Once and for all

Is Brockhampton a fucking meme or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aqKv1X3rHoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE GAY LMAO

you didn't fucking answer the question

why are these guys getting a shit ton of buzz it seems dumb

Not really, all 3 Saturations are seriously good and will likely be remembered in years to come.

rap that isn't trap now has novelty value

They have a couple of decent tracks but most of their albums are filled with garbage filler so mostly a meme

What is a 'filler' brockhampton track to you? Legitimate question.

I think he's talking about those dumbass skits that they have in every album

nothing wrong with those skits tbqh

saturation tapes were surprisingly high quality for them all being released so close together

but they're not great, i feel like theres more garbage tracks on each than good

they have potential, not sure what you would call a meme but I don't think they are

They're only gonna get bigger

They're becoming more well-known as time goes by

They'll obviously burn out eventually like Odd Future, but not any time soon. They have a few more years and albums ahead of them.

Brock Lesnar is going to be pissed these homos used his name

All 3 albums have genuinely good tracks. Don't let these neckbeard virgins tell you otherwise.

they'll fill the gap odd future left behind for maybe 2 more projects then they'll split into smaller groups and solo projects, all mediocre.

But why the general opinion on Sup Forums seems otherwise? legit question, I enjoyed all the albums from them

soy/art hoe meme and/or industry plant meme, taking your pick

They're objectively bigger than Migos.

I do believe they are going to split soon. I can´t picture living life as they do in the long term. How long until they get tired of each other and end up hating everyone in the group?

Pretty depressing to think that people who forged strong bonds with one another, and enjoy creating things with one another, still end up drifting away.

Is it just familiarity breeding contempt, or are humans just not meant to like each other?

this but also the fact that its a "indie" sad vibes rap fusion

Because they're getting some decent mainstream attention and a lot of Sup Forums posters want to seem cool and underground

A bunch of people getting together giving it their all to get famous is a lot of fun, but then actually being famous is hard and it strains what you naturally had. People can definitely remain friends, but its nearly impossible to recreate the magic of the first projects.

they're really fuckin marketable

Yeah, but they have the potential not to be

/thread

HEAD WAS CLEAN

I think it's just the way things are supposed to be, as sad as it might be. It is expected to get tired of people that are constantly around your personal space. Sure, got to be fun at the start but gradually every human relationship is going to worn out

It's boring, generic radio rap.

Boybands, like skateboards, ebb in and out of popularity once every decade or so.

sad truth

>skits
>ever

opinion discarded

honestly i think it'll be sooner rather than later, and that's a good thing

the gaps in talent among members is fucking huge and quality suffers from it.

like each fucking member is able to skid along by spreading out one songs worth of lyrics across an album, of course they were able to put three mixed quality album in a year.

> the gaps in talent among members is fucking huge and quality suffers from it

I do believe this, sadly

Rec some not boring generic radio rap then

Disregard my last post. You're asking for generic radio rap that isn't boring. Probably like Dre's solo records. Ice Cube had some good output. Comptons Most Wanted.

Who do you believe are the most talented members? (out of interest.)

I think Kevin, Dom and Joba are probably top 3 desu.

college dropout is the only example of an album with listenable skits

Matt, Dom, and Kevin being the good ones right

>But why the general opinion on Sup Forums seems otherwise?
because Sup Forums likes fucking garbage music jeez is it your first time here

wtf does this even mean

they’re just bad

not him but i wholeheartedly agree with you.
from best to worst not including Romil:
>Kevin
>Dom
>JOBA
>Matt
>Ameer
>Merlyn
>Bearface

I love Brockhampton because they are fresh, the production is fucking amazing and they have a youthful vibe that is hard to find for some reason. They are not trying to be deep or anything like that, they are catchy and fun to listen to.

I know their cons tho. Their lyrics usually go to decent to bad and some members get boring really fast (Ameer and Merlyn, I'm looking at you).

Also, I > III > II.

Kevin is a hook genius but that's it. JOBA and Dom are more talented than him.
Matt is underrated, he really showed his talent and potential in SAT III. I just think he could improve his delivery tho.

for me kevin and matt are the top just because of their versatility

I really like Matt as well, RENTAL bangs so hard.

He's tied with Joba for 3rd place, for me anyway.

Merlyn and Ameer need to change up their delivery. I think GOLD could have been a 11/10 song if it didn't have that weak middle part before Dom's verse started.

They're a group for people who can only get their taste in music from youtube reviewers

what if I like them because they sound good in my opinion? have you thought about that?

totally agree I think Dom does a good job of adapting to the beat compared to ameer
Merlyn lacks lyrically and Ameer uses the same flow on almost every track

year Ameer went to shit. He was really good in SAT I and shit in SAT III. He just can't change his lyrics and flow. And it seems he can't handle criticism, that's just sad. He'll end up being the absolute worst member if he doesn't change his mindset and improve his skills.
Take Joba for instance, he really improved himself from SAT I to SAT III. It's incredible. Matt too. Kevin's peak was in SAT II but he was still good in SAT III.

Ameer and Merlyn need to improve their skills. Period.

I do like Ameer's verses.

But I>II>III

Just a reminder that the reason that you like BH is Romil. He is an amazing producer and worked 24/7 on the trilogy. BH sound is Romil. Absolutely the best member.

Who are you trying to impress in here user?

> Romil's Eyebrows

He can pull it off.

> Thread

Which member is the cutest?

I'll go for Matt

Yeah, they're a meme. The sole reason they're so acclaimed is because it's not trap. That's all. They're held up as these geniuses that they really aren't just because they're something slightly different. In reality, it's nothing new. The Saturations are ridiculously boring, to be honest.

>Kevin
>Good Rapper

But have you heard he's gay?

You guys really had to hurt me like that, huh

youtu.be/aqKv1X3rHoQ
It's fun, and inspired a animator I like to make something, and I've liked some of their songs so I think their popularity isn't undeserved

TRIP