Can anyone explain this?

Can anyone explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8KUgUqprw
economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews have a higher average IQ, and an especially higher average verbal IQ so they're overrepresented in occupations where their verbal abilities can shine.

This also explains their over-representation in universities, especially ivy league universities.

Looks fine to me

Jews = white

It's perfect

just one of those odd coincidences
nothing you should be thinking about to be honest familia

It shows that blacks are a bunch of whiners, and if anybody should complain it's latinos and asians.

And the Jewish part was obviously added to the original Economist graphic, I don't even think it's accurate.

They have to hire over six million actors every time we forget.

i'm saving this picture because it just gave me a boner. proof positive that blacks are not underrepresented in hollywood. relative to population size it's white people who are well represented

non-Sup Forums version

>jews are white when convenient for them

>jews are white meme
I wonder who could have posted this

aka non nat soc version

FUCK PMURT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Trying telling that to a Jew, Jews especially orthodox ones don't see themselves as white people. They always have a us vs them mentality

Are you implying the Holocaust never happened, OP?

>non-Sup Forums version
>post JIDF version
what did he mean by this?

Give me a scientific and logical reason for why Jews aren't white

Ashkenazi Jews are more middle eastern than white

so blacks having a lower average IQ explains their over-representation in crime rates?

Ashkenazi Jews aren't even real jews. Most Jews today are khazars

>WHY THE MUHFUGGIN JEW PEOPLE KEEPING US WHITEY DOWN NAWMSAYIN
>FUCKING JEWS AND THEIR PRIVILEGE
Whites are niggers when compared to jews. Jews are just more talented and intelligent than whites.

@78198320
Not even trying Moshe. I know you get paid by the (you)

No, criminality can only be partially explained by low IQ and poverty. Poor whites and East Asians are significantly less criminal than blacks.

Black criminality is better explained by other factors:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

Jews are the master race

Not him but are you so stupid that you're not aware of the differences between western civilization and the jews?

>Poor whites and East Asians
both have higher IQs than blacks tho

IQ correlates with income. But I was wrong regardless. IQ explains the majority of variance in crime:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

Though other heritable factors like testosterone and self-control play a role.

Because they single themselves out and have their own nation? I don't know if they are genetically "white" or not but it's safe to say that while they may consider themselves white there is "jewish-white" and everything else.

>verbal abilities

You mean reading what someone else wrote?

>This also explains their over-representation in universities, especially ivy league universities.

There is a quota limit for Asians but not for Jews.

Really makes you think...

1. they don't consider themselves "white"
2. they're not accused of having "white privilege"
3. if jews are "white," that means they're part of the majority. which means they're not a minority. yet they still claim to be an oppressed minority
4. if jews are "white," this makes israel -- officially 'the jewish state' -- a white ethnostate. i thought white supremacy and racist states were wrong?
5. if jews are "white," this means the holocaust was not a racist genocide, but just a case of "white" people (germans) killing other "white" people (jews); i.e. "whites" killing members of their own "race." why should it then be singled out from all the other "white" people killed during the war? or any historical event? how can it be "genocide" or a "hate crime" if a group was just killing members of its own group? wouldn't that make it self-destruction?

you can't be "white" -- i.e. part of the "privileged majority" -- one minute, then claim to be an oppressed minority the next. if jews are "white," that means they're not special or exceptional; they're just "white people"

>You mean reading
yea

and improv:
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8KUgUqprw

economist.com/blogs/prospero/2016/01/film-and-race

user edits an image in MS Paint and posts it on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums falls for it hook line and sinker. Many such cases!