Look at how much white society has changed

1980s:

>"Rap? That's not music! Rap is CRAP! Hahaha!"
>"Look at those black people shooting each other over sneakers! Hahaha!"
>"Look at those black people using crack! hahaha!"
>"Look at those black people and their baggy jeans! hahaha!"
>"Look at those black people spinning around on their backs! hahaha!"
>MTV wouldn't give black artists airtime. David Bowie even mentioned this in an interview.

Fast forward to today:

>Asian and white boys are DJing and scratching records.
>Turntables are like one of the top selling audio
>Asians are breakdancing over in Korea and Japan.
>There's white boys who know all the lyrics of all of Wu-Tang's and Run DMC's songs.
>The biggest "sneakerheads" are white boys from upper middle-class families who collect sneakers and resell them for a profit or show them off for "street credit".
>The drug epidemic of today is Heroin and the majority of people it's affecting are overwhelmingly white.
>MTV loves black culture and even has that Decoded show about race.
>White girls are twerking all over the world; even in Russia and eastern European countries.
>Justin Timberlake is beatboxing.
>All the ladies want big butts.
>White girls who were ashamed of their derrieres and kept them covered up, now flaunt them every chance they get.
>Everyone and their grandfather are into big butt white women and it's acceptable and no longer a "black man fetish".
>All the white people love Will Smith.
>It's mostly cool to be black.

My my. Look at how much white society has changed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html
theguardian.com/world/2001/sep/25/afghanistan.terrorism8
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGiVzIr8Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=5eveNk3o1ME
youtube.com/watch?v=cqiQmO5frrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We got Will Smith out of the whole thing, so I don't see the problem.

That is definitely atlantic city

So true.
So sad.

And holy shit check that ID out

Jews (the media) promoted them because they love the "underdog"

It's that persecution complex they have

It's too easy to see

Wowzers

>you can see the cellulite through the yoga pants
wew laddies

Why does this even happen? What causes all this fucking shit?

>That ID

what the fuk

Watchu gonna do about it white boy? Cry on some pathetic anime forum? lmao

Also that ID, checked

im old and have no friends the post

I really don't get the current obsession with rap. My friends dragged me to a J. Cole concert at a music festival (I had never even heard of him before this) and it was fucking terrible.

>ID

>butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt
Big butts were always attractive to males.
The extreme huge butts is a black man's game.

You know who like small butts? Someone who isn't into women.

What if you're young and have no friends?

Half of those are mainly because of white kids in California. I know 0 sneakerheads here in Tennessee/Mississippi.

">The drug epidemic of today is Heroin and the majority of people it's affecting are overwhelmingly white."

nytimes.com/2001/05/20/world/taliban-s-ban-on-poppy-a-success-us-aides-say.html

theguardian.com/world/2001/sep/25/afghanistan.terrorism8

Serves you just right, americans.

niggers confirmed for being pedos. Always talking about boys n shiet. Maybe thats why they have a higher gay pop than any body.

Even the gays like big butts. Small butts are for the same audience as small breasts: pedophiles.

> horizontal poland

It's OK to admit that you prefer The Fresh Prince of Bel Air to FRIENDs.

That ID is a shit

>it's a subtle "post ass" thread

Nice cuck post. White people have always been involved with black music, it's just the Jews promote it a lot more now.

nah man we call you boys cus you aint men, that's why yo women is leaving you video-game playing anime-watching manchildren. Us black men fuck better, we're stronger, last longer in bed, more athletic dats why we taking over every sport, and don't have shrimpdicks like you pathetic white BOIZ

>roleplaying as a nigger on Sup Forums

do things get any lower than this?

I still hate niggers. Guess I'm not hip.

You for real or just roleplaying?

even if you're trying to be ironic I hope you know you're just continuing the meme (making cuckolding more popular)

Everything you said is shit
PS: Niggers smell Bad

Sure thing, Chang Lee.

