Do Sup Forumsacks have a 'look',the same way people sucked into the far left have a Look?

Do Sup Forumsacks have a 'look',the same way people sucked into the far left have a Look?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxbridge_Academy_of_the_Palm_Beaches#On-Campus_Tragedy_and_Anti-Bullying_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Do Sup Forumsacks have a 'look',the same way people sucked into the far left have a Look?
I imagine it like this tbqh

We are all niggers

Saw your thread yesterday, I'd say their "look" would be something similar to the guy standing left of you in the plaid shirt.

Not really. One of the reasons we're on this Sentinelese spearfishing boards to begin with is that we can't express our full range of opinions in public.

Lifting is about self improvement which is a right wing ideology.

Sup Forums is entirely made of 6'4 alpha blue-eyed blondes with 0% fat that live in their mother's basement by choice.

>We are all niggers
really maeks u think

your gf is QT. Can you post more pics of her?

Well I'm a scrawny manlet with bags under my eyes, is that suitable?

Triggering desu senpai
I'm posting again because it was a good thread
Funny you'd say that though,because he seems to have no opinions on politics whatsoever
I would agree 100%

This fucking thread again? wtf is wrong whit those bot posting?

It's 6'3'', 15% body fat and some brunettes, but otherwise this is all true. Also big penises.

Can confirm. The more I lift the longer I stare into the mirror pushing myself to do more

A truly living and breathing meme.

>tfw actually am 6'5" blue eyed blonde.

When I stare at myself in the mirror I just think of ending it all.

7'5 big old fat cock reporting in.

4U mate
Wendy's cook making 7 figures with 9'1 member and 167 I.Q. reporting in

BEADY WELSH BROS WW@

Noice m8. Post moar of the short one

Yes, this is the most recent pol meet up.

This one?

Yes, he wants to jerk off to the little girl. He's Canadian.

Yeah that's the one. She on Linkedin?

Start lifting and get a tan. I was a skelly mayo-tier white boi but I started lifting and going outside and eventually I lost my virginity and made some friends even though I'm autist af. I learned to groom and carry myself and now it's like life is on easy mode.

>acne

>coffee's addict shirt
THICCC

But how dare you post these pictures of special education classes, have some class

all dose twinks
wew

Probably
I'd watch out though,we have protective fathers over here in NoWeedland

I'm too scared to go to a gym. I'm actually not that pale, I often sit in my garden for hours staring into space.

Obviously it's the ginger ninja in the back

Sort your skin out, m8.

Look up some prison workouts to do at home so you already have some improvement and feel more confident to go to the gym somewhere down the line.

There's nothing to worry about. Picking on a skinny/fat person at a gym is like picking on a homeless person at a job trying to make money. Literally everyone was a first timer a some point.

My first day I actually made a few friends. I tried googling some workout techniques or whatever but naturally screwed them up so some guy came up to me and showed me the correct way to do it. Then we started talking and bantering over time and now we're bros. If you're worried about being fat or whatever just go jogging for a week or so to get some blood flowing. If you're super skelly mode just try eating non stop (healthy foods like pasta, rice, chicken) for a week just to put some meat on your bones. After the first week and initial burn it's smooth sailing.

I was being sarcastic. Why would a kid be on LinkedIn? You're a good sport though, kiwibro

You don't need to get a tan just have good skin.

Trying but everything I've used so far does nothing, any suggestions?

This is how red blooded red pilled people really look like. I'm the guy with curly hair

I know,I was too.
Hence the comment about over protective fathers lol
M8 this is no special ed,this is what homeschooled kids turn out looking like
Ok nigger

And people say Portuguese aren't white...

me

lol, quit jutting out your jaw you faggot.

we just tan easily bro!

i dunno. i'm a skinny short fuck, 5'8" and 140 lbs, but I'm often told i have resting "let's fight" face.

also my posture is much more masculine than these twinky looking douches. i take up more space, like not standing with my legs pressed together like i don't have a sack.

tl;dr: i look more masculine than them by posture and facial structure but i'm a scrawny bitch.

then again, i'm not a racist or a true nationalist, i just like antagonizing liberals.

My ol' lady.

Lookin noice m8,your traps need work though

My skin used to be utter shit, looked a lot worse than yours, but because I could spit good game I was still able to pull. Then, after I picked up this one bird from a club, I got chlamydia. The antibiotics they put me on (can't remember the name, began with an L though) sorted my skin out. Might be worth looking into.

after enough redpills, you'll start looking like punished snake.

lrn2use a flash
lrn2rotate
buy some clothes

fat degenerate / 10

My acne has gone away since I stopped using any products on my face. Only applies when you're someone that showers everyday though, I'm often washing my face with water, several times a day to keep fresh

This but minus the bags

No.

We're just normal human beings.

I haven't worked out in about 9 years. I'm 33. But thank you. I used to be an athlete and martial artist.

Well this is Sup Forums so I'm assuming that everyone here has milk white skin.

>punished snake
Funny, that's the nickname I gave to my dick

>Moortugal...

Jelly? She's 5'7", 130 lbs.But she is degenerate. And 18.

Also pic related
And she posts here. What else could a man want?

FGAS

crawl back into your cave manlet

Pls comment on my muscles on trump hat

Yeah I got that kindof vibe from your pic,you're more wiry than built
But bro,if is really your missus,then my condolences.
Top kek
Wat?

