Why do people hate this guy, srs questions

why do people hate this guy, srs questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2cNXMzSxTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ehh I'd say it's a loud minority that you've seen tonight. Most people I've seen on here and on /r/nfl seem to be fine with him for the most part.

He's a cuck

because he's bias af. Listen to how he calls the games. Any compliments are always qualified to whatever team / position he doesn't like, he's always taking away from people's success. Who tf wants to hear a commentator that always against your team, or minimizing the role of the defense or o-line when it comes to a QB success?

spbp

you dont go outside much do you?

He's too honest and open about his opinions. Some people want listen to a coward who toes the line and has no strong opinions so they don't get offended. People are basically being emotional pussies.

I have a job and go out with friends on the weekends, so yeah, I do. Why do you ask?

>current year
>having a job
>having friends
lmao @ your life desu

ok I can see him dick riding certain people, but I think he's just being a normie. we all do that at times when someone makes a good play

it seems like people are just meming tho. whenever you ask for a real reason, no one really has any strong arguments to back up why they *hate* him.

not caring for him as a commentator - fine, but hating the dude seems like a meme

He's an incredibly biased faggot. You wouldn't understand unless he roots against your team every time he's calling the game (he does to mine).

Michaels and Collinsworth are hands down the best commentating team on television

Collinsworth is no Madden. And Tirico (before he left) and Gruden are better.

he's just white noise for me, not sure how anyone can have strong feelings on him one way or the other really

Madden was a fucking idiot

Honestly I prefer Collinworth and Michaels chemistry more but that's just me. Tirico and Gruden were great, but I just think Collinworth adds the right amount of goofiness that makes them a more enjoyable team. Really disappointed when Tirico left though

I like him tbqhwy. Says some nonobvious things every now and then and the NBC production is generally the best one of the week.

every commentator is hated
guys like him and aikman are hated for being too bland
gruden is hated for being too talkative
no happy medium

>Really disappointed when Tirico's 'dad' left though

True but you can't tell me Jim Nantz and Phil Sims aren't the shittiest team on Earth. Sims is a fucking tard

Phil "My team literally was able to win the superbowl without me" Simms is the worst.

Yeah, terrible color commentator. I know video game commentary is goofy as fuck but his stuff in Madden 25 is so incredibly dumb. It's honestly like he's fucking with people

>tfw Simms was banished to the shadow realm and now we have based Tony Romo doing the color

hes the best nfl analyst and seems like a nice guy but i think a lot of ppl think he comes off as smug. plus the internet thinks all commentators suck

kosar could have won the superbowl instead of Aikman

Nantz and Simms were a shitty team because they both hate each other.

You being for real right now man? Let me tell you about my opinion on Chris Collinsworthless. First of all his voice is torture for the ears. It's like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Plus he doesn't shut the fucking up about a player's personal lives. I'd prefer if he would focus more on the game itself and on numerous occasions he would call plays incorrectly. He gets paid millions to be mediocre. I've said this so many times before and I'll say it again, Chris Colinsworthless is the worst commentator in all of sports! He's taking up a spot! There so many more better commentators than him that are more qualified to do his job. Fuck Him!

Simms is genuinely retarded. Let's not forget this.

>you now remember the Dennis Miller MNF experiment

I think I'm retarted but I'm fine with any commentator.

Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson

Momma there goes that man

He has jungle fever for an injured receiver (OBJ)

>kosar could have won a superbowl
wew lad

I think the most underrated pair is the two who did the eagles/redskins game. Never know their names but the color guy seems to know his shit and has humility (see cousins fumble, though I think he was actually right it was incomplete). The play by play guy sounds like he's in a wind tunnel though or something I think that's what holds em back

Okay it's me again and I just looked it up. Ronde barber (color) is probably my favorite color. I did not know kenny albert was marv's son though. I would take this pair any day over the rest, though there's potential for this nantz romo thing.

youtu.be/-2cNXMzSxTI