Celebs are a cancer

>Celebs talking about politics
These people should talk about acting or film, why the fuck do they think they're role models or have something important to say when it comes to politics?
Bunch of morons, stick to portraying fictional characters on screen, bunch of deadbeats.

Why do you listen to them? I watch a ton of movies and tv shows and never once bothered to look up their viewpoints.

You're just mad that you don't have a voice.

I care about your opinion less then theirs.

jews will not give them jobs unless they say that stuff

Kinda makes you think no one should talk about politics, huh.

people ask their opinion. they're interviewed and asked about politics or they're invited to speak about it at a rally or other event. you should be mad at the people who use them as a mouthpiece

so are only politicians allowed to talk about politics?

>Popular people who have a large sphere of influence want to spread their ideological beliefs.

wow

>Republicans elect not one, but TWO unqualified celebrities to the presidency
>"Why do liberal celebrities keep talking about politics?"

What did they mean by this?

>Anonymous internet users talking about politics
Is also pretty fucking gay

lmao

>posts a literal who down syndrome looking bitch

who's the other, reagan? you mean former governor of california reagan? he was as qualified as any other governor who became president

>celebs are cancer
>pic related has lupus
kek'd

This. Good job for not being a sheep OP, do you want an award?

why are you so triggered OP? do you need your safe space ?

But what was he before he was governor? An unqualified actor. Same with Arnold

They have the right to talk about them as much as we do. The problem is when they preach loud and think their fame makes their opinions more important than that of an average citizen. They're not into politics, most of them have just as much experience on them as we do. But they'll keep being asked those question and they'll keep answering them and people will still hold them as important

Only thing you can do is to not give a fuck about their opinions

>Same with Arnold
And he isn't the president. What's your point anyway?

>implying "celebs" are untouchable & should never have a say on shit.

People like you annoying the living hell out of me.

read
It's like they're not capable of listening, otherwise democrats would've won no doubt.

They have a position of power and influence because they have a larger voice reaching a larger audience than poor little me as user so eloquently, this does not bother me I just don't understand why they are not capable of handling this power.
They think they only need to speak but never listen, creating a disconect between the ones in power high in their million dollar homes / castles away from the people living (the majority) living down in the real world.