When did bee movie become a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bee-movie-script-according-to-all-known-laws-of-aviation
youtube.com/watch?v=J4mSPualluY
youtube.com/watch?v=DrCLBuf0Yec
youtube.com/watch?v=1W3sslyiUfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been a failed meme for a while now, like Milhouse

It was a meme before it was even released on back in the day on Sup Forums...Mainly the Seinfeld "bees!"

I'm completely convinced you can make anything a meme by posting it enough. It's the only way to explain absolutely retarded memes like dat boi.

People see it often enough and think it's popular, and start posting it themselves

That's pretty much how every meme works really, some just catch on with more people quicker

still makes me kek

I've been seeing it constantly pretty much since it was released its only been very recently until reddit picked it up and tried to force it again.

Couple months ago. Pretty good meme tbpfwymgm.

>every bee with every godzilla movie and every godzilla with days of thunder
The fuck?

Since Youtube started shoving the videos in everybody's recommended videos for some reason

wait...
so does that mean I can watch normal Days of Thunder on youtube?
link me pls

I swear it's deliberate, they hand pick this shit

How do you think Baneposting came to be. After the same thread 20 times a day people started to actually find it funny.

I think it's just a meme, sorry user

That fucker with "1000 degree knife vs x" is making hundreds of thousands off that shit.

It's literally a tumblr thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bee-movie-script-according-to-all-known-laws-of-aviation

Awful forced normie meme.

Most memes are at least clever or ironic. Dat Boi was extremely one dimensional as most nigger humor is.

>implying bane posting isn't Sup Forums greatest achievement
hothead detected

oh shit waddup!

I liked a few of these.
>bee movie without bees
>bee movie but it speeds up everytime someone says bee

It didn't. It's forced, like Milhouse

It's kind of like YTPs, I don't see the problem

>Implying that the worst meme of last year wasn't that pineapple apple shit

>seinfield
>bee's
youtube.com/watch?v=J4mSPualluY
your welcome user

I only saw that a few times on Facebook. The Bee movie thing was everywhere.

This isn't real, right?

What do you think? Of course it's real

>This isn't real, right?
idk you should check the guys channel and find out.
but here's a clue on a classic game song he posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrCLBuf0Yec

i liked Bee Movie Without The Bees

I liked those two but I think it was mostly because the concept wasn't so overdone yet at that point.

>After the same thread 20 times a day people started to actually find it funny

That's a big claim

for you..

People found it funny before the fucking movie came out because of how ridiculous the whole scene is.

It was just meant to be a fucking masterpiece.

I dunno this "replaced" thing came along with the Nutshack then spread from there.

I was anti-bane posting until I realized that the plane scene can be applied to ANYTHING, so theres more OC on Sup Forums then Ive seen in years

>Most memes are at least clever or ironic.

Haha, good one.

the video with ryuk

The fucking pinoy pineapple pen.

It was biggest on fagbook to be fair and you're posting anime so we all know your excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W3sslyiUfg

>Tfw you will never think of a piss easy gimick to put on youtube and become rich off it
Seriously, each video must take the guy like 20 minutes tops, and whatever time to edit.

Someone should make a "1001 degree dagger vs x" series and see if they can ride his idea to success

They're just reaction images which convey asking a question, jesus fuck why does anime trigger you fucks so hard?

Just saying the likelyhood of some animeposter not using facebook is extremely likely.

I don't hate Anime but people who practically only respond with and have a special anime image for every possible post / response are 9/10 times faggoty ass bitches. This is true for people with a general image for every response too, but more prevalent with weeblords.

They guy figured out how the YT algorithm works. Essentially he could have put every video in there but he seems to know exactly which tags to use, how long the video needs to be and how clickbaity it has to look.

Seriously, modern Youtube was a mistake.

I'm wanting to start a youtube account, mostly to put vidya on there, but I have no idea how I would get viewers. Also wouldn't know what to play in order to attract a decent amount of viewers

The pine-apple thing is all over Japan. You can't go 30 minutes without someone saying it on national television