Might be doing acid this weekend and im trying to make a tripping playlist...

Might be doing acid this weekend and im trying to make a tripping playlist. Rec and share songs you think are good for tripping.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3E6Awoten5rVsU-UOp1nl6KI-zPi4wc2¶ms=OAFIAVgZ&v=I2QludPB5J4&mode=NORMAL
open.spotify.com/user/phillysblunt/playlist/5KWf8H2pM0tlVd7niMtqeU?si=K11Z6MwtR9GFMNwWnkmTLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a 45 ACP slug going through your head at 900FPS you degenerate druggie

there was literally a thread for this yesterday

sweet trip, tame impala, george clanton, unknown mortal orchestra, hiatus kaiyote, vinyl williams, flying lotus, memory cassette, washed out, mild high club, stereolab

Music does not exist on acid. My only recommendation is to prepare some music you know you’ll recognize, and feel safe when it’s on. Like don’t play dumb shit and don’t be dumb.

dang

What stereolab album would u rec

just listen to what you like you baby holy shit. literally anything will sound good, stop thinking you're special because you're going to trip on acid.
lmao

seconding this
there's no special music for tripping in my opinion, just listen to whatever you want to you fucking fag of an OP

It doesn't matter a single bit. Listen to whatever you want to, it will all sound good
>dude trippy music for my acid trip lmaoo I'm tripping so hard dude lol

These or the Grateful Dead. Can't go wrong with those '77 Scarlet Begonias > Fire on the Mountain jams

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3E6Awoten5rVsU-UOp1nl6KI-zPi4wc2¶ms=OAFIAVgZ&v=I2QludPB5J4&mode=NORMAL
This entire playlist while on acid i assume would be odd

>t.soyboy

>you will never live with your bros again, spending your saturdays tripping and grilling brats on the front porch pounding back a few Hamms while listening to black moth super rainbow

I want to go back

And Red Krayola. Also check the damn archive, OP, I literally made a post in the last thread about how often we get these threads, and now we have another one.

Jesus i dont browse this board daily just fucking hide the thread if it bothers you

Dim the lights, light some candles and crank this album if you want to get real weird. I played this while tripping for some of my hippy friends who normally only listen to shit like Phish and they fucking loved it

Basically all of Tool's work was made with the intent of being listened to on drugs, so

George Benson

open.spotify.com/user/phillysblunt/playlist/5KWf8H2pM0tlVd7niMtqeU?si=K11Z6MwtR9GFMNwWnkmTLg

>literally anything will sound good
God you really are fucking dense.
Yeah OP, no worries, if you feel like the trip is going bad just put on some Revenge or Blasphemy to calm you down.

I get it, its not my first time. Just want some good tunes is all

I listened to both of Frank Ocean's albums while tripping hard and it had me achieve ascension

Someone asks this shit like every day and every time people recommend shitty music for tripping, esp. assuming you're talking about doing it for your first time. "Brooo listen to Pink Floyd, or Tame Impala because psychedelic!"
No, if it's your first time, you should listen to something spacey or trippy, kind of ambient, but not just "boring" ambient that doesn't move much. Pic related for example, for an album I'm convinced was made specifically to trip to. Other than that kind, you should be picking for yourself because you want shit YOU like and are familiar with that will put you in a good headspace. In that case you can stray towards whatever you want.
This is assuming you haven't done it before because if you have, you should know better.

I tripped for the first time a few months ago and the best shit turned out to be:

Bach - Mass in B Minor
Judee Sill - "The Kiss"
Fotheringay - "Banks of the Nile"
Grateful Dead - "Dark Star" from 8/1/73

I tripped last weekend, and at about 5 AM when I couldn't sleep I stumbled upon this album and was absolutely blown away by it. I never ever listen to black metal, and for how incredibly dark the music was I really enjoyed it while tripping. Once again, have to agree with what everybody else here says, pretty much anything will be interesting

shoegaze is always fun