Which american actor would've played the Terminator if there were no migrants coming to the USA?

Which american actor would've played the Terminator if there were no migrants coming to the USA?

it was either OJ Simpson or Lance Henriksen, the former they said didn't have the look of a murderer.

Joe Don Baker.

Chief Cucking Bull

Interesting.

arnold schwarzenegger

Wes Studi

Seriously op?

Kurt Russell

Jean Claude van Damme or Dolph Lundgren

he's a midget though

>it was either OJ Simpson or Lance Henriksen, the former they said didn't have the look of a murderer.

The concept art of Lance Henrikson as the Terminator is pretty cool. Having a Terminator being a huge muscle bound freak like Arnie doesn't even make sense, he sticks out like a sore thumb, especially in the future wasteland, where there would be no roids, food or gyms.

Basically Lance Henrikson would've been more like a Robert Patrick kind of terminator.

Machines don't need roids bro

Arnold is king of manlets who wears lifts.

It was originally planned to be this guy

Some manlet

That's the point. Humans do. In the future, if they don't look natty as fuck then clearly they are machines, as no human could possibly carry that kind of mass

Meant for

Idris Elba.

>we'll never see a stallone terminator

Good point.
Fun fact is nobody really seem to acknowledge Arnie's size in most of his movies so he always ends up beating scrawny thugs who pick fights with him...

The only answer

>Uhll beh bahk

Danny DeVito

Terminator twins!

Yes where in america could a muscular hard-faced man be found with the acting skills to play an emotionless robot

>You are now imagining Terminator played by Christian Bale

I didn't know I wanted it so much until I saw Equilibrium.

Terminator Salvation was bad enough as it is, I don't want to imagine that.

Kevin Bacon

Think about it.

Ok, thought about, Nah.

James Woods?