Have you ever fallen asleep watching a movie?

Have you ever fallen asleep watching a movie?

Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=S5RBtgZh1nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, any marvel movies

Avengers 2. From then on I avoid watching capeshit even when friends beg me to go.

Transformers 2 swear on my mothers grave

bump

Spectre and Avengers 2

Only time I've ever fallen asleep in a movie theater, and I've probably seen hundreds of movies there

The Mirror (Zerkalo)

Fell asleep halfway though revenant

Cap capeshit: Civil War

But, the six gorillion

I remember watching this shit senior year. All the bitches were crying and I sat there laughing my ass off. Fucking roaches.

They even had the nerve to call me out on it and get angry but those weak pansies were no match for me as I laughed harder.

"What's that? I can't hear you. You're talking too quietly. Wipe your tears and try again. Did you know Jews are responsible for all the greed and corruption in the world? Every one of those kikes deserved it. Even the Jewboys and girls. They would grow up to be even more corrupt having been raised with the mindset and allowed the time for greed and corruption to build even more. Every Jew dead is one step toward a just society you stupid sluts so shut the fuck up."

The teacher didn't know what to do. She just left the room. At last I had what I have always sought. To stand for truth and justice and have the world tremble before me. This was true power I remember thinking. This is what men die just to dream of.

The weak should fear the strong.

dangerously redpilled post

ITS TIME FOR A REDPILLLLLL NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO REFUTE THIS VIDEO PROTIP YOU FUCKING CAN'T FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

I dare you to refute this
youtube.com/watch?v=S5RBtgZh1nE
Checkmate atheists

Cars 2

I fell asleep during Jackie and then woke up during that Camelot song

The first Captain America

Hellboy 2

>This was true power

Yeah, true power of autism.

Blade Runner, it's so comfy, and I partly turn it on for the music and ambient lighting after getting home at like 3am on a Saturday morning.
Usually dont get far past Deckard meeting Rachel

I've only ever fallen asleep during two movies. Shutter Island, while I was tired after a university assignment years ago. And the first Avengers movie, which I fell asleep in the cinema. From that point onward I hated capeshit.
I went to see BvS and that was ok, but the second half of the film was fucking retarded and apocalypse looked so goofy and out of place that I lost all suspension of disbelief.
Then I saw suicide squad just to see how much of a trainwreck it was. And oh dear, worst movie of 2016. Literally 1 out of 10 coz at least it exists and is viewable.

Only once actually fell asleep on pic related (my gf made me go). There were a few movies I silently prayed to fucking end ASAP though:
1. Absolutely fucking retarded Force Awakens (!!!)
2. Rouge one
3. 2nd part of Hunger games (don't even know the title)

LOTR
Twice.

Avatar, Falling Down, Metropolis are my last 3

Pic related

I don't get this. I can't fall asleep while watching a movie no matter how shitty it is. I'm a bad sleeper so it could be the reason why I can't fall asleep watching a movie. The worst movie I've seen is probably the parody of The Silence of the Lambs and I still watched the whole thing without falling asleep. It was an hour and a half of misery and torture but still I watched the whole thing without falling asleep.

Fuck, my gf at the time dragged me to watch this pile of shit. Absolutely terrible.
Fell asleep during metropolis too

Thrice actually, I tried to watch it at home a couple years ago, fell asleep early on.
What a shit movie.

Fell asleep in theater twice watching A Good Day To Die Hard. A vaguely remember them being in chernobyl?

I have fallen asleep in intersteller 3 times

I fell asleep during a LOTR marathon with my friends during the first movie
during the first Harry Potter movie
watching The Hobbit in the cinema with an ex