Le white people can't cook meme

>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

People eat chicken wings on Thanksgiving? Gimmie that turkey nigga

This dude must be an exception to the rule.

White people "discovered" and colonized half the known world in the search for more spices.

and still dont use em! Damn how can yall claim that you're smart

Being clean is white.....

owned, white people?

this is what niggers think owning whites look like......

But we do.

I have the perfect spice for you OP. It comes in brass cartridges, and you load them into this.

Make sure you eat some soon.

Why are you coming here, posting and getting triggered by shit-tier facebook memes.

>vast majority of michelin star restaurants are european
>none from africa

yeah, it's us who can't cook

source?

Man how are you this salty but your chicken still bland af???

Whites making up over 90% of Michelin star chefs and restaurants.

as someone whos main hobby is cooking, i cook dishes from all over the world, meanwhile blacks think some seasoned chicken and a single pickle in a bag is high-level cuisine.

>meme gun

How can we ever recover?

>meme gun

that's not the glock nor the deagle though

what are these finger things?

What is it with black people and spices with their food? Why do I always see them giving shit to white people for not using a lot of spices in their cooking?

>B-but white people like white people food

It's still gimmicky as fuck.

Im SO SORRY for being white.

>having dead natives on your hands
What did they genuinely mean by this?