Why do they hate each other so much?

Why do they hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys–Redskins_rivalry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they are all worth more than $2.5b, so they play each other a lot for ratings.

Fuck off cuck, that's why the NFL is fun.

The Giants and Eagles hate each other because of their proximity and the Eagles have handed the Giants multiple humiliating losses, while the Eagles have had to seethe and watch as the Giants win Super Bowls

Everyone in the division hates the Cowboys because they dominated the division in the 60s, 70s, and 90s (And also because of the "America's Team" arrogance that Dallas brings)

No one really hates the Redskins that much. They're just a thorn in the side of DAL/NYG/PHI and it's really shitty to lose to them because you expect a free win from them most of the time

>they
It's really only the Philadelphians, they have nothing better to do up there than take ball games way too seriously

the boys vs skins rivalry is probably the biggest in the division

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys–Redskins_rivalry

nu cowboys fans hate the iggles more though

Because it's literally the best division in football. 4 teams of middling overall quality that willingly stoke the flames of rivalry.

You get the hard hits of old as the norm, ludicrous comebacks, more penalty yards than should ever be allowed, and a majority of the best games of football when these teams clash.

Other divisional games wish they were even half as good as a Gnats/Iggles throwaway game.

thats not the nfc north

Phillys hatred of Dallas mostly comes from Dallas fans in philly who can't even point to Dallas on a fucking map that jumped on the star in the 90s when they were good

That's because the Redskins haven't risen above mediocrity for more than 25 years. The Cowboys have been shit for a while too but at least in that period they've had a year or two where they've been genuinely good. The Redskins' best year in the last quarter-century is probably 2012, which ended in the sad destruction of RG3. Meanwhile the Eagles have been pretty good in the 21st century.

I though y'all just hated everybody.

>No one really hates the Redskins that much
Lolwut

well theyre probably the least hated in that division as viewed by the rest of the league

>gnats
>dem boys
>eagles
probably have the top 3 worst fanbases in the league in no particular order

I mean we do but that's becuase much like a mid 30s woman who's not married but all her sisters are we are bitter we got no ring!

The Cowboys are loved or despised by everybody. The thing about them is that every football fan in America pays attention to them every single week, cuz it's a good default team to keep up with; prove me wrong.
When the Eagles were hot shit under Andy Reid, I truly despised them
The Giants memed their way to two awesome Superbowls recently and are a consistent contender
The redskins are in a rough spot right now, not gonna lie, but their success in the 80s and 90s still haunts most football fans. And having grown up in Tom Landry's hometown - where there was a fucking Landry mural by my house, smack in the middle of Cowboys country - I can tell you the beating the redskins is never a sure thing. Emotions run deep during a rivalry game

They play each other the exact same as any other division dumbass

1. NFCE
2. NFCN
3. AFCW
4. AFCN

5. AFCE
6. NFCW
7. NFCS
8. AFCS

Every NFCE game is like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

It's amazing.

>Cowboys and Redskins owners were talking shit and made enemies before the Redskins were even a team
>Philly acts like complete assholes and everyone hates their fans and team by extension
>Cowboys, Giants and Cowboys have all won at least 3 super bowls and been to a crazy amount (in the late 80s and early 90s in particular)
>Eagles have upset Giants seasons on multiple occasions in the most embarrassing ways
>Giants player ended the career of maybe the best Redskins QB ever in a horrifying injury
>Cowboys expected a lot of success for themselves in the late 00s and early 10s , instead they watched a mentally disabled man lead the 10 and 9 win Giants to SuperBowls (both times beating the cowboys)
>everyone talks about how especially unwelcome they feel in the Philly home games

>>Cowboys, Giants and Cowboys have all won at least 3 super bowls
>Cowboys, Giants and Redskins*

Bills leading the division
Feels good man

>>(both times beating the cowboys)
>one time beating the cowboys in the playoffs*
Fuck, shoulda reread this.

Have a piece of cake to celebrate : )

Wtf do you know how dominant the cowboys were in the 70s
10 conference championships from 1970-1982

Puts a division that consists of the Bears lions and Vikings over the AFCW. You're an idiot.

You're quick to forget how bad it used to be

The only reason anyone pays attention to the Cowboys is because their obnoxious nigger fans are literally everywhere like cockroaches so it's fun to troll them about how shitty they are and how they can't get to a championship game

Pretty sure he was referencing their pedigree and rivalries, not power level. AFCW has nothing on NFCN

5 super bowls in 6 years. 7 super bowls in 10 years.

>before the Redskins were even a team
*before the Cowboys were even a team.

Don't forget that season the Raiders went 6-0 in the division and didn't make the playoffs.

Thats how sports work. The closer someone is to you the more you hate them.

Who are the two teams on the left

Come say that in philly fagit

Read a fucking map Achmed. Dallas is more than 2000 miles from any other team in the nfce

Not no much close in proximity but they play each other more so they're playing each other more. Obviously more of a rivalry will develop'

Because it's better for the goyim to take our their anger on other viewers of grown men throwing balls than on the people stealing their money, property, and rights. *tips fedora *

>instead they watched a mentally disabled man lead the 10 and 9 win Giants to SuperBowls
lost it here

Wtf dallas is like 1500 miles from dc
British people have such fucked up perceptions of distance

It was shit wording desu. I should have said that the more you play someone the more chance of a rivalry building up there will be.

When did you start watching football? 2014?

Eagles > Giants > Redskins

as for the importance of rivalries in the division for Cowboys fans

trips for fuck handegg

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEE

NY-Philadelphia-Washington because of proximity and history. Dallas because everybody fucking hates Dallas.

Blue star: Dallas Cowboys
NY: New York Giants

Seriously what is it with the Cowboys and black people? Texas is mostly white people and mestizo mexicans, them having so many black fans makes no sense.

Of course fans of America's team are everywhere. They have 16 home games a season.

Based nip

This

>live in Ohio
>two NFL teams (shitty ones)
>rednecks with cowboys hats and shirts everywhere

They're all jealous of the Cowboy's success

Because Filfidelphia and New York are cesspools of degeneracy.

t. Redneck.

I live in Cleveland and I've lived in Cincinatti and my brother went to Ohio State. The Browns have a loyal as fuck fanbase despite being garbage and I saw a shit ton of Bengal fans in Cinci. Always saw Columbus packed with Ohio State shit or Cleveland shit. Cowboys fans are the exact opposite of being everywhere here

NFC East gets the most primetime games of any division.

Becuase the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants are massive faggots who are jealous of the Cowboys.

Really simple desu

Its a bunch of people trying to bring relevancy to their otherwise boring lives 4 months a year by being the most vocal and obnoxious fans.

If you have 4 teams that can't win the Superbowl in this day and age, you might as well try to make your irrelevant division relevant with 'rivalry'.

Because all 4 teams are among the most popular in the NFL, and they all play in big markets

this is your brain on reddit.

>most valuable sports franchise on earth
>most SB victories in the division
>literally known as america's team

cowboys fans don't give a shit about the 3 little cuck bitch "teams". those creepy faggots are COMPLETELY obsessed with their superior to a seriously pathetic degree. like, simply MENTIONING phrases like "the dallas cowboys", "america's team" and "the best team in the NFL" sends these losers into a seething, frothing, impotency fueled rage.

they just can't compete.

they absolutely can. not. compete.

>Muh History

not an argument.