This time you went too far Sup Forums

this time you went too far Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4870978/Coleen-Rooney-wants-Wayne-ask-Everton-time-off.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any normal human would have felt just as ashamed as rooney did the next day.

instead this vapid whore is only interested in making money and fame off it by selling her stories and fake gossip to the papers. cancerous woman

she also looks fellaini

so did she drop a big mac or a "big mac" into his pool?

if you know what i'm saying

Big mac? Or big cack?

If you know what I mean

Big cacas if you know what I mean

Would be funnier if she literally dropped a Big Mac there.

perro big mac

I wouldn't want to have a Big Mac dropped into my pool 2bh. It would separate into little bits and float around the pool and then you have to fish out the gross soaked buns and the dissolving patties. It's just not worth it, especially if you're a professional footballer and can have as much pussy as you want.

it was a big turd, not a famous burger

how could she drop a shit? where was she carrying it to?

>Not knowing girls carry their poo around in ziploc bags for such an occasion as dropping it in some rich footballers pool
virgin

Wtf is wrong with british press

Fellaini has long been having some sort of feud with McDonalds. Just look at this he isn't even looking at Ronald and now he is upset at some whore for dropping a burger in his pool.

(((()))

The readers desu

fellaini scores a blooter

>PERRO CACAS IN THE HOUSE

starts playing

This is a good thread

POO in the pool? No way

This is a 10/10 in the UK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4870978/Coleen-Rooney-wants-Wayne-ask-Everton-time-off.html

Lets say she did shit in the pool, how are the logistics of this. Here are the options I'm seeing
>squat over the edge and balance
>hold onto something so you lean back and shit in the pool
>possible diving board to hang off of during the shit
>shit outside the pool and poke it in with a stick or other instrument
>shit while swimming in the pool

I believe the phrase is 'butterface'.

I thought y'all called it a Golden Slippery Stick

>that fucking nose

11/10

bois i think we are onto a new meme like the ACL icebucket challenge, now the challenge is to poop in your enemys pool

my sides

Big Mac or "Big Sack"?

I still am getting a tranny vibe from her.

Is he a covert Wendy's operative?

>The Sun/Daily Mail pays some ugly attention whore with tits to try and get with PL players so they can write stories about it to cater to their brain dead readers

Why am I not surprised.

She looks like an ayy lmao

i heard they call it "le big mac"

t. guardian reader

'no'

Reading liberal media is just as retarded as right wing shit.

Other countries have relatively higher press regulation that would make tabloids think twice about putting out some absolute nonsense.

For that she would at least need a good body. Don't get me wrong, it's not an awful body, but it's what you would describe as "distinctly average" if this was 20 years ago before everyone got fat and black.
She's living proof that for a woman to be able to mingle with celebrities/multimillionaires/footballers all you need to do is to not be fat. For a man to mingle with celebrities/millionaires/footballers he needs to be a celebrity/millionaire/footballer.
Imagine having life on such an easy mode that you can glide through by simply not being a big fucking whale. Now imagine being such a fucking whale that you hijack a movement designed for people with actual physical disabilities (such as missing limbs or facial disfigurements) purely to aid your own delusion that "big is beautiful" (it isn't) and that you can be "fat and healthy" (you can't), just because you're too much of a lazy cunt to not eat as much.

She's fucking disgusting looking

that's a horseface if ever there was one

Underrated

>showing off her shitty boobjob scars
disgraceful

"she's" literally a 10 in bongland. SAD!

goddamn brits are ugly as sin. inbred cunts

woman your man is not some fucking office drone
everton relies on rooney

Maybe she's just incontinent?

He thinks Ronald McDonald stole his hair but we all know it was the other way around

She's vile, no man in the UK would go near her unless they were 8 pints deep.

10/10 aaaaaaaaaaaj io no puedo +

All this Big Mac talk is getting me hungry. Good thing I live above a McDonalds

hahhaha america

excellent post

Reminder that Ameritards are to blame for the modern hell that is advertising strategy.

I'd certainly give her the whopper

wtf that is why I didn't get the 1/3 burger

For me, it's the McChicken

smaller burger patties are better

how?

thick burger patties suck dick since they are harder to cook evenly and keep moist

> this not closed parenthesis
Is killing me

Always LOL at how DM doesn't give a fuck about lawsuits.

They literally have a few hundred mil ready for cases.

but i can buy 1/3 burgers today?

Daily Mail are top tier RL shitposters

actually it's German Jews that moved here in the early 20th century

Do you think he's mad that they're saying that he fucked her or that she shit in his pool?

hardees/carls jr sell 1/3 pounders as thiccburgers

>not using hope solo's beef

>bernays
>German Jew

he was born in Austria

Usually I'm not very picky, but I wouldn't touch this women with a ten foot pole desu.

it's the eyebrows

>regulation makes things better
The reason is because all the intelligent Brits left the country and what is left is mostly brainless parasites. Clearly there is a reason you stayed behind.

ITT: Homos

Same. Something seems off with her nose, eyelids and eyebrows. Also her tits.
But I have no money so I guess I'm safe

Not even close my fat retarded friend.

G R I M