lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsxgX_a2n4
nytimes.com/2016/06/26/magazine/will-trump-swallow-the-gop-whole.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage®ion=CColumn&module=MostViewed&version=Full&src=mv&WT.nav=MostViewed&_r=0
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/22/speaker-ryan-awol-as-dems-take-over-house-floor-in-anti-gun-rights-media-stunt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

Split threads - use this one first:

hello

Maine will go red prove me wrong.
Protip
>You can't

I love the smell of delegates in the morning.

AWOO~

just came from there

>rubio shitting on trump once more

Dear God, Paul Ryan might as well support Hillary at this point. "I think this country is a bit fatigued of Clinton scandals."
ATTACK CLINTON YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

Nigga you're responding to a post from 40 minutes ago

>just came from there

That was when they were first split. We're recycling this one now.

how can women be counted on to govern with their periods and such

why isn't he making this a bigger issue

Don't forget about this one:

REMOVE ALL KEKSERVATIVES

TRUMP'S THEME SONG FOR NEW "I'M WITH YOU" ANTI SHILLARY SLOGAN

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsxgX_a2n4

So the GOP establishment has clearly shifted its strategy to the norm again, they expect Trump to lose and are prepping for that. Or they want to chain Trump to their agenda. Rubio coming back, and Ryan talking about restricting the power of the president. Republican congress wants to ignore the president to avoid power loss either way

Rare Summer Trump

>Rubio and Ryan
Two cucks in a bucket

>Don't forget about this one:
>

papercraft and oragami board? Nah.

what does he mean by this?

why cant trump replace paul ryan?

krauthammer once more being a cuck neocon motherfucker

>So the GOP establishment has clearly shifted its strategy to the norm again, they expect Trump to lose and are prepping for that. Or they want to chain Trump to their agenda. Rubio coming back, and Ryan talking about restricting the power of the president. Republican congress wants to ignore the president to avoid power loss either way
This all helps Trump.

They still don't realize it.

It's the same Jeb strat they can't let go of. This is good. All it does is verify that Hillary = the government we have been betrayed by for decades on both sides.

>awoo poster posts here but not in the /po/ thread
bot confirmed

Those bants holy fucking shit

Short sleeve

I'm sure Manafort has some plans for that.

super stylin'

you're no fun

>PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A shuttered Philadelphia prison that was built 120 years ago and once used inmates as test subjects for biochemical research is being readied in case space is needed to hold protesters arrested during the Democratic National Convention.

>Tens of thousands of protesters are expected at the July 25-28 convention.

>Officials with the city's prison system tell the Philadelphia Inquirer Holmesburg Prison can be used if needed for mass arrests. The prison was closed in 1995.

OH MY LORD

Lou Dobbs in 5
>Lou Dobbs in 5

post manaforts

>Locks him in a dumpster in PA for three days with some water bottles and a package of cookies

>hoping trump puts out a list of candidates that support him that are also running for the house and senate in November.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WEEK IS GONNA BE A LONG AND EXCITING ONE.

They're only going to hold them in the gym, sadly. I'd love nothing more than to think about those entitled triggered cucks spend a night in a hot jail cell.

>MAGA

I visited that prison. Had a ghost hand print there I think. Cant wait for the conventions.

why give the DNC such a great target list?

everyone on the list would lose 5 points overnight

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!

What's the name of Trumps new campaign manager, I can't remember

It's gonna be such a good shitshow lads

Ooh boy, can't wait. Best convention year ever

NO BREAKS

I kinda feel bad for them having to deal with our random bullshit, but I think they like the attention

Paul "The GOP's time is short" Manafort

Kek wills it!

>once used inmates as test subjects for biochemical research
TIME TO RESTART THOSE BIOLOGICAL PROGRAMS, GONNA BE PLENTY OF MONKEYS TO TEST ON

is this true?

"Mr. Trump did use the speech to sand down the edges of his past remarks about Muslims, acknowledging that some people who follow Islam are “peaceful”"

WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE JUST FUCK OFF? CHRIST ALMIGHTY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT TRUMP TO SAY, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

THESE GOD DAMN PEOPLE ARE SABOTEURS. I'M CONVINCED THEY WANT HIM TO LOSE SO THEY CAN RUN IN 2020

but last time i checked it was the far left going to Trump's rallies and starting shit...