Use a moisturizer. I used to have skin similar to yours. I would use facial wash almost daily and wash my face with hot wash as often as I could to prevent oil and dirt from creating acne but it was really just dry skin causing it. Someone got me some bath wash and moisturizer as a gift for Christmas (lame gift ik) and I ironically started using it and within a week all my acne vanished. I had daily acne since I entered puberty but as soon as I started moisturizing my face everything went away. I've been acne free for 6 months now.

Yeah my absent father is a body builder. But I played basketball and practiced Jeet Kun Do and BJJ along with other sports casually, so speed is very important to me.

And my ol lady is beautiful. IDGAF what you guys say. She is my world. She is loyal, kind, generous and completely compatible in bed. She is also funny and smart. Very,very rare. I stayed single for like 10 years because women are shit.

Kek.

"Manlet"
>most shirts ride up
>fuck dryers
>34" inseam
>feet stick off queen bed
>fetal position sucks to sleep in every night
>cant be fighter pilot
>cant be astronaut
>flying is a shitty affair, because only emergency exit has leg room, but the fucking chairs dont recline
>my head touches the roof carpeting in most cars
>palm a basketball
>cant play basketball to save my life
>cant reach my toes

Good aspects:
>can see across most stores and isles
>can stand in back of concert and see just fine
>girls be mirin.

Otherwise, I'd give up 4" just so I could fit more things. Its not fun being really tall.

>Jeet Coon Do
>a literal meme
BJJ is pretty nice though
I'm glad you're happy with your missus m8,good for you

Wow,you've really spent a while thinking about this haven't you?
M-manletposters BTFO

this is literally how an average Sup Forumscuck looks like

MMA was not a thing back then. I just used Bruce's book "The Tao of Jeet Kun Do" which had a very good training regiment and basic techniques from boxing, fencing and Wing Chun. It also taught the philosophy of fight, the strategy. From there, I studied boxing, kickboxing, wrestling and BJJ. BJJ is good and all, but can be very impractical in a street fight, especially against multiple attackers, or where an enemy has allies present who can just kick you in the head.

lateral delts could use some work.

True that mate.
Right now I'm doing kickboxing,hapaikido combative,and combative BJJ,I reackon that's the best combo of arts for me right now
It's easy to spot the degenerate neckless

the metal-head on the left is a dead ringer for the kid that shot himself at school my sophomore year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxbridge_Academy_of_the_Palm_Beaches#On-Campus_Tragedy_and_Anti-Bullying_Program

Accutane worked like a charm for me

Don't gain any weight while on it though - You'll get stretch marks

Very much so, OP

>6'5" Blue eyes, blonde hair.

Also 350 Lbs, don't forget that T.J.

moar

I posted two. All the others I have are nudes. And she is here with me browsing Sup Forums, so.....

also
>tfw fucking your gf while listening to Molyneux and you both have a laugh

So post the nudes

Post the nudes you fuck. They don't have to have face, that's already in the other one.

Please

He's just explained why he can't you turboautist

Do you even understand how you just defeated your own cause?

Based Aus bro. Thanks, Bruce. Also, one of the really important philosophies in Jeet Kun Do is to use whatever works for you, according to your temperament, body type, etc. So yeah, if you are comfortable with those three, than go for it man. The hapkido, KB and BJJ, I mean.

rekt

>I learned to groom and carry myself and now it's like life is on easy mode.
This

>Getting mad over being called a "fuck" on Sup Forums of all places

...Why?

Unless you mean that since you posted her face in this thread you don't want to post nudes because some autist might try to drop dox. In which case I can at least understand your point. You should still post the least identifiable ones though, it's a public service.

Yes, that was my point.

Alright, well, I had to try. Enjoy your qt Sup Forums-posting gf m8 (and vice versa if she's still reading this).

>6'1"
>brown eyes, brown hair
>7.75x5.5 cock, think water bottle length as thick as a paper towel tube
>145 IQ
>145lbs, do not lift anymore; work and pol too much, also somewhat depressed because recently moved and no friends here
>some anxiety, but not virgin; have bagged and fucked the girls i've really wanted without much trouble
>24, yet to graduate college, not currently enrolled (completed some, no $ to finish)
>big jew nose, but not jew actually italian; 1% nigger

>a veritable Nigerian prince!

never do a Sup Forums meet up

all these brown eyed fags (me included) will show up and then all the other boards will make fun of us.

I don't know why such a huge percentage of Sup Forums has brown eyes but I have 3 theories

>Theory 1
Any "white privilege" that exists socially isn't extended to brown eyed people and that makes us more pissed off by the idea of "white privilege"

>Theory 2
We all have an inferiority complex about our brown eyes because blue is portrayed as superior in our culture. We make up for it by becoming huge narcissistic Nazis/

>Theory 3
Sup Forums is full of americans and almost nobody in america has blue eyes

i hate dudes taller than me, but if it came down to it i wouldn't want to be any taller.

genuinely feel bad for a lot of super tall dudes, i feel like a lot are self-conscious about their height. i could prob use another inch for true dominance but meh

cringe

kys

dont most whities have brown eyes anyway?

Fucking leaf

There is nothing wrong with light brown eyes.

Probably uglier than average, on average, to be honest.

I think I'm your clone...how common is this?

>dont most whities have brown eyes anyway?
most "whites" have brown eyes

I'd imagine all of Sup Forums dresses pretty basic and has a short, easily manageable haircut.