Is North America the only place on the world where people eat potatoes for breakfast?

Is North America the only place on the world where people eat potatoes for breakfast?

You don't eat hamburger for breakfast??

That's far too heavy in the stomach for starting the day.

>on the world
We say, "in the world", Diego.

no, but I'm certain it's the only place people eat scrapple

They serve them in buffets here as well

I cook fried potatoes for breakfast, but only at weekends or summer break

This
eat fruits and croissants, silly fatasses

nigger, croissants are pure fat

While quite a lot of others do, it is only them who do it with gravy sauce.

Yep, full of butter. but still so good you can't breakfast without these buddies

is that an aborted fetus

Speaking like an american. No wonder they like to go Paris. They feel just like home.

Eh, I often do this, specially with leftover dinner potatoes. But it is nowhere common here, so... yes?

It's spoonful of pus scooped from tuberculosis patient's lung.

To be fair they were into butter since well before the Murricans. (Some of their recipes manage to mix pig fat, olive oil, butter and whatever meat you're cooking's fat into a single dish.)

>That's far too heavy in the stomach for starting the day.
I seriously don't get this. If anything breakfast is the best meal to eat heavy food like eggs, sausages and potatoes...

Have you ever been to Hibernia?

It was a big surprise for me, but it's not that bad. On the other hand, my encounters with potatoes-for-breakfast were only in hotels, where breakfast is a serious high-energy affair for business travelers. More laid-back hotels would only serve bananas and bread and coffee.

what do you think?

Too heavy

sometimes i eat fried potatoes for breakfast if i have leftovers from last dinner