You're a fool, user...and you will lose everything

You're a fool, user...and you will lose everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Bane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And all of you will lose...lose any precious time wasted on watching the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

47 seconds difference? I'm suspicious, prove not a samefag. If pic not posted within 2 min I will assume shooped.

For you...

inb4 hurr post timer try thinking about mobilefagging like I just did

>you've lost, white man

Wtf Yates

Who cares, I'd still fuck him.

Whew. You really are on the ball, pasta user.

Same fucking fag.
Mods!

is that roger from american dad?

DEH

BANE?

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Bane

it's just a stupid pasta fucking retard. Lots of underage kids post it, to get even stupider responses by redditors like you who for some reason find it funny

/film/ when?

Why is it that the only time Harry Potter was even a remotely interesting character was when he was possessed by Voldemort?

t. Reddit

The kid who posts the pasta is autistic

He calls HP dull

How dull of a life do you need to have to watse your time in every single HP thread because you don't like it. Because you're triggered people talk about something you don't like. Trying to control board culture. Autistic and sad

>implying it's the same person doing it each time

I don't have shit anyways

Even my dubs?

So is this another one like that pony poster on Sup Forums?

why does this trigger numale redditors so much? Is it the books in the image or that their millennial series isn't as good as their lazy parents told them it is?

It is 90% of the time. You can tell because the intros are so full of a grudge. He even posts them in NON hp related threads. Like emma watson for example but never daniel radcliffe.

Its pathetic. If he's sleeping it won't be posted and once he is up he posts it religously. Its not to hard to see this. Theres times it isn't posted and once it is, its shitposted for hours and hours. He even replies to himself like'doing gods work user' and tailors the pasta to memes like black could be anywhere. He hates memes he's reddit

Voldemort > Darth Vadar

some call him korinefag, but dont say it thrice or he will come out if the woodwork.

Good franchise > Dull franchise

Imagine if either harry or voldemort had just brought a gun

The Star Wars prequels
>good franchise
Kek.
Harry Potter has a 100% success rate. SW not so much.

no u

Two best mainstream villians imo and I agree I like voldemort better

You don't even have a nose to smell the bullshit you spew.

Voldemort wouldn't have died regardless and Harry could have deflected any bullet because magic.

I can't really speak on Darth Vadar as the popularity of SW was before my time but Voldemort legit terrified me when I was a kid.

You're a fucking plebbit starshitter HP was the most successful franchise until marvel had like 15 films and over took it. And reddit are bookfags

Kill yourself faggot

this
>prequels
>bad
you have to go back

>Voldemort legit terrified me when I was a kid.
your parents raised a real bitch, fucking failures.

Why? Because I'm scared of a ghost looking fucker without a nose? at least I'm not terrified a blonde woman in her 70s.

>kinofranchise>reddit influxfranchise

>hp films bad
You need to go back because reddit are bookfags

Star wars is not good and I love star wars.

>02:05:26
>02:06:54

>47 seconds

nigga, can you do math?

>still wont admit the pasta is pathetic and stale

>reddit hp nerd telling a Sup Forums citizen to go back after being told himself to go back
jeeze hiro really did let the worst type of "people" here

>forgetting the force awakens
Even rotj was kind of shitty even though the climax wasn't.

Star wars is hot garbage

Always loved that quote in the trailer.

I swear it wasn't actually in the film though.

>being this predictable
You must be retarded if you think one has to go to reddit to know they are bookfags it isn't a revelationn. But you're defending star wars and calling others tourists when star wars is the tourism. Nice even more retarded. Do you have no common sense and ignore anything you please?

>at least I'm not terrified a blonde woman in her 70s.
Is this supposed to be an insult? Why would I care about the political opinions of Meryl Streep? I'm just saying that if you grew up scared of pictures on a screen your parents must have done something wrong.

>>forgetting the force awakens
Disney shit isn't really star wars.

>And all of you will lose...lose any precious time wasted on watching the dullest franchise...
one of the best i've seen

is english your second language or is it just tuff to type through tears, actual redditor?

I'm the guy who got called reddit for saying the prequels were shit, not that user you responded to.

Found the korinefag

Give it up reddit.

Based user triggering the autist samefag who is in every harry potter thread

>charlottes web only in middle tier

I know this is bait but that's the worst taste I've ever seen

Is dullest franchise guy up there with the Barneyfag in terms of autism levels?

Yep

but I got your nose.

He looked like a fucking chimp with vitiligo.