Do christians and muslims ever wonder why they are worshipping the god of the Hebrews?

Do christians and muslims ever wonder why they are worshipping the god of the Hebrews?

Why should this matter? There only one God just because Jewish people and Muslims also believe him it doesn't mean I'm going to give up my religion. If Muslims believed you should work hard and not be on welfare are you going to quit your job and go on welfare too?

We know Jesus was a Jew but was Muhmad?

No, he was some warlord that raped a bunch of people and killed some others and said yeah guys it's okay if I do this it's my religion and they agreed with him and got involved too

Well, they're not. Muslims worship a moon god and Christians worship the Trinity.

Also Muslims worships idols, you have to pray and bow down to an asteroid

>he doesnt know there is a difference between being Hebrew and being jew

Christians don't wonder, and Muslims don't worship the God of the Jews. Never had, never will.

Jesus was of the tribe of Judah. Living in Judea.

Now what, faggot?

Jesus was a Jew(modern day Christian).

"Jews" are babylonian jews.

There is a difference

Swwde's got it.

The Christian god is by definition different from the Jewish god because Jesus is god in Christianity and Jews reject the divinity of Jesus

fuck off communist

Do Jewish Slavs and Germanics ever wonder why they're worshipping the God of the Hebrews?

Muslims worship Satan tho.

I don't know much about this but I thought Jesus was just the son of God but he was also Godly and could perform miracles, why else would he say my God why have you forsaken me? He wouldn't be referring to himself

Sounds Jewish to me

Jews are too weak to hold down a woman this is why women are always the man of the relationship with Jews

No there isnt...... they were forcefully moved to babylon and then moved back later, but the religion diddnt change

All post-Christ branches of Judaism explicitly reject Christ's claim to be the son of God, and Mohammad's position as the final prophet.

Anyone claiming otherwise tends to be either a narcissistic Jew or a pagan LARPer stormfag

American education at it's finest

he was jesus's man-fan. that whole spreading of religion stuff, he was spreading jesus, then people spread him.

Christianity is a jewish heresy in that they believe in the religion of the jews + that Jesus died for their sins.

Islam believes in the quran and muhammad, and that jews and christians are "people of the book" and that they believe in Jesus and Moses as being part of a line of prophets.

I'd go into more detail, but it's a waste of replying to atheist spam posted by bots. OP never reads it anyways. Hope the raid on the youtube video made you more butthurt than usual.

Muslims claim that Jews and Christians are just heretical Muslims who perverted the word of God and that Muhammad was apparently sent to fix things because God didn't anticipate this happening the first time despite being all powerful

Christians believe that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies and therefore the ancient covenant with the Hebrews is null and void and new covenant with all the followers of Christ- who can be of any nation without needing to be circumcised- has been created

Jews are people who claim to be descended from the ancient Hebrews and that their religion is the rightful heir to the Hebrews despite adding on the Talmud to explain why Muslims and especially Christians are filthy unbelievers who will be subjugated by God at the end of time

None of these religions is actually a direct 1:1 to the ancient Hebrew religion and the assertion that the Jews are the Hebrews is pretty retarded given all the shit they've added on and only illiterate monkeys on Sup Forums actually believe "le kike on stick" meme

no? Abrahamic religions all share the same god don't they?

do jews ever think these shill threads do anything but convince us that hitler was too soft?

I think the colors in that image should be reversed, because it is the Muslims who are red with rage and it is the Christians who are too yellow to fight back.

They literally added the entire Talmud on

>american education
>this amount of denial

You know the bible as this little thing called old testament?

Gotta love it when people don't refute the point, just deflect it and pretend it doesn't exist.

The New Testament is the fulfillment of the Old Testament and Christianity itself reveals the true nature of God as a Trinity

Judaism rejects the Trinity, Judaism rejects the true nature of God

/thread

He's not the God of the Hebrews... The bible proves it... The whole book is basically anti-Semetic propaganda showing repeatedly how God gives them several chances and they reject him every single time...

The Torah and the bible were written to warn the Gentiles that Jews are a fucking disease..

Technically, but a simple example of doctrinal significant features this is not true.

Jews reject Jesus as their promised messiah. To insist it is the same God isn't untrue, but the assertion only works if one is willing to at least entertain the idea that God had revealed Himself through Jesus.

Islam is a different story, because it necessarily conflicts with itself, where the supposed angel Gabriel that relayed the message about Jesus NOT dying (and not being the son of God) insisted that Muhammad consult "the people of the book" (Jews and Christians) about what was being said. In this case you have a case of Heads islam is false, tails, islam is false. Whatever 'god' is behind islam is not who Abraham loved.

Disregarding the texts and some of the doctrines they'll otherwise appear similar. They're monotheist and most of the same arguments for God's existence are interchangeable, because they're usually based on metaphysical descriptions of god, rather than the personal identity of God's personal character.

It gets way more fun than this though when you realize that YHWH was at one point just the general of the heavenly armies in a pantheon of many gods of the I think Canaanite polytheism.

It's all fucking bonkers and the fact that people are willing to die for this shit is absurd.

And then you have retards like this guy.