Twitter diplomacy

>Twitter diplomacy

When will this end? He'll probably declare a war through twitter. Imagine a day drumpf saying 'I just launched very, very many nukes. Sad!" on twitter.

Go move to North Korea you commie loving faggot. Give me a reasonable argument on how this piece of shit North Korean leader should be dealt with?

If I were him Whatever situation is I'll not use twitter for diplomacy

If you were him, you would be retarded

>I just launched very, very many nukes. Sad!
top kek

NK declared they'll launch a strike at US territory. 50 years ago we wouldn't have many US posters here since they'd all get drafted and shipped to Asia.

I hope Nork soldiers buttfuck your parents in front of you, then they run a train on your bitch ass.

doubt it, you'll be shipped off to fight in the front lines to die for him.

>When will this end?
Hopefully never. This is very entertaining.

>implying I won't dodge the draft
>implying Drumpfcucks won't fight for Israel and South Korea while I stay back and fug their sisters

This. Trump is way milder than any 20th century president would have been

>read comments field in international media reporting it without hysteria or bias
>calm collected people providing arguments and ideas on how to deal with Lil' Kim, few ideas that are plain stupid and showing ignorance on the issue
>read American hypersensationalist media (every murrican media) with clear emotional biases
>"Why don't we just assassinate him like that islamist Been Laden???"
>"USA USA USA!"
>"God can't wait to kill me some Chinese looking ragheads!"
>"Nuke em all! God will sort out the good ones!"

Yes.

Why does Trump speak like this! Sad!

Because he can skip the media.

Sad!

Trump is autistic bro, he doesn't know how to express himself with a speech, so he resorts to his macbook pro in a dark lonely room inside the white house.

Drumpf BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHUAHEUHEUHAE

>mfw WWIII is going to be started by a senile old man shitposting his way into nuclear apocalypse

What a time to be alive.

Stop embarassing our flag, please.

>attacks NK
>SK and Japan gets nuked
>"Dindu nuffin"

Funny how these cunts are Ok with it.

>senile old man
you realize Hillary is literally the same age as him and nobody is fucking senile at 70 anymore, right

cala a boca amante de pretos

t. preto

De volta para Angola contigo.

you're right, i should take this casual discussion on a site frequented by virginal, anime-watching social rejects more seriously

go take your autism medication

a puta da tua mae seu cona de lampreia

>cona de lampreia
Salva os teus fetiches esquisitos para ti.

You are descending to slav/chingook level right now. Remember to curse in english at all times.

t. amantes de pissa de pretos

t. Alberto Barbosa

locked and loaded, cuckold

I doubt much will happen but his followers will see this as some amazing strategic move

Why are americans so eager for war? This one will hurt.

Our other communications media are biased and agenda-driven. This way you get what Trump says, warts and all. Decide for yourself.

Remember that people choose to follow him. Others have the option to ignore, as opposed to the constant pandering to obama and clinton on broadcast television and radio for the past 20 years.

Can't wait for the next line of military fashion. Desert gear has gotten so bland. Hope they'll take cues from vietnam war look, shit is so hot.

>just launched very, very many nukes. Sad!

They are warmongers, it's part of their culture.

At least you can still joke about it. Norks know their rockets won't reach the US mainland so guess at what they'll launch them instead.

Retard

Retard

Wasn't part of Trump's proposals to tone down with foreign intervention and sending Americans to die in costly wars?

nothing will happen

check em

Americans are so bloodthirsty and edgy because they never experienced a war at first hand since since 1865. They haven't experienced the horror of two world wars on their own. They live safely on the other side of the planet, they don't know what an invasion feels like.

>Imagine a day drumpf saying 'I just launched very, very many nukes. Sad!" on twitter.
The most retarded thing is that it wouldn't surprise me if he did just that. The guy is so fucking bizarre and so perfectly representative of the freak show we call America.

>tfw young amerimutts are drafted and Sup Forums experiences a new era of informative qualityposting

based drumpf

>I just launched very, very many nukes. Sad!

>and nobody is fucking senile at 70 anymore
Nigger what?

Who the fuck cares about Hillary? Trump is the president and he fucking sucks at it.

>We will live to see a nuclear war started over fucking twitter because the Americans just couldn't contain their own raging autism.

what's wrong with him using twitter? it's actually a pretty smart idea

because twitter is easier to reach the masses with than CSPAN

This Twitter stuff is what people were all excited about happening when Obama took office, but he went full shadow government and heavily scripted everything.

>Give me a reasonable argument on how this piece of shit North Korean leader should be dealt with?

maybe instagram?

>tfw goto Sup Forums to see if there's any more news
>irrelevant shitpoating, nothing having to do with korea, just the usual blacked, tranny, libshit spam

Juat delete Sup Forums at this point, that board is super cucked

Because no one can touch our home turf ( we border an ally, a bitch, and two vast oceans, AND the worlds largest navy)

and even if you do, you wont be able occupy us

I don't know about you, but I visit Sup Forums whenever I'm bored and have nothing better to do. If Sup Forums dissapeared, I'd probably just switch boards. There's no other website quite like this, so what would the Sup Forumstards do? What other board with flags and international users is there?

They should do rap battles via Soundcloud accounts.

>so what would the Sup Forumstards do?
Just how green are you, man? Sup Forums is a colony of both boards on Reddit and 8ch. If they weren't here, most of them would simply go back.

H-Hillary was the hawkish one, guys. She was going to start a nuclear war!!

>firepower comparison
Meaningless, really. America would tear itself apart within weeks if major electricity plants and communications towers were disrupted. Without proper communications, any random group of people with weaponry can be viewed as a threat in a war situation. It's not like you can tell a part a random bunch of Americans from a random bunch of most other countries on earth. People in uniforms and guns come across as a threat unless vetted, and how would they be properly vetted without reliable communications?

That's not even considering the vast food and water networks which would be in complete chaos.

modern
day
presidential

I don't visit Sup Forums

I just lot my drink at your comment, thanks.

>implying he'd actually keep any of his promises

>That's not even considering the vast food and water networks which would be in complete chaos.
Theres a reason foreign invasions are theoretical, we havnt been invaded since the civil war, and our federal government has become much more powerful

You underestimate the value of patriotism

>mfw WWIII is going to be started by a senile old man shitposting his way into nuclear apocalypse
Lifted straight from the Democrat playbook, 1983 edition.

>can't even find original material

made me laugh

because sending strongly worded letters to north korea has been working out so well