In a nutshell american media has poisoned the world

not an argument

He is black

My favorite game series is Final Fantasy and I knocked a black dude a hundred pounds heavier then me unconscious using my dexterious fingers from masturbating and playing video games.

Stay Mad

SAAAAAAAAAAAAD
BUT
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

>lowest response rate
Fucking kek

nah I think that's pretty effective data there sunshine.

your ID is quite apropos!
Sounds like a 90's rapper.

"Sha/ Big Yo"

>Yo-yo-yoooo son! Say WORD kid, issya hommie Sha, Big Yo ennatainment ya heard!

but seriously... it was the Jews. They literally WEAPONIZED NIGGER "CULTURE"

>jew related... whoever titled it only got his real name 1/2 right... "Murray Rothstein" who of course "Goyimized" his name to Sumner Redstone.

Created and owns the cancer that is M-tv and VIACOM (which owns essentially 1/3 of all radio/TV etc media in the US.

>these ids
>all capitalized letters

wtf

no source so its not

>1 P O S T
>P
>O
>S
>T

Yet stats says otherwise you retard. topkek
White men rank higher in love maing and in bed. You dumb gorillas only know just slamming the ass...yeah it gets boring. Nope not stronger, most fighting champions and lifters are white.
You're either a really dumb nigger or a bad roleplayer

Who fucking doesn't?

Keked hard my friend

>>jokerthis.gif

>Role-playing

Is that what you say to make yourself feel better? hahah

Black men don't have to turn to online dating to get women, cus we're not pussies and aren't afraid to talk to women irl

k nerd

>muh stats

All my niggas have white girls, they're so easy to get and are very slutty towards us, if you went outside for once in your pathetic life you'd realize how many IR couples there are.

You white bois are so insecure that you're always talkin about us black mens dicks on here, many of you are just straight up fuckin homos lol.

A FUCKING LEAF
worst shitposters on this board
canada range ban when?

>subby hubby
lmao

more like look how much american society has changed

>60%

"The Jews" had nothing to do with it. White people just eventually came to realize the coolness of black culture and wanted to be apart of it. Some of these white folk where so desperate to be part of black culture, they moved into sketch black neighborhoods just so they could tell their friends "I live in the hood.".

>Mfw He complains about the culture of his time on the internet by posting frog pictures
>Instead of making shit happen demographically and creatively in the real world.
>Customer service culture.
>He can only think in absolutes. Either masturbate to japanese drawings or full-blown civil war.
>Videogames culture.
>Being this goy.
Sorry friend you don't deserve to perpetuate your genes and/or culture.

>That ID
rare

This isn't a revelation nor insightful

Nightmare pic related

How mad do you have to be to draw this.

Im rare too

>talking about your dicks
You brought it up faggot, fuck outta here you dumbass. Blacks still have a higher gay population. You really are a dumb nigger.

Big butts have always been in thats evolutionary science. Gross nigger watermelon butts are still a no

>MTV wouldn't give black artists airtime. David Bowie even mentioned this in an interview.

Yo! MTV Raps only had white rappers?

MTV played black artists before rap but they were singers like Michael and Janet Jackson or Lionel Richie.

That's fucking creepy to record a girl eating something in the street just because you find her attractive.

>the star that guided the three Wise Men to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Messiah

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

it didnt change. the government had been paying for tax breaks for companies that bought "urban" music to sell. so wall mart and best buy bought rap albums to get tax breaks

but going by sales to customers college rock beat rap and r&b and hip hop hands down for 2 decades straight starting in the 90's and in the 80s it was beat by hair bands. right now country is beating rap and hip hop

oh and by the by the cds never sold and ended up in multiple land fills just cds. three6 mafia and tons of shit never sold. mountains of bigy smalls records never used

It aint the same thing tho, you guys talk about black dicks even tho most of you are white lol. Fuckin faggots !

Stay mad white boy, i'm gonna call up a blondie from my contact list lmao

>Scratching records

scratching records is so fucking dead.