>memes are becoming real
I-I wasnt ready for this.

ya think?

>everyone on the list would lose 5 points overnight
zero chance.

It would create turnout. The default that people would otherwise choose are the establishment people they see on tv.

Have you not learned anything?

If the dems start to shit all over these no name people with little funding, they get media attention, thus the win.

Burn it all Sanders
leave nothing left

I got blocked lads

America is being restored to bantz glory once again under Trump.

> Jefferson called Adams "a blind, bald, crippled, toothless man who is a hideous hermaphroditic character with neither the force and fitness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

He never said all Muslims weren't peaceful.

A badass speech? Claiming his opponent is a liar is really nothing new in politics. As if attacking Clinton's integrity is some brilliant, original strategy. Are you completely disregarding the fact that Trump couldn't be more full of shit himself?

Hillary is a representative of the middle class, primarily. Has strong affiliation with African-American voters. And she represents women's rights very effectively. She's a strong representative of a large portion of the people.

Trump, in contrast, only represents poorly educated" butthurt white folks and the beta uprising. He's even less representative, which is why Republicans leaders are panicking at the moment.

Check out this detailed article for a good overview of exactly how much Republicans are panicking now. Reince Priebus is the brave captain choosing to go down with his ship.

"Will Trump Swallow the GOP Whole"
nytimes.com/2016/06/26/magazine/will-trump-swallow-the-gop-whole.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage®ion=CColumn&module=MostViewed&version=Full&src=mv&WT.nav=MostViewed&_r=0

Reminder that Trump is the first trumpet and will begin the end of times.

ITS 7PM EASTERN. TIME FOR LOU DOBBS ON FBN (Fox Business Network)

>built to hold biological rejects

Okay: tell me one instance in which he was full of shit.

It's a moderate approach which any sensible person would speak of. I mean you could probably get away with his initial ban in Serbia, but not so much in a country full of liberals.

which senate candidates have endorsed him again? of the 34...

the only one I know of is Rubio

How many followers does your shitter scrap account have?

I fucking hate that goblin Paul Ryan.

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/06/22/speaker-ryan-awol-as-dems-take-over-house-floor-in-anti-gun-rights-media-stunt/

>Vanishes yet again
>Will appear the moment someone submits a bill

Can we please unseat Ryan? Can we PLEASE have Nehlen generals and meme magic him?

I'm going to phonebank for Nehlen, fucking hell.

Trump's mistress on greta

I don't think it hurts his chances, but it's more annoying than anything. They both aren't giving him support and are trying to permanently shift the power balance to congress so they can shackle him or Hillary to their agenda.

Many are running that aren't currently elected. That's the point. They need to be noticed. Trump could do that. Imagine he wins the presidency, and also a huge presence in Congress.

Stream?

They're probably defending islam because they know the mormons are next if they keep forming mormon-mafia's in Utah.

Juan is shaking with fear.

barely any

Nah. Omarosa is just qt

He can "get away" with his ban because he would be President and not subject to review by anyone for the purpose of restricting immimgration.

MAGA

right, which ones have endorsed Trump?

I know Ron Johnson hasn't and Kelly Ayotte hasn't and Mike Kirk hasn't

>Democrats in their natural habitat

How to you get to be as cool as them bros?

Trump is fucked and now everyone who exposed themselves are gonna luck very dumb when they realise trumps a Hilary plant, and is just enriching himself by using campaign donations to rent out his own hotels. Haha, it's such a joke when you think about it. Burgerfats gonna burgerfat I suppose.

Mark Kirk not Mike I guess

By selling your soul to the highest bidder.

WEW LAD

>78207499
says the United Kuckdom.

CAN'T FUCK WITH THE DOBBS!

435 congressional districts. I'm guessing there are many more. But it's not known and very difficult to research.

wtf is going on here

>Rumsfeld endorses Trump

wew lad here we go

>Trump is ruining his and his family's reputation forever to get Hilldawg in

Fucking losers, babies honestly.
>waaah they won't give up their rights - I'm going to sit on the floor and hold my breathe till they do it!!