REMAIN CELEBRATION THREAD

May as well get in here now lads. Brexit confirmed no chance of happening

[cont. in next post]

What will you be doing to celebrate on Friday, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=1D
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=1D
skybet.com/politics/eu-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=EA0Z7w-ncfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we being raided?

*farts* oh 'scuse me

Sage

Y-you too.

>What will you be doing to celebrate on Friday, bros?

> EXCHANGE RATES: MASSIVE SURGE IN VALUE OF THE POUND THIS AFTERNOON

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=1D
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=1D

The City has the best analysts in the country doing massive amounts of secret polling and forecasting. They are naturally risk-averse yet there has been no fall at all in the value of the pound and indeed a MASSIVE SURGE this evening at the end of campaigning.

If there was any chance of Brexit the value of the £ would have crashed

You don't seriously think all of the City will be wrong on this, do you?

That's like celebrating being part of the soviet union.

The shilling is pretty hard today. Can't wait for the election day when every thread will have BTFO in the title.

>doing massive amounts of secret polling and forecasting
Like with your last election? Let it happen, unless you are a patsy of the Jews, which is a possibilty.

>You don't seriously think all of the City will be wrong on this, do you?

>what is group think
>what is herd behaviour

I will be right here drinking salty Sup Forums tears all day long.

> BOOKIES OVERWHELMING ODDS FOR REMAIN

Ladbrokes: 1/4: 76% chance to REMAIN

Sky Bet: 77% chance to REMAIN
skybet.com/politics/eu-referendum

Come on, lads, the time for meming is over, bookies are playing with real money and they are never all this wrong

anyone without a ladbrokes account yet can get 3/1 on a remain vote - go and get your free money lads

But why would I bet on the losing side?

>What are the Leicester City Foxes

Keep in mind that the bookie's job is to get people to bet. It's not necessarily representative of what they believe the actual outcome to be.

This means there's a high (25%) chance of no Brexit.

Kek wills it.

>Trying to change a Sup Forumstards view with obvious shilling

You stupid athiest heretics have no clue what youre in for.
The BREXIT has been destined to happen since the book of Revelations.

This isnt a political happening, it's a religious one.

Well, if the anti-Christ wills it...

Aye but when it's only a 2-horse race they have to be very careful about the odds they give to the underdog or they still stand to lose a lot.

They wouldn't give 3/1 unless they were fairly sure it's not happening

>Anjem Choudary just backed Bremain

i don't even give a fuck anymore if that isn't enough to push people towards leave we deserve everything we get

I bet £1000 on paddypower for remain. Looking forward to my free money on Friday :)

I'll probably head to Trafalgar square nice and early Friday, was there today for the Jo Cox memorial and there was a pretty good atmosphere

Forecast is okay for the evening. There will be plenty of drinks going around and surely lots of young European QT grills to party with

The odds have been shit. Enjoy your 30 quid.

£280, but who's counting :)

> you think the elites will actually allow Britain to leave the EU
8/1 for the leave vote if you want to throw your money away.

>tfw backed remain when leave was still ahead
feels jewish, man

Probably take my EU flag along to wear as a cape, too :3

Ya'Allah, I have so many relatives I am bringing over on free visa immigration from Turkey once Turkey is part of the EU, insh'Allah

Get ready.

>remain cucks brag about losing their democracy for all time, barring a third world war
literally why?

British parliament could still repeal our membership at a stroke with a normal act of parliament at any stage in the future

The people of Britain have chosen to join the club and play by their rules, there's nothing more democratic than that, lad :)

You speak as if democracy is feasible and desirable.

If it were, our societies wouldn't be so miserable.

>mob rule is democratic
Wow

but they won't do it until they have literally no power to do it because the european empire declared it illegal

>at any stage in the future
until the european empire declares that member states have no right to do so, and compels them with european army

they are literally voting 'please take away my democracy in 5-10 years'

how the fuck did it take 2 minutes for my post to go through

Don't worry at the end of the day we frogbros will ne there to consolate you.

Just kidding, we'll lead the brit bashing pack.

A UK general election is a bit harder to get right due to our shitty FPTP. The EU referendum is as simple as elections/referenda get - and I've said it about 2 months ago already: if the 'leave' campaign does not manage to get a fuckton of momentum going to sway the roughly 10% of undecided, the majority of these 10% will vote 'remain'. And that's what happened. Friday morning, you'll see 'remain' winning the referendum by at least 3%.

>The City has the best analysts in the country doing massive amounts of secret polling and forecasting

>REMAIN
>CELEBRATION
Fuck off.

Uk has nukes retard

trust me britanon, the biggest move is coming at the moment of announcement

damn right. this is some fucked up rigged election shit. its just like the ballot stuffing that tammany hall did in the 1800-1900's using the irish.

useful idiots indeed.

i wish we had gambling shops everywhere here, like you limeys got. illegal bookmaking bought my uncle freddy his 4 houses, paid for his kids to goto college, and all his fancy shit.

i'd love for him to be penniless. he's a prick.

Brexit must happen.

Sage

you wish it was that easy 2bh

What should we rename England as? I like the sound of "European region Atlantic north" or eran for short. It has a memory of both England and Britain but is clearly more suited for 2016.

"The old appeals to racial, sexual, and religious chauvinism and to rabid nationalist fervour are beginning not to work. A new consciousness is developing which sees the Earth as a single organism and recognises that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet."
- Carl Sagan

Vote remain, continue on our path towards becoming a global, type I civilisation.
The decision lies with us today, lads... ladies... for humanity.

>mfw I won't browse Sup Forums again if remain wins
>no one think I care irl

NO BUTTHURT FOR ME

youtube.com/watch?v=EA0Z7w-ncfg

how do you explain the betfair exchange where people are just betting against each other, not the bookies? still 4/1 odds on leave

I’m sorry, but did Brexit already lose? Oh, that's right. The referendum isn't even over yet. In fact, polling hasn’t even stopped. Does not having the lead in the polls count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the referendum is still on? Brexit are still campaigning right now and they have been the best campaign in the referendum for how many months now? They're against one of the most cucked demographic in the who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy JO Cox’s murder. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Eurosceptics are one of the best fucking people in the country, they went seven points clear last week and would of won the polls if the Mair didn't sperg out. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Brexit wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Remain side just exploited a death when they needed to get a boost, just like the Swedes did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Breix topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the campaign because it’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on social media, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

If I can get 3/1 on leave and 8/1 on remain then shouldn't I bet on both options and make guaranteed bank?

>trust us! when have banks and finance ever been wrong?
>what? 2008? shut up stupid goy!

>If there was any chance of Brexit the value of the £ would have crashed

how do you think so poorly?

sure, but where the fuck are you getting 8/1 on remain?

if we're being reasonable here, it is much easier to predict the result of a yes/no election using polls than it is to predict almost any kind of economic scenario. just in terms of information available vs information required to make that prediction.