Religionfags on Sup Forums

How can any of you be unironically religious?

It takes a special kind of arrogance to think that your particular brand of sky fairy is the "real" one

Are religionfags on Sup Forums just trolling, or are they legitimately retarded?

>tips

It also takes a special kind of arrogance to believe that morality should be a legal concern, but it is anyway.

>sky fairy
why is this an argument?

Combined, nearly half of the world's population (3,000,000,000) believe in the same God (the God of the Bible and Quran), and just have different customs of worshiping him.

So if we're going by total market share, kikes, christcucks, and mudslimes certainly picked the correct one.

It also takes lots of arrogance to say your answers to the world's ultimate questions are right and that all of the religions are wrong.

>ad hominem

>moving the goalposts

>strawman

>bandwagon

>tu quoque

not an argument

Seeing is believing

I meant how is calling God a sky fairy an argument, its not a strawman if he actually said it.

I'm more amazed there are religious fanatics on Sup Forums, you would think this site would be seen as 'the devil' or something.

This.

(5)
Daily Reminder that Simpsons arent memes and a death give away for faggit shill threads.

btw, 2 post OP

ABRAHAMIC WORSHIP IS SELF WORSHIP

YES GOY I-I MEAN HERETIC, I HAVE FAITH, I DONT REALLY KNOW IF ILL GET IN HEAVEN. BESIDES THE FACT IT SAYS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS HAVE FAITH AND ILL GET IN

So you want proof god exists?
What would such a thing look like?
What do you want? God to come out of the clouds and reveal himself t you? Why should he?

Satire board

It only exists to grab the attention of newfags who become triggered

But also harbors a few actual retards

>see. They talk as if they are God

This times a goriririllion

Takes a special kind of retarded to believe that all religions are wrong and that universe farted itself into existence.

If there's a "right" religion then why doesn't everyone follow it?