La La Land" sets a new record with seven awards
cnn.com/2017/01/08/entertainment/golden-globes-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4622512/
youtube.com/watch?v=TnyAVDkXby4
youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40&toogles=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the appeal of Ryan Gosling?

he can't act. he looks like a minecraft headed autist. he is not even American. what the fuck?

>he is not even american

LOL

i want reddit to leave

isn't he a fucking leaf?

Jesus, imagine how intense the sex is between them every single night.
HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

previous thread if you want to find some pics or whatever

The film glorifies Hollywood and depicts success as extremely easy. That's what the critics love.

confirmed reddit movie of the year

Is emma stone the new j-law?

>no titties yet
No

Oui.

God I hope so, I hate Whoreance

Why the expression?

I liked him in Fracture.
Seems like an okay guy, kinda like a young Nicolas Cage before he pissed off that gypsy that cursed his career

best Emma

Emma stone can't act either

Twilight zone tier with how you fags stand her

yeah the other is beast emma

Yea because she's talentless and sucks dick of producers

/thread

>emily stone
>an emma
Seriously dropped. Froggers have zero integrity.

Bit hard to show off titties when u have none

moana was robbed

delet this

>Mad because his Emma can't win anything

he seemed like he just didn't want to be there during the whole ceremony

>Harry potter zone tier
fixed

Good goy this is reddit overdrive the post

The whole thing was an extension of the lashout that has been going on nonstop since November
>we gave awards to the black people movie because FUCKING T***P BEAT OUR PUPPET CANDIDATE

Oscars is February 26, 2017

lets see if we can sweep it

This she acts the exact same in every single film. Tourists love her though.

she does play the same character pretty often

im fuckin dead

What is this from?

>complaining about actors who plays the same characters in every movie

>go check his IMDB because also curious
>see this

lmao what

Checkedddd

Sing Street

Lmao passive agressive posting frogfags btfo

Kek confirms La La Land fags are reddit incarnate

dumb frogposter

She acts the same you could put a compliation together of her stuff and it would appear to be the same film.

whos ready for tennis kino?
imdb.com/title/tt4622512/

>hating something because it is popular

only the teenagers at Sup Forums do this, stop showing your power level

lol wtf is this
the actual character's name seems to be Goosefat Bill
but the same shit is on wikipedia

>Stone needed a body double because her skills on the court were subpar. Even personal lessons from King herself couldn’t help Oscar nominee Stone find her game

That's assuming on your part. I like popular things if they aren't trash. La La Land was not good one bit

January 29, 2017 is the SAG awards.

anybody got a link to a stream?

>not complaining about actors who can't ACT differently
Ribbit ribbit. That tennis movie of stones isn't even out yet but I can visual how she will be in it becsuse she does the same thing and doesn't even attempt to be a character actor

>sag awards
she'll definitely win them with her saggy nonexistent tits

keep crying faggots

Torrents out yet?

yeah it was

lol

CHASTAIN AND THE REDMAYNE
>starts rapping insane in the brain

youtube.com/watch?v=TnyAVDkXby4

Lmao literally who gives a fuck about Golden Globes.

Amadeus won 40 fucking awards, and 8 Oscars. Lawrence of Arabia won 7 Oscars.

The Golden Globes is like the lite version of the Oscars, only reason it exists is to further boost Hollywood's ego.

Sup Forums hypocrites btfo

oh boy

cant believe they bashed batman v superman

lol plebs

Cause its about hollywood. And hollywood loves to give itself awards. This movie was good but not award sweeping good.

Its still pisses me off that Argo was even nominated let alone winning best picture. That movie should have never been nominated but the hollywood jew wanted to reward itself on how it outsmarted and defeated the persians on their home turf. Even though it was the fucking leafs that were about 95% responsible for getting them out.

Fucking goyim. destroying the true meaning of art

>dr strange
>avengers
>jumanji book
>babadook
>star wars awakens
>civil war

um.. what?

Is making a film about Hollywood the new making a film about the Holocaust, in terms of awards?

It's always been that way, Birdman and Adaptation also come to mind.

the artist too

I'm glad the musical is coming back.

I'm not glad it's happening because of a musical that's barely even a fucking musical.

Truth

>I'm glad the musical is coming back.
confirmed gay
>I'm not glad it's happening because of a musical that's barely even a fucking musical.
boo hoo grow some ball bitch boy

What was Ryan saying?

>mfw watching that old bitch talk about actors

Being in Harry Potter will do that to a man.

His career is literally dead.

SO FUCKING FINE

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

BANE?

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40&toogles=0

wew

I thought Matt Damon did that

Anyone have a magnet? I'm not from America Land.

Imagine being Vince at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>movie wins awards
>Sup Forums turns on it
Like clockwork

>this is going up your ass later Ryan