Is Assassin's Creed kino?

Is Assassin's Creed kino?

is it worth watching? thinking about going to the cinema tomorrow and I played like 5 minutes of the first game.

i
if you like watching horrible movies for the sake of it I say go for it

You know, if you have 2 hours to kill why not? Unless you want to see the le MOTY Lala Land

shit no

I'll go see it then, I like watching shitty movies alone. Might see Goose's movie later though, thanks.

I like her mustache.

I liked it, seems like too many genre movies just go for the easy wink and nod "So what if it's ridiculous? We're just having fun!" vibe. Assassin's Creed treats its dumb convoluted plot as serious business and if you can groove with it it's a fun ride. The end where Cal has an epiphany while reciting the creed to the hologram of his dead mother actually moved me a bit.

its unironically kino

Literally the worst experience I've had at the cinema ever, don't go user

I literally enjoyed this better than rogue one.

He already went, pray for him.

Why?? Rogue One was a shitfest but not worse than Creed

Because Creed handled everything I thought it would fuck up perfectly while rogue was just a mess of unlikeable characters that all died anyway.

Yeah same here.

I thought it was decent but if they make a sequel it's going to be trash unless they make another stand alone story

>tfw I went to see Passengers without knowing much other than J Law and Pratt were the stars
The thing that bothered me the most was the Playstation 2 CGI. The script was retarded but that happens sometimes. Did they spend 80% of the budget paying J Law or something?

>Did they spend 80% of the budget paying J Law or something?

SHE DESERVES IT YOU MISOGYNIST CREEP!!

kino is a reddit board
OP is redditter

>>>/reddit/

it is unironically shitkino, asskino and assasskino

Assassin's Creed at least didn't presume its own likability like Rogue One did. Pic very much related.

why the fuck are you posting a screenshot of some random asshole's twitter post

Because it was a good observation about a lot of movies today.

but why would anyone care it's just some dipshit with an anime avatar

just because reddit makes some board to farm karmas doesn't mean they know shit.
they wouldn't know what kino was if it was a BBC and slapped them in the face

>i want to be special so i will pretend to like bad quality films and claim they're high quality art films that are unpopular because no one understands them

So? Does it matter who says it? I thought the statement was relevant.

Don't assume that people with different tastes are acting in bad faith.

it's not an assumption. it's the truth.

Why do you think no one could dislike a movie that's popular?

i am not referring to people who dislike popular movies or have different tastes. i'm referring to attention whores who actively proclaim popular movies are low quality movies moaning about the allegedly sad state of modern films.

it's not about diskliking a movie whether popular or not. it's about sneering at people for liking a popular movie. only emotionally insecure and immature people do that.

I recommend it. I didn't play any of the games, I went in expecting a ridiculous fantasy plot with a lot of fast paced action and got what I wanted. The opportunities where the script gives Fassbender a chance to act are pretty great.

It's a video game movie. They're never going to be "No Country for Old Men" quality. Go have a good time with some popcorn. It's a fun movie to see with friends or alone.