ohoho
look at this sneaky turk

Please go be an Amerimutt somewhere else

>blocking russia off black sea
nuclear war incoming

fixed. my thoughts are too complex for Poles and Turks

:^)

not a fan of this

Excellent taste, my friend! I have made a few changes here and there, however, in pursuit of true perfection

>parts of Morocco going to Spain

Actually mad about this

Fixed.

Savoie is ours

it's a shame cause you were near perfection with this map

Spain needs complete control of the Strait of Gibraltar to have parity with France.

Italy needs complete control of the Alpine passes to have parity with France.

t. Malcolm Rory

>scandinavia and iceland is one
>finland isn't
finally someone gets it

>gives Germany literally four (4) non-german provinces
>"b-back to /po/ with you haha"

I even gave you Red Ruthenia and the rest of Prussia in return for Pomerania. Should be thanking me tbqh

t. Potato McPotato

The worst parts of the UK are objectively the """Anglo-Saxon""" parts, they have the highest concentration of Rasheeds, brown people, and gypos. We have absolutely zero here. The multiculturalism meme isn't really a thing north of Bradford. And none of them go further west than Birmingham either.

Move over, this is the true perfect Europe

*fixes your fix*

>Italy needs complete control of the Alpine

You gaves the Pyrrenean passes to Spain, and the Alpine passes to Italy

My guess is that you want to use German autism against us and drag us into war with the Germans, and have Italy and Spain form a Med Alliance and attack and conquer us by the South.

But i can already tell you with the Rhine in our hands your plan will not work cause the Germans will not be able to move a inch into French land

how come Latvia gets to annex half of Eastern Europe?

voila

>it's another Irish reunification episode
I hope you like UVF terrorism

Stop splitting Belgium god fucking damn.

not a fan of you

my plan is simply so that France cannot use its superior population, industry, etc. and bully its Latin neighbours because they have control of the passes. in this way, they would be able to negotiate equally and keep the peace, and in effect neutralizing German autism because France's borders elsewhere would be secure

That's Kabardino-Balkaria

why?

not a fan of this reply, clontarf 2 when

I fixed yurop

If you unite us with the dutch or frogs we will start a revolution again.

who is "us"?

Ireland can be unified if they want

It just needs to be under us

Stop colonizing north africa

Belgium

But there is no Belgian language, no Belgian culture, no Belgian religion, etc. The concept of being "Belgian" is wholly dependent on the existence of Belgium as a state, so if Belgium is removed from the map, there isn't any reason to assume that this identity would have any persistence.

>no belgian culture
Are you kidding me?
Do you even know what country you are talking about?
I know what will change your mind.
A Belgian waffle.

Please understand that I'm not trying to say that Belgians are uncultured or insult Belgians in any way; all people from Belgium have a culture, but there is no Belgian culture for them to have. This is because the founding block of culture is language, and there is no Belgian language. Someone from Charleroi and someone from Hasselt have nothing in common aside from perhaps a passport.

Excellent post my friend.
Now say it in American.

Do you have an American language?
Or even any culture at all?

>T#rkey exists
>"""perfect"""

No. America is even more of a non-country and should be wiped out and all traces of it removed from history books.

That will be changing soon I'm afraid.

I for one welcome our Icelandic overlords. Bring back the norse-partnership of the western Isles

Horrible post my friend.
America has tons of culture, language is a big part of it but there's much much more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
There's so much that if you look up "culture of georgia" or some other state like that and scroll to the bottom, there's pages on almost all states.

Sorry, this is the real perfect Europe

Not really, people here are still pretty racist tbqh and they know it. And they can't get in if we split the country and refuse entry to those undesirables.

The only true solution

I mean, once they're in the country they can go wherever they want. It's the migrants choice of where to live.

People probably avoid places in the north because most of the cities are deprived shitholes with pocketed communities of middle class people. I'm guessing Pakistani faces will be a much more visible presence in a couple of generations though. At least in Glasgow (just from looking at the statistics)

americans shouldn't be allowed to talk or make maps about europe.
I get you have no culture of your own and your political geography is mostly just fucking squares (lol) but cmon those maps are painful to look at

You literally linked to a normal 2017 map in one of these. Dumb kraut.

>Turk gets this triggered that nobody likes him

rude
atleast turks have a culture of their own

>Glasgow
I wouldn't want to go there even as a white Englishman.

>Turkish culture

At least Americans don't gas jews

Good. Fuck off, Henry. We're full.

do you have any actual criticism of the maps other than the flags that posted them?

>Part of France
Death would be preferred

I like this map, especially estonian part, our rightful genetic clay.

the maps are retarded.
Europes borders are fine.

>all this autism
Literally just fix this

Why not partition Kosovo between Albania and Serbia? Why not partition Bosnia and Herzegovina between Serbia, Croatia and an independent Bosnian state? What's the point of keeping Belgium alive if they can't even agree on a government? Why not solve the Cyprus issue? Why keep states around (Montenegro, Ireland, Luxembourg, Iceland) which only act as tax havens for mega corporations? Why not fix the issue in East Ukraine? Why not fix the issue between Macedonia, Greece and Bulgaria? Clearly Europe's borders have an a lot of issues. I'm not saying every party will be happy but they could be a lot happier.

haha you're right the EU should annex everything good thinking

is this real? literally what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle-Nassau

Perfect map. The Luxembourgish could keep their sovereign state if they want though.

>Allowing Belgium to hold control over the pavements
Bad idea

Every Belgian I have met is a petty little shit so I'd figure they would realistically try to keep something.

Hey guys, Putin wanted my to show you this.

No

We should unironically be part of the British Empire, or at least the Commonwealth.
Were it not for the bullshit of British Parliament in the 18th century everything would be right.

These are getting worse and worse