Not one but two black women in 18th century France

>Not one but two black women in 18th century France

BRAVO DISNEY

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/slavery/europe/black_people.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a werewolf in 18th century France

BRAVO DISNEY

I'm pretty sure they're the human forms of those teacups or whatever so I don't see the problem?

>Emma Watson
>Beauty

BRAVO DISNEY

Feather dusters more likely

>know nothing of what you're talking about but blather on anyway

BRAVO Sup Forums

>Shows painting of black servant
>Implying the black women in the film will be anything less than royalty cuz WE WAZ ARIZTOCRASEES AN SHEEEET

So they're slave rape babies?

>le orange and blue movie poster
dropped

>tfw to intelligent to act

I have bigger problem with Emma, u just cannot cast her in a role where the fucking title of the movie states shes a beauty, but yeah "fan favorite for years, great role model, an activist", thats the beaty that matters more or some similar bullshit.

She has pedigree as a childhood fap to millenials, that's all you need

Alexandre Dumas was half black you twat

but millenials don't grow up and continue pining for the same roastie

thats possibly what women and fags think, which might be who makes the decisions

Why didn't they make her speak american like in the animated Disney version. We know she knows how

That's literally what millenial nu-males do though

That's a century later and a different country.
But yeah OP is retarded, blacks were rare but not that unlikely to be found in England around the 1700's.

nvm I thought the sleeping beauty was in England for a sec

Lemme guess... you learned that from seeing all the blackies in medieval england on the totally accurate dramas on the BBC

Ever heard of the Atlantic slave trade? European involvement got going in the 16th century.

Brits sold a ton of slaves in America, it's not that unlikely that they brought some blacks to England.
>By the mid 18th century London had the largest Black population in Britain, made up of free and enslaved people, as well as many runaways. The total number may have been about 10,000.
Lmao fucking anglo's

>liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/slavery/europe/black_people.aspx

This is what women think, at least.

Have you ever met a girl who knew you had a crush on her say 10-20 years ago? She actually thinks it still applies. They don't even think or believe that getting older changes her or his desire.

It's fucking funny. There's 30 year old roasties now who walk around like they're hot shit when we run into each other, while I'm getting away from them as quick as possible.

>Africans enslave Africans
>Arabs enslave Africans
>Asians enslave Asians and Whites and Africans
>Whites buy slaves

FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE U FUCKING IMPERIALISTS FUCK g

>dude looks don't matter lmao

She loved him cause of his library breh. He is an intellectual.

What?

>josh gad

>dan 'the dreamboat' stevens

This is a complaint on the level ">using a standardized screen ratio" would be, it's something that works so it's only logical.

Dumas, French, 1802-1870
>century later

The French had colonies all over Africa and the New World by the late 1660s.

Maybe you can try harder and return to West Buttfuck Community College and get your massage degree in four years.

>being this ignorant on a Javanese cartoon and film message board

The beast of Gevaudan was real

they better not have turned the feather duster maid into a nigger or i am going to be pissed

Nothing ruins my enjoyment of a film than seeing shitty actors employed as diversity tokens in European heritage. Bad enough whiny lantern jawed Emma Watson is Belle.

You already know it's going to be that way.

I feel the pit of dread in my stomach too, user.