Buddhism is the ultimate redpill...

Buddhism is the ultimate redpill. Giving up attachments to the ego and everything else is the only way to make peace with the present reality. All problems are rooted in the ego, just let go and embrace the tides to destroy fear and illusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
youtube.com/watch?v=USC5MJVZLy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4

You can't defend the white race AND escape the wheel of samsara.

We must let go.

youtube.com/watch?v=USC5MJVZLy8

Ajahn Brahm is pretty based, he's funny and down to earth. Also a Brit living in Australia

He's a cool fellow

Buddhism is essentially enlightened nihilism

I basically achieved ego suppression through repeated acid trips. It helped me see things much more clearly, and rid myself of harmful thought patterns. However, it isn't really possible to succeed in society without a strong ego. Just as a sick ego is the root of suffering, a strong, healthy ego is the root of confidence and a robust social identity.

Nihilism stems from a western christian mindset

That's why I said enlightened

can i get the same effect without acid? say, DMT? i heard you could. or perhaps psilocybin
i've never done hard drugs before, and i want enlightenment, but i don't want a bad trip either

Buddhism:

>Acts of violence strictly forbidden, must not kill anything, not even insects
>Acts of self harm and violence: self immolation somehow isn't violent and totally a normal form of protest

Yea, I'll pass.

But why even desire to "succeed in society"?

>seeks enlightenment
>expects to find it externally

try again, pal

ok

any psychedelic should essentially do the same thing. You don't just get enlightenment though. An introspective trip basically forces you to consider things you've been suppressing or haven't even considered before. All of the defense mechanisms your ego has built up to shield itself from criticism just disappear.

Except there's a bunch that don't follow that whole "don't harm or kill" bit. See: Burma

Then again they're fighting against Muslims so I guess you can't blame them

Scientifically, enlightenment and wisdom are just the ability to connect otherwise distant experiences and fields of thought. Acid works physiologically by facilitating a more entropic pattern of brain activity. It is the closest thing you can get to wisdom in a pill. Of course you still have to guide your trip in an appropriate direction.

Pesonally I like Hindu cosmology better. The whole worldview is pretty amazing tbqh

Do any eastern spiritual teachers advocate using drugs to get enlightenment? Not b8