muh popular vote
did you run hillarys campaign? you sound like them

you forgot about the electoral college, bad luck guys

>the only people making good cash is disney atm. sad
This doesn't really say that much except that Disney is fucking buying up everything under the sun. Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm are all fundamentally different operations that largely operate their own way and could still be operating very profitably on their own if Disney hadn't bought them up. Disney just sees what works and is so flush with cash they can almost always buy it, so they do.

Why is everyone, even FOX, afraid to talk about the elephant in the room?

As much as I hate Hollywood - is it really dying? They're just now getting into the massive market in China.

That's not the point, the point is that if you're trying to claim the country as a whole has become overwhelmingly Republican you are obviously wrong because more people voted Democrat in the election. That's just a simple fact.

And you know perfectly well that if it had been the other way around you and the rest of the Sup Forumstards would be fucking rioting about it.

>muh popular vote

Irrelevant. Sad!

That just proves that Hollywood's grasp doesn't extend beyond little kids and manchildren.

Sequels and quipfests.
3/4 pixars films are sequels.
>Cars 3 JUST
>Toy Story 4 wew

>right isnt wealthy elite
They literally voted in a billionaire who filled his cabinet with bankers and hope to pass tax breaks on the wealthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

>Trump won the election fair and square!

>But California's polls were DEFINITELY rigged unlike any Republican states

you just can't make this stuff up

Holy shit, they're allowed to print this? lol

Because even (((Fox))) doesn't want you to know, goyim.

I don't like all the sequels and ongoing franchises either, but that's apparently what brings in the big money. It refutes the argument that Hollywood is "dying" however you want to look at it.

More people voted hillary than obama in 2008.
face it, the cunt is a loser, husband fucks other women, child is uggo as fuark. corrupt, has no identity. Dare I say? The Ultimate JUST of our times lads?

>not posting 2000, 2004, 2008, or 2012
>fa/tv/irgins fall for the propaganda

>muh popular vote!

thank god the founding fathers weren't stupid niggers

None of these are respectable movies though. They're just mindless apolitical entertainment that Hollywood "artists" will largely ignore.

>if you're trying to claim
i posted the image with no comment at all

although clearly many blue counties have become red

and neither candidate ran for the popular vote.... so...

kek

You assume a lot. I didn't want that cunt on the ticket at all.

Literally any other option besides Sniffles would have been better, though. Even Ms. Bank Buddy. I'd have preferred to see fucking Jeb Bush in the white house over this infantile Twitter-happy nincompoop you've all adopted as your favorite meme.

Your fucking president elect sits around and tweets about The Apprentice while refusing security briefings. I hope you're proud.

>showing the difference between bill clinton who had blue collar support and hillary who didnt even bother going to Wisconsin is propaganda

riiiight

>Celebrity worship culture has been on the decline for a while

Good one.

>318 million people in the USA
>57.6 million people voted
>talking about the country as a whole
just shut the fuck up idiot, a 3 million person lead isn't shit.

Smaller films aren't making much money anymore.
Cinema numbers are down.
Does anyone remember the best picture winners of the last 5 years?
Besides nolan shit, does anyone quote any films anymore?
Hollywood makes films to please the chinks. The culture is dying at least.

That doesnt refute what user said. Ive been a poltard for like 6 years now. I swear the ones that infect other boards are the weakest in arguing.

>People in Bumfuck, Nowhere should get more voting influence proportionally than Americans in densely populated areas!

If the founding fathers were in office today, they'd have a Constitutional Convention to abolish the Electoral College after seeing what it wrought.

posting 1996 and 2016 and trying to use that as a trendline is propaganda. weak at that

Sup Forums are now just Fox News GOP normies who think they're edgy
>you're not

You win States in the United States of America. Sorry about that.

/v has always been wrong though

>Sup Forums said there won't be a PS4, Sony is too poor to make one
>Sup Forums said Sony was going bankrupt and will be out of business
>Overwatch was going to commercially underperform
>The Wii U was going to tear up this gen sales-wise
>Project Beast didn't exist, which later became Bloodborne would be shit
>Persona 5 was to be exclusive to either the Wii U or 3DS
>New Doom will be bad

LMAO. Sup Forumss reach is truly unreal.

You assume a lot. I might not even be americunt.

> while refusing security briefings.

You actually believe this shit? You understand what he''s doing right? He's done it his whole election.

dude you sound like you have some popcorn husk stuck in your asshole.

Muster every brain cell you've got in your low-IC head and retread the reply chain, my friend. I'm responding to a sourceless claim of "Democrat suicide" based on (claimed) election statistics. I'm not saying that she won the election, I'm pointing out that if we are going to go by election statistics - as the guy I responded to was trying to do - then in fact more people are voting Dem.

you have to go back faggot

gee golly cracker

>there are still libcucks THIS sore two months later

>You actually believe this shit?
You mean you're questioning whether I believe Donald Trump is refusing security briefings when he has acknowledged with his own mouth that he is refusing them?

Actually, you're right. He spouts bullshit constantly, so there's no reason to believe anything he says. There are other sources on this one, though.

Try again faggot. It works exactly like its intended.

The Founders specifically created the Electoral College to avoid a tyranny of the majority you absolute plebeian.

Have a sad cum.

>stereotypical badger holding a hamburger
wat the fug?

HAHAHAH what the fuck is wrong with your system ameritards

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/fairvote/pages/199/attachments/original/1450119297/2008votersperelector.pdf?1450119297

a voter in Wyoming is worth THREE TIMES as much as voter in Virginia

Good thing they voted for Donald "Bourgeois" Trump huh?

There's no reason to believe anything anyone says. All you have to do is see the results. Besides that, who cares.

They also didnt intend for the states to have a popular vote to determine how the delegates would vote.
>muh appeal to authority

see feel free

Eh, look at the House, Senate and Governors

Well the result I'm seeing right now is a man will shortly become commander in chief of the most powerful military force in human history who acts like a petulant teenager.

>gangs of nigs in the city vote in droves
>this leaves the proud white man at a disadvantage
hehe why doesn't america act like yurop and get fucked in the ass all the time?

t. not even american
yuropoors btfo

>America is made up of its land, not its citizens

like I said, your country is fucked

>geographical square footage should count more than actual people
Some of those areas have no one for miles. who gives a shit what land thinks?

>Celebrity worship culture has been on the decline
for a while,

a reality tv personality on his way to the white house and you say this

gee whillikers and figgity fart