Anybody else ITT suffer from an intense amount of self hate...

Anybody else ITT suffer from an intense amount of self hate? I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling either anger or disgust. I look in the mirror and feel nothing, then the longer I look the angrier or more disgusted I get. I've tried the psychology meme but it didn't help at all. Meds didn't do shit either. Alcohol makes things worse.

Am I just mentally ill? I feel like I will probably an hero at some point if I don't resolve this. Odd thing is that doesn't really bother me anymore.

>Sup Forums
But yeah, I know that feel.

Yep. I relate totally to how you feel. I hate myself. No job, no friends, still a kissless virgin, hardly go out, feel sick when I see couples and people I used to know all happy. All SSRIs did was make me feel numb. Honestly wish I'd never been born. If I'm still a virgin at 25 I'll likely an hero.

Am I still banned?

I'm a useless piece of shit but I don't particularly hate myself
I'm just existing until something changes

how old are you user?

I just failed spectacularly last night on my date, and am still a virgin at 22

just get a whore you pussy

I know your pain OP.
been unemployed for a year.
In another month or so my wife and I are going to have a baby.

Every day feels like I'm waking up from a coma. I hate who I am, "there's no way this is real" I tell myself.
Alcohol doesn't numb my pain any longer.I haven't eaten in days, I wish I could just stop waking up

get a mommy like me :)

now i have 44 year old lady want to date me

It never changes, dude.

just be a stay at home dad you cock gobbling kike

Also 22. Never even had a date though so you're doing better than me.

nah no interest in that lad, i'd hate myself even more if i resorted to it

I used to be unhappy when I was a fedora shitposter before converting to Islam, I don't care about anything now because Allah wills it and Islam has the best memes. Napoleon was right, Islam is the best religion by far.

I remember you from the ms Sup Forums thread. Glad you found one mate

I felt the same way. College graduate bussing tables. But I realized we're all here for something greater. We just need to find what it is.

Wage cucking is designed to brainwash the susceptible, and depress those who are aware. You must detatch from your mind when facing negativity, and allow your consciousness to feel love, and courage against what seem to be overwhelming odds.

We manifest much of this simulation based on our intent, fear and depression cause us to ruminate on the negative, manifesting the very object we've feared, this locking the key on the cage of control.

Somebody has to provide for us. My savings are nearly gone. I don't know what to do, I have no education or training, only job was in a record shop

i thank Sup Forums for help

ad worked much better :)
so happy :D

As an ugly weird cunt who has had da sex it is nothing special, you will feel great for a while and fall for the first girl willing to fuck you.

After that you will feel the same as you do now. It is a sack of meat that gets moist. If you want affection buy a puppy.

Yeah, it's called sentience. Most humans don't experience transcendence.

Honestly man I feel like shit right about now, I'm in the same boat as you.

I was in a position where I could have fucked, but it just wouldn't be the right thing to do.

and dates are easy to come by, you'll get it eventually.

I have the opposite problem, my friends always complain about me being a narcissist.

Bros, I'll let you in on a secret. I've banged 30+ women and have had an emotional connection with exactly none of them. If you're too autistic or weird to let anyone else in to your head, and if you don't at least like yourself, why the fuck should any woman? Despite what Sup Forums says, it's not always women that are the problem.