Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend

Palace are going down and I love it

Outrageous. I'm a Cardiff fan and we shitcanned our manager after ten games last season but four? It's not even like Palace were that bad, yesterday was completely on a massive fuck up by a player. Palace are a joke and they're going down.

>puts milivojevic on bench
>gets fired right afrer
based palace

Holy shit. Understandable though, too much money at risk.

4 (FOUR) games

>Be shit all last season
>Get saved by Big Sam magic
>Sign nobody
>Be shit again
>Zaha and Sakho not even in the team yet
>Be surprised
>Fire manager

>Burnley away
fair enough, hard to get 3 points
>Liverpool away
lucky to get anything
>Swansea at home
fair enough, point minimum
>Huddersfield at home
should have won, no question
>into next round League Cup
promising

Should have been given more time and opening match of season can always be given as a write off. His only downfall accountable for is losing to Swansea, that is the only inexcusable result

I think the lack of goals decided it. If they had scored in each but still lost them all, he'd have a bit more leeway.

F

hahahahahaha

kek it really does look like him

ronald was always the better brother

my sides

>Lost 3-0 to Huddersfield
>Lost their bogey team status to Liverpoo
>Lost another game to a shit opponent (Watford?)
>Lost to fucking Burnley
They where that bad

Look up how much money Blunderland got last season and come back to me

>watford
Nope. Lost to Swansea, even worse

pls come to Besiktas
#muslim #respetc #CR7

Whats next for his ''''''career'''''''?

They'd have had a point against Liverpool had Benteke not missed a sitter, and another yesterday if Dann hadn't missed from two yards out. There's not much the manager can do about players missing chances like that.

From what's been said, they were already looking for a way to get rid of De Boer weeks ago.

The desert. Or some shitty job at the dutch FA. We cant even produce proper coaches anymore. We're done as a footballing nation.

>pssst, nothing personal kid

I'll never forgive the BBC for thinking Ronald Koeman was Frank De Boers brother

Confused the fuck out of me

This

It can't be 100% performance related it must be De Boers relationship with the chairman.

Either than or he realised you can't just bring a completely new foreign philosophy into a club and expect it to work from day one to what has always been a long ball no nonsense smack it into the stands type club.

Even Pep hasn't installed his philosophy into the city team yet and it has been 18 months or so.

4 games in wew lad

>tfw people unironically wanted to hire De Boer instead of Pochettino in 2014
>tfw it almost happened until he blabbed to the press and ruined negotiations

Dodged a fucking bullet there

>de Boer
>hack
>dutchcuck
Pick all three