Germans get triggered when told Muslims hate gays

>Germans get triggered when told Muslims hate gays

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
liveleak.com/view?i=3f8_1372532740
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, German sounds cool as hell when it's coming out in an angry tone.

This cuck should be put in front of a firing squad along with his kin.

>tkmaxx

MANN, VERPISS DISCH DOCH MIT DEIM ORLANDO, MANN, EY, SCHEIßE HIER, HALT DOCH MAL ENDLISCH DIE FRESSE, EY, MANN

Das Land der Dichter und Denker.

top kek

and this is why the EU needs to collapse

When a liberal needs to prove something they can always turn to their mobile phone and search the webs.
Why dont they disprove this man by googling "gay hung by crane in iran". That way they would know.

Liberals are lazy and people are scared of the noisy ones. Im not Sand niggers are scum and Breivik was right.

>pick between Jews and Muslims
>pick between gays and Muslims
>pick between Christians and Muslims
>pick between Indians and Muslims
>pick between Polish and Muslims
>..etc.

Fuck Germany. Bunch of cucks

Based

No Hope for Germany.

Let them die. They're not worth saving.

There´s something wrong with your education, My sister has a german bf and she´s redpilling him wtf?
Facing 0 problems is turning your people into naive liberals, nobody there jumped to stop those kids banter behind the security bar and that prooves it

>Islam is homophobic

Can this meme please die?

War's a brewin' in krautland.

Yeah I know. It is also hard as slav. We are redpilled and have to listen liberal shit 24/7

>A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, authentic proof with documents with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it. When the military boot crushes his—then he will understand, but not before that. That is the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Based Yuri

Daily reminder that no German will ever have sex with Lauren Southern.

Daily reminder that Germany is an embarrassment and most Germans are braincucked beyond salvation

Daily reminder that I'm ok with Germany fucking itself over. There needs to be an example in history with what happens when you go too liberal.

lol why is it liberals are always the whiny underaged annoying faggots? I mean seriously, they almost always sound like children throwing a tantrum

Ugly girls too damn look like chavs

The Beslan massacre is another one. Nobody brings that up anymore.

>TKMaxx

>"Facts? What facts"
>"Nonsense, who believes in this stuff?"

What the actual fuck. Are these people really that uneducated? Seriously, someone tell me. Have they been told their entire life that Islam is peaceful, and Islam loves everyone, even gays?

It takes 5 seconds to google "Does Islam hate gays" for an answer.

Breaking news: Most people are uninformed self centered idiots.

For you

>TK Maxx
Lol

Jesus fucking christ.

because they are actually openly homosexual and practice pedophilia? how can their religion be so logically inconsistant tho.

> throw gays off of buildings
> rape little boys who are dressed like girls
> also fuck goats

i just don't know what to think anymore

Can all germans please die?

Pls britfags, leave and END them for good

Daily reminder liberalism is a mental illness of the most severe from. These people need to be in straight jackets.

they just say that they arent gay what did you expect from sand niggers?

Why don't people just print out a giant infographic of the pew poll research. Or bring some kind of projector? You'll convince people if you can literally show them the proof in real time.

Use facts, get told "Show me da proofs!", they don't believe the source. Classic.

Der hat gesprochen wie ein echter nigger

see

lol. Auf deutsch kann man nicht mal richtig fluchen, ohne sich komplett schwul anzuhören.
suka blyt

The level of denial is just extraordinary. do these people really not see the internet in germany? id youtube blocked? Wow. Amazing.

you can get great deals there.

>Under the name T.K. Maxx, its parent company T.J. Maxx operates stores throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and The Netherlands.

I have to give to germans, even when a nu-male is shouting german really makes it sound rugged.

Nuke this country already

ICH WILL UNREAL TOURNAMENT SPIELEN

This is all hitlers and the Nazis fault.

Germans are so ashamed about their "dark" history they try very hard to be accepting now.

This is a whole new level to Islamic cuckism, wow...

