Based Mel Thread?

Based Mel Thread?

he is talented, if only he didn't have bipolar and didn't accidentally offend the jews

I watched hacksaw ridge yesterday in bed while some narc relatives were over unannounced, shit was pretty good

>hates the fuck out of Jews
>is surprised when none of them want to work with him

He's not too bright though.

>no "I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI"

Just saw the clip
You stupid hicks, he was agreeing with her

Which means you agree with her too

>who is Robert Downey Jr and Andrew Garfield

BASED
A
S
E
D

one is manlet, the other thinks hes a good actor

I never understood why Catholics try to act superior when protestants are much better Christians.

>protestants
>much better christians
made me chuckle there boy

Lutheran is the definitive Christian, desu

did he get a teeth-job in his later years?

>christcucks

>Atheist
>It all came from singularity bruh
>There was nothing and then KABOOM and the universe formed bruh
>Why are you asking what created that singularity bruh? you don't understand basic science dawg

You might be skeptical towards some religious teachings and their trustworthiness. But if you think that existence of a deity is impossible or highly improbable you are basically retarded.

>Gibson just looks like he is trying to find the right facial expression to keep the media from calling him an anti-semite again.

In a world gone mad would a sane person be called mad?

>Christcuck
>It all came from God bruh
>There was nothing and then KABOOM and God formed bruh
>Why are you asking what created God bruh? you don't understand basic faith dawg

It's true, all of it. Mel is woke as fuck.

>Mel Gibson called me an oven-dodger

Most Bible-belt Americans are Protestants.

Self-awareness

What shall we call this meme?

The Universe is, for all intents and purposes, God.

Mad Mel for president 2024!

Mel "our guy" Gibson

all catholics are shit

I smell a pepe edit

A Jew produced Hacksaw Ridge and praised Gibson.

>Mel, fire up the ovens

>Best actors in the universe
>Can't pretend to give a fuck

Acting is not a skill, anyone who can read and speak can do it. It's public speaking with a do-over.

>ywn hang out with based Mel and Vince

what is the meaning of this meme

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Watch out Jews.

outstanding

I lol'd in my lecture, thx, now everyone lookd at me

is mel greek or something? definitely doesnt look white

I tried my best

Now shoop him into the OG photo and you've got yourself a new piece of meme history

And that's all anyone can ask for.
Also checked

>Protestant
>Christian

He's fuckin Australian

DIGITS DEMAND IT BE DONE

It had no business in being this good

I'm convittgat atheists are by far the dumbest, most un-selfaware group of people on the planet.

>people disagree with me so they must be dumb

>convittgat

AH

Enough.

>I was never really religious but I saw some epic Deus Vult memes on Sup Forums so now I'm a devout Christian: the post

>christcuck
>"well there has to have been something before the big bang! existence couldnt have just always existed!"
>"this God that always existed created existence!"

bravo desu

>I'm convittgat
You are what? Convicted? Are you in prison?

10/10

Audible kek.

y he so upset?

>you should just SMILE and BLOW ME

based mel, may he never lose his touch

I haven't been this excited to experience a media since mr plinketts episode 2 review came out. You nailed it user. Fuckin 5 star post.

webm is somehow even funnier

this is even better

Well, my personal reasons for being deist are hard to explain and are based on personal near death experiences. I don't use them as an argument for defending my faith, because there is no way of knowing whether or not these things were real indications of post-life existence or some chemicals influencing my consciousness. However saying that I'm christian because I follow that logical fallacy is wrong desu.

The Uncaused Cause argument is flawed but explains my line of thinking concerning the probability of deity's existance.

vince is mad as fuck

He wouldn't be interested in associating with you guys.

I love Mel. He's acting like he's learning, like a curious kid hearing something new.

Anyway webm that cuts to the rest of the offended white guys + denzel pls

perfect

Nearly died and didn't feel shit

Your chemicals fired different to mine
AMA

Vince ought to be. He peaked at the beginning of his career (in Swingers) and hasn't been anything like that good since.

>guys

I'm running out of Mels. Someone post some Payback ones.

well he's still getting invited to events

ayyyyy

pretty good pickup game
>"you're old enough to be my dad" *giggle*
>mel does said thing
>panties drop

based mel

Holy shit he's jacked.

He's like a one man holocaust.

You probably are going to purgatory or hell bruh.

Sorry to inform you.

the contrast between their facial expression is pure kino

I feel like it should be the other way around

But I was baptised and asked for forgiveness... did the kikecross lie to me?

It's an adaption of an existing meme

Mel is like WTF is going on?

Vaugn is like - YOU ARE SO DEAD

Fucking kino

I know

Just Christ, Vince looks like he saw straight through her virtue signalling, attention-grabbing bullshit in less than half a second.

i thought the exact quote was "pack of WILD niggers" can someone confirm?