What does Sup Forums think of the amazing atheist?

What does Sup Forums think of the amazing atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvHe7-NHJ4Q
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who

What does Sup Forums think of venetian snares?

Bernie fag

>that kid in highschool who became an atheist to feel smarter than everyone and rebel against his parents

Disgusting hog body with a micro dick.

Banana

What does Sup Forums think of Bill cooper

mandatory

Hot oil

stupid
disgusting
cant hate him because he supports trump

Good man, calms my nerves listening to his stuff.

Cat album is impeccable.

I used to like him years and years ago.

Seems like back then he was just some angsty manchild who made some good rants and was rather funny and redpilled on a number of topics

These days he's full blown SJW and lefist as fuck. He doesn't personally attack other youtubers anymore, he doesn't make funny rants.

All he does now is say left wing or moderate bullshits.

banana

aphex twin wannabe

A literal banana fucker

I cant watch him. Hes a cringey reddit pseudo intellectual.

Hes also socially retarded. Instead of losing weight and sending pics to people on fetlife, he shoved a bannana up his butt with no enema and showed it covered in poop to random girls.

I have no respect for someone who films themself shoving a banana in their ass and shitting all over themself

Haha, where did you find this?

Is this a compliment?

Bernout faggot.

Made fun of him when he got mad over people making fun of his meme candidate. He responded all butthurt.

I guess I win

>amazing atheist
>butthurt
he does it to himself 2bh m8

>user starts thread about amazing atheist
>most replies are banana jokes
every time
you guys ever gonna let that go?

BANANA

kek

got a laugh from me
well done user

banana

Up his ass

A FUCKING BANANA

I really, really, really like this image.

My week old son has a bigger penis than he does.

i wonder if he's had a banana stuffed halfway up his ass in every video he's ever done

we'd never know

He's a loud, degenerate idiot.

I'd say he is actually quite good at what he does. I mean sure he has some weird fetishes but don' we have all something like that?

He actually brings down valid arguments and never he never forget its roots. I think this man is truely A M A Z I N G!

If everyone who enjoyed Aphex Twin was shot tomorrow the world would be a better place.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvHe7-NHJ4Q
BLUEBERRY PIE
BLUEBERRY PIE

Closet SJW

100% agreed

le euphoric microbenis bananaman :DDDD

But seriously, some of his content can be good, despite most of it being euphoric bernie shit.

didnt he stick a banana up his ass on video?

TJ is
10% thought provoking............
90% fag..............

He's still alive? I haven't seen or heard about this faggot for like 6 years now.

Are you retarded?

Amazing Atheist? I'm bananas for that guy!

absolutely bananas

>sure he has some weird fetishes, but don' we all have something like that?

Maybe you do Hans. Maybe I'm a prude, but I wouldn't oil myself up and sweep the chimney with a piece of fruit, and I certainly wouldn't do it on camera, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't upload it.

I mean, he's a popular enough figure that he should have known there would be consequences.
>also dat hilarious baby dick

he shouldnt have put the bananas in his butt

Idk latley it seems his hate for hilary is turning him redpilled. He even aggress with trump on certin immegration things and said he is voting for trump on multiple occasions. That said is mostly a lib cuck i watch for entertainment.

wow back to 9gag

dont like him personally but at least hes voting trump this general

I hadn't heard of him until the banana video.
I watched one of his videos and it was full of random shouting of bad arguments.

He makes atheists look stupid.

t. a fedora

a fat neckbeard that shoves shit up his ass
>litterally presonified Sup Forums

Some say he is crazy, but I think that he is BANANAS

The original videoblog SJW. Still a SJW but tries to distance himself from that label with little success.

And he literally poured boiling oil on his baby-like dick, removing any doubt that he is a fucking braindead moron without anything worth listening.

Disgusting degenerate. THe worst of the worst. Also: banana fucker.

Wow good argument faggot.

>wanting to shoot people over musical taste

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

Why do I look these things up?

#BananaLivesMatter

modern man incarnate, apex of degeneracy

>fat, zero physical prowess

>pseudointellectual, spews atheist dogma worse than a christian evangelist spews out of context bible verses

>definitely not well-read, despite having quite the ego and trying to sound educated. see above

>no future, no job, no true career, no skills at all, lives by leeching upon retards who look up to him

>leftist

>will probably die at 50 due to his lifestyle

>bananas

prime day of the rope material. i hope they will have a thick enough rope. the fact that he has such a fanbase even after all these years is proof that there is no hope for our species

Holy fuck that guy has a small dick

Is the banana meme making a comeback?

He's a tool.

>meme candidate
Like trump isn't the meme king by now.

A guilty white liberal faggot, who said that the black crime rate statistics in the US are fabricated. Since he said that I can't bother to watch his videos. Plus his videos have been the same for years. Drunken peasants sometimes is pretty cool, though.

Just imagine if he wasnt a fatass lazy fuck he is like 6'5or6'6 aka a whole foot taller than you

See's the inherent cruelty and fallen degenerate state of mankind and doesn't beleive in Satan. Lol yeah we came from chimps, chimps mass murder and systematically rape and annihilate eachother in ever more gruesome fashions don't they bud?

Makes atheists look bad. Another loud mouthed sexually confused fedorafag

Plus the whole banana/hot syrup all over his porky body on webcam thing