In the past you might have had people saying that the homophobia was their right as a culture and some even somehow blaming it on the western invasion of the middle east.

But to outright deny its existence?

The west really is letting out its death throes.

this post best post

translate this for me so I can be sad about the path my ancestral country has taken.

Live for her user.

We only had to listen

>>Germans

Some Germans

>her

Congratulations Germany you've fucked up Europe for the third time in 100 years. three times and you're out, Germany and it's people should cease to exist after the next war.

>defending islam
i dont get it. why would a secular society who supposedly is mostly athiest now anyways, go out of their way to stand up for such a shitty meme? seriously makes no sense. do they think they are the "good guys" for standing up for the shitty backwords goat fuckers? i must not be high enough or something

>I-its not the Allies fault guise

#notallgermans

>book says no fucky fucky outside of marriage
>nobody wants to give you a wife if you are poor or you just dont want the commitment
>fuck animal or homo holes
>book also says no to that
>do it anyway because LOL URGES
>die because you live in a country that uses sharia law
its not that hard to grasp desu

I was more surprised that he is allowed to say whatever he wants in public.

I seriously didn't know Germans had free speech.

holy fuck. yep west is done lads.bout time to head innawoods fuck

Designated place and time. Not really free speech more like go be a annoying faggot in this place for a bit.

Sounds like Hans just got his HIV test results back

They don't, there are limits.. like in most of Europe, unfortunately.

As long as you're not talking about jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

fuck that, even assuming the holocaust was true, they should be proud that they come from the greatest line of brutal warriors.

Enlightenment thinkers would have been impressed by the systematic extermination of their enemies by the use of industrial techniques and gas chambers.

This.

>it was negative

It's sad that when a German wants to swear well, he has to partially do it in English.
I often hear "fuck" and "shit" between a "scheisse".
Weird language.

>>pick between Polish and Muslims
Dude.
What?

Germans have the IQ of a fucking walnut these days.

Just die already

>WHAT PROOF?!?!
>There are videos
>LIAR

Do Germans not know about liveleak?

> all those cucks screaming, "none of this is true! prove it! show me proof!"
Are these people paid shills sent to discredit and disrupt like at Trump rallies or are they actually retarded?

Piss dich, Dreckspolak.

Yep.

You made me laugh Australia

Have a (you)

They are just retarded. They don't even need to be paid.

>IT'S NOT TRUE

kek, cucked as fuck

No seriously though, I feel bad for Germans.

>all this anger and hatred for his own people
>straight up denying obvious facts
what happened germany?

liveleak.com/view?i=3f8_1372532740

these people spend 5 hours a day watching pewpdiepie, or some other person on youtube playing games/commening on other youtube videos.

think abot how mind numbingly fcking stupid these videos are. these germans know nothing except for brainwashing gossip about youtube stars.

even in "redneck fuck your sister" america we're better educated than this. that's probably why our test scores are higher than europe now.

It's antifa and shitskins, they do it for free.

What is the name of the store behind the laughing man? Is it "Talley Wacker"?

>gays are literally dirt in islamic countries, even below women and dogs
>muslim kills 50 gays in the name of islam, following the muslim doctrine
>kekkeroonies bend ass backwards trying to rationalize this shit

So?

>Have they been told their entire life that Islam is peaceful, and Islam loves everyone, even gays?

yes, user, they have.

topfucking kek. Austrailia I fucking love you

T.j Max in Europe

Haha, what.

Been a while since I've seen an edge lord of your caliber

TALLY WEIJL

Someone please post the cartoon where the ISIS guy is like "why do they keep defending us, why don't they take us seriously"

>They all start clapping for him
Germany, what happened?

Seriously, why do people stay around if they think the speakers are crazy? Same with the religious preachers

>Germany, what happened?
What happened? It's a common thing throughout the West now. All you have to do is raise your voice, curse here and there, claim the moral high ground, and you'll get applauded.

they get triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY

I thought things were bad in germany, but not so bad. Goodbye german people, you had a nice history

Has there ever been a cool German?