No, it was when MTV first came out and didn't have any of that yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGiVzIr8Qg

>i have no decent friends: the post

You are dumb. I can't even, crows are smarter than the average nigger.
You brought up your dick first you ultimate gay boy. Go ahead..like I care? I'll call my black qt girl form college too.

>I-I-It's not the same thing, I'm not gay I swear
That's how you sound right now, no amount of ebonics will make you look cool, you're the exact sort of person the OP is talking about.

>Sha/BgYo
>Shabbos Goy

Oy vey, is it the sabbath?

Holy feck.
The café au lait brigade.

She wore a sexy dress and put on make up because she craves attention, don't get mad at the creeper for giving her what she wants.

do it lol i dont give a fuck, i don't sperg out when some white boy takes a hood rat. like you do when we take your women. and you probably is lying lmao

Lmao i just like getting you white bois who don't get any pussy all flustered. :)

what a time to be alive!

actually, he's 100% and i would be his friend

i have friends, openly communist friends, who walk into parties and say shit like there's "too many white people". i desperately hope i can shoot them before they do any damage. Are you blind and ignorant enough to believe there isn't a niggerfication being forced on you? that's very sad.

Imagine if you were to talk to a person you know right now and telling that person you talk about black cocks with other men on Sup Forums, you would be laughed at and everyone would think you're a legit faggot. Sure you call it trolling, but in any other age it would just have been called being a "homosexual".

is that Lauren Southern

a hoodrat/rachet in college? Fuck off you faggot
and I aint lying. Like your "white" girls are any good either fuckboi

>h-he's trolling

keep saying dat shit to make yourself feel better. You guys are the legit faggots, how many times I gotta repeat myself? I came here from youtube cus i saw some racist ass comments and i come here every day cus u faggy ass sissy white bois in love with my dick LMAO

Don't you know what affirmative action is? lmao u stupid ass white boy. I am in college too but I avoid black women cus many of dem be hood rats. White pussy is so much sweeter especially when i be thinking about u white racist losers cryin about it LOL. I love fuckin wives and milfs that scream for my black cock

Yeah sure, you post here almost weekly, don't kid yourself. You admitted that you're trolling earlier.

>im only pretending to be gay to troll you people

The 80s means all years from 1980 until the end of 1989. OP claimed MTV didn't play black artists during the 80s. This has been proven incorrect no matter what was said at one point early in the 80s. A decade is ten years long. It is not a single point in time.

I came here for yoga pants.

Fuck you /pol

There's nothing sad about it.

If white people didn't appropriate aspects of black culture, today you'd all be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eveNk3o1ME

Instead of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqiQmO5frrE

indoctrination and propaganda works. religion, sports teams, consumerism, fads, beliefs, ..
one of the "common knowledge" beliefs is to mock the idea that games and music influence, yet what your going over here and the other areas I pointed out, prove the shit works.

>>Rap? That's not music! Rap is CRAP! Hahaha!"
White people think country music, classical, rock, and mental is music. Biggest cucks

>Look how much white society changed
Bitch my ancestors built America and Canada from wageslave labour.

>>All the ladies want big butts.

That's got nothing to do with niggers, though. Big butts have been popular since the Greco-Roman period.

>>The drug epidemic of today is Heroin and the majority of people it's affecting are overwhelmingly white.

same was true in the 1970s

That's in Seattle.

UMMM...

>talking about your dick again
You sure you aint a faggot fuckboi? So you're dumb and in college? Noice not only you a faggot, but dumb as fuck. Anyway fag, I go to a private university so only top tier students can get in. The black girls are qt and smart and have quite a few on the roster.
Anyway I still doubt you being a nigger, gonna need a photo and a timestamp.

(((0/10)))

this

Yeah sure

Anglo and german pioneers built America, and the germans never even used slaves
To say otherwise is idiocy

Leave troll.