NFL is back

>NFL is back
>my team won

>still sad because no gf

>mexican
>watching nfl instead of lmb and liga mx

i love my gf

You're never going to be happy (or get a gf) until you stop seeking outside validation

>favorite team scores a TD
>turn to high-five my long term gf
>remember she left me almost 3 years ago

iktf man
>Brazil
>Still shitposting

what have I done now?

Eagles won and I got a girlfriend now, she's not even fat!

how do i stop longing for a gf
everything in my life is doing well aside of romantic companionship

living the dream my man

>tfw dont really give a fuck about football anymore because it sucks
>tfw avoidant personality mother
>tfw need for validation and love
>tfw girls who like you are all sluts, you feel distant
>tfw
How do you do it lad, whats the secret

The best thing about having a gf is the cuddling. Fuck that feels so great.

Tfw team gets shut out
Tfw Girl says we aren't working out anymore
Tfw Weed got stolen at a party last night and that was all my money
Tfw have class in the morning for a pointless degree for a pointless life
Feelsbadman

>be me
>never seek outside validation for anything ever
>still have a massive inferiority complex and no gf
stfu normie fag

do you lads have any female friends
asking because I don't and fell for a girl I know doesn't see me in "that way" but I haven't spent any money on her/orbited her like a beta
we text back and forth a good amount

you have to come back

>tfw every girl you are interested in has a bf already

Is she single? How good do you know her? If you text back and forth and you know her quite well, then you are in a good starting position.

Put out some bait signals, as in say stuff to see how she reacts without putting yourself out there.

Underrated

my case is worse somehow
she's got a GIRLFRIEND
and tho that would seem hot, my waifu's gf is a fat ugly tumblr dyke. dodged a bullet there.

I think I'm literally incapable of being affectionate

>lesbians irl
Ewww

>team lost
>no gf

I can identify with this feeling
My friends irl have gfs who they seem to love but I've never really had that connection
There are girls I've found attractive sure but not really one I could say I "loved"

Just wait until they start getting married and shit. Feels bad being the only guy attending a wedding without a date.

>my team left my city
>have gf now

we're all gonna make it lads

Same here my dudes. Even with my family as bad as that sounds. Like I love them and there great to me amd id be sad if o lost any if them but ive never felt a connection with them, friends, gfa, anyone

I'm 21, so hopefully I've still got years to figure that shit out

>gf leaves me
>a month later my team wins the superb owl

nice quints
I'd rather have a gf than a championship win for my team

I legitimately cannot even picture myself being in love anymore. I used to want to fall in love with the pretty girls I saw around campus. As time went by and I realized that wouldn't happen, I just wanted them to return my smile. Now, I just want them to acknowledge that I exist. They don't though. I'm invisible.
but at least my college is ranked.

For like ten minutes don't lie faggot. Arms get tired and shit gets uncomfortable. Best part is having someone to do shit with and fuck .. a lot.

>this thread

Having a girlfriend is nothing but trouble. Hooking up is all a meme and realistically you're going to get divorced anyways if you end up getting attached and married. The best option is to date and have sex with different girls as much as possible until you're fourty and then find a girl who makes a good amount of money with a good personality and marry her and never have kids so you can afford to go on vacation and shit and if you get bored later in life you can just adopt.

Basically if you were too lazy to read all of that just try and be like boomhauer from king of the hill.

>British """"""men""""""

>78200113
Yea, this thread is a bunch of crybabies. Probably NFC East metrosexuals to be honest.

Just be yourself :^)

>tfw just wanna love and be loved
why is it so hard?

i love my gf so much lads. shes such a precious, hardworking, beautiful woman

>she

brah just stay single and bang hoes, its alot better

better than your gf getting fat and never wearing makeup

>implying

Nobody actually feels that way about their girlfriend.

Abusing painkillers is better than a gf anyway

This desu, you can't expect to love someone else until you love yourself and/or got your shit together.

/r9k/ faggots will deny this and continue to wallow in self-pity anyway.

>This desu, you can't expect to love someone else until you love yourself and/or got your shit together.

>tfw tried many times to fix my shit up
>always end up being a fuck up
>soon to be 24
>still haven't finished my degree
>all my mates are getting jobs and living on their own

idk what the fuck is wrong with me,lately I've been thinking about kysing myself

>have gf
>still sad because my team lost

bro fuck off you dont need gf

money drain whores, your better off single

this is an 18+ board

>implying
my gf buys me meals and nice stuff all the time. you either have horrible taste or no contact with women so you've built up these falsified ideas in your head to cope with your own involuntary celibacy.

>your

>my girlfriend buys me meals and nice stuff all the time

Dude this isn't an anime. You don't have to pretend here that we care about anything other than sex and making through the day without fucking shit up. I could never imagine talking with other guys about how great my gf is.

>almost been a year since my last gf
What went wrong?

You haven't been trying. You could be the ugliest most boring guy in the world and with modern dating and the huge selection you have at your disposal anybody can have a gf within a month provided you at least have a job and a car. If you really want it and actually try I'm sure you're more than capable of it.

see

True. Been on dates with like 4 diffrent girls since but none really were a good fit so decided to delete tinder and try to just kind of let it happen naturally which hasnt worked at all

Lower your standards boys

Even roasties are our of your league now. Thanks to facebook these roasties have thousands of messages from thirsty motherfuckers way better looking than you.

Spotted the newfag

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

what did Marty mean by this?
w-what age is that?