Women can't be clever and funn

>Women can't be clever and funn.....

Nice bait.

The obvious response is that none of these shows are clever or funny. And most of the episodes of these shows are written by male writers.

But at least you tried.

Out of all of those only Veep is actually funny, which is due to the (largely male) supporting cast as much as it is to Julia Louis-Dreyfus herself.

Seinfeld was good and the new adventures of old christine wasn't that terrible. I've honestly never seen veep.

Girls isn't a comedy, is it?

the cover on the bottom left is my favorite because if it werent for those women being such amazing actors it would be ridiculous that women in their 30s are portraying women in their 20s

>A female ensemble cast can't be funn.....

Only Veep and 30 rock belong there and you were too stupid to even include30 rock.

>women can't be clever and funn...

Are any of these shows any good at all? One of them must have some redeeming qualities.

based.

veep is the only funny show on there. and 90% of the cast is guys while all the women are annoying harpies or try to show off their cocks

you might as well have just posted veep OP

Kys

xD got 'em
me personally i would never wear a fedora hahaha :)))

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is alright

remember i laugh at some old christine episodes

But user, no one said cuck!
Haha silly user

>leftist's head is filled with propaganda instead of a brain
accurate

Well I liked Kimmy Schmidt. The first season. Netflix isn't good at second seasons.

broad city is the only funny one

Broad City is un-ironically funny half of the time; the other half is just liberal garbage

Those shows are just objectively awful though OP...

Have you actually watched any of them?

Dear god. How can you honestly think this?

there just really wasnt anything to do after season 2

>Being this mad

LOL

I watch all the time cause they're so funny.

God damnit what the fuck is this show again
I used to watch this shit at my gfs house on fucking laserdisc

absolutely fabulous learn to image search fag

Haha you posted it again. When will fedora wearers learn?

..y

French and Saunders was also pretty funny.

I am lazy and phoneposting, cocksucker
But thanks

I can still hear the themesong in my head

>No Parks and Rec
>No 30 Rock

But the male characters are the funny ones in them. And the male writers are the ones with the funny jokes.

a while ago i read an article about how straight male pop culture (whatever that means) is dead because female-lead comedies are successful.

It has more to do with Armando Iannuci making The Thick Of It- lite. The man knows what he's doing but no one on this show holds a candle to Malcolm Tucker.

The only fun show on there is New Girl

New Girl is a great show in spite of Zoey Deschanel, who is the worst character on the show by far and drags the whole thing down.

>putting Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in that shit list
You have no shame, user, no shame! Also no taste.

>Women can't be funny
>Women also can't be president

what can they do?