How do I get out of this chicken shit board?

How do I get out of this chicken shit board?

You secure that shit, Hudson

why bishop didnt stab him?

help me i need to leave

have you ever been mistaken for a shitposter?

for you

you can't. this is purgatory. we all died on the first day of the first year of Sup Forums.

CHECK THOSE CORNERS

Walk Away From The Computer Like Nigga Close Your Eyes HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

OK

Watch it Hudson!

IN THE PIPE, FIVE BY FIVE

did weyland-yutani plan on the marines failing and bringing back a gestating alium? Cause that's retarded

post about television & film

This whole thread is about a movie called Aliens which falls under the subject of television and film

i think i saw that scene before but can't remember where. where is that clip from please?

>implying thread and posts are not film references

ignorant baboon detected

And/Or eliminating Ripley to take care of the bonus situation

Is this the most kino action film of all time? Only Terminator 2 comes close desu

The anti gun clip on YouTube, the title is evan

no, burke was working alone apparently, but for some reason it was established that the company wanted to use the xenos as a weapon against ??? other life forms they have yet to ecounter? who knows.

STOP YOUR GRINNIN'
AND DROP YOUR LINNEN

Does a more quotable action movie exist?

>Game over man! Game over!
>Marines, we are leaving.
>I keep this for close encounters
>Eat this!
>They mostly come at night...
>mostly.
>Get away from her you bitch.

The list goes on.

Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a big guy?

For you?

idk what happened but EVERY line from this movie is quotable. the only other movies i can think of like that are a new hope, ghostbusters and predator, possibly blues brothers

>but for some reason it was established that the company wanted to use the xenos as a weapon against ??? other life forms they have yet to ecounter? who knows.
They were interested in any and all alien life forms for research purposes. That's why they were willing to sacrifice the entire Nostromo crew for one.

NICE NIGHT FOR A WALK, EH?

That can never happen now with his behaviour inhibitors, it is impossible for him to harm or by omission of action, allow to be harmed a human being.

BADASS!