>get bored
>"i wonder what's on Sup Forums tonight"
>pedo threads
>BLACKED threads
>Sup Forums threads
>inflicting pain faggotry
>sw posting
>frog posting

HOLY SHIT every single shitposting genre is on at the same time. Usually it's just 2 or 3 but all 8? FUCKING 8 (EIGHT)?!

>tfw can tell when a board is being raided
who are these people?
Is it just because it's Austrailia hour?

Bane?

Report all the rulebreaking threads. Jesus christ.

When is enough enough though? It's fucking bullshit that it's allowed to happen this often.

it's Austrailia hour

Stop blaming us! This is prejudice! We would never shitpost such low quality memes!!

If no one reports it or the mods aren't online they don't get removed.

just use the hid thread icon and you will be fine homes. complaining doesn't do shit, it just encourages them

Welcome to Australia time

This is the worst night in Sup Forumss history. Every meme except BANE? is being posted at the same time.

Oh shut the fuck up and fuck off back to Redd_t if you don't like it here you stupid fucking faggot.

And thank God you topped it off with a meta thread. Good job m8

shitposters are in rare form tonight as they got btfo'd by an elderly white woman

This board needs the ducking robot. So much cancer.

t. pablo that joined Sup Forums after 2013 only because reddit changed the board on /q/

YASSSSS QUEEN! SLAYYYYY!

Fuck off to 4x2chan with the other freaks. Pedo garbage.

Nationality isn't the problem, its juvenile retards who think spamming this shit is funny

stop getting so mad

>

Just a bit of funposting, m8.

>Only 8 varieties of Sup Forums shitposting
There's more than that surely

Literally shitposting bingo.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN MUH SERIOUS FILM DISCUSSION

Neck yourself, autist

>finding the stuff he listed fun

Literal autism.

This is how you spot a Redditor.

The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

>complaint thread
Thanks for helping make the board better.

>no bane thread
Sad

>not understanding that complaining is the only way to get it fixed

You should thank him.

Are janitors behind shitposting themselves?
It explains why most bane threads get deleted immediately while those shitposting stay for hours

Why not just ban certain shitposting words, phrases and pasta.

>not mentioning the worst kind of cancerposting, /cel/
>image of actress or actor
>what's next for her, etc
hundreds of these gossipy teen girl threads a day and they're ALWAYS pure shit, the only real cancer threads. The threads you mention are chemo in comparison

blame the /pol flood
it will go back to normal tomorrow

>Australia was a mistake

i notice it is always like this around this time
so a certain group of people or people from a country spam around this time, just make a guess

>REEEEEE WHY ISNT Sup Forums TELEVISION & FILM A HUGBOX FOR MY LIBERAL JEWISH AGENDA

go back to plebbit where you aren't allowed to speak your mind

you forgot BRAAAP postings

back-to-reddit you fucking hack

don't lie bogdanoff posting is a new low even for you

>8pm in australia

There you go OP, that explain everything

Son, you'd better listen up, and listen up GOOD.

I've seen shit that would make your fucking head spin. From dismembered babies back on the DALnet server of IRC, to IRCimages and rotten.com, ogrish and BestGore, and shit on the deep web that you'd run fucking SCREAMING from. Liveleak? Liveleak is for fucking PUSSIES. I've seen it all and come back to tell you little millennial babies how the fuck it is.

You know why I like moderation at this place? Because there are so many fucking places you can visit if you want your "fix" of chaos and brutality, of endless shitposting after shitposting, and your stupid "memes" layered so deeply that they've lost any and all meaning.

Fuck you. I'll say that again so your tiny little mind gets it. FUCK YOU. I LIKE moderation at this place. I LIKE a little island of order in the sea of endless shit. And I LIKE to discuss television and film with like-minded individuals in a nice, orderly setting with the occasional image-reply that Reddit doesn't have.

THAT is why I come to this place, you fucking shitcunt, and THAT is why I've been here for 10 years now. Now you fuck right off and start exploring those shitposting memes you love so much, you fucking teenaged douchenozzle.

I will fuck you with a RAKE.

>frog posting
>bad or untraditional
Too bad you can't down vote here ehh?