2 years ago today

Today is PW's two anniversary. Now that you've had two years to improve your taste and acknowledge that this is a superb album, what do you have to say?

eh
not as bad as centipede hz I guess

Is fucking garbage, and I'm a huge ACfag
They really lost it.

wow i haven't done shit with my life

Still feels like yesterday. The last two years really haven't been good. I liked PW then and still do though.

>not as bad as centipede hz I guess
CHz is also a great album. Deakin really outdid himself on that one.

I bet that dude never had an emotional reaction that intense to live music in his life.

what a pile of dogshit. my god.

>it's almost been a full decade since the last good AnCo album

I always liked that album. Sup Forums is too pleb for it.

yeah, this album is still brand new as far as i'm concerned.

The Panda Bear songs were ass and the effects they used on his vocals were uninspired and boring.
Avey's songs were great though, he was on point.

Animal Collective is fucking garbage.

shut up

How do we feel about this? I think it's great.

the avey tracks were decent despite still not being at the level of old anco

I don't know what the fuck panda was doing.

The two EPs and three solo albums they’ve release since then have all been great.

step in the right direction IMO, gave me hope for a return to a more folk style album ala Sung tongs

>the painters
>good

meeting of the waters is good though, though that's just avey/geo

Jesus Christ it's been two years already? I don't care about Animal Collective, and I didn't listen to the album. It's just depressing to think that my life literally has not changed at all in these two years. I don't see when I'll ever stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

I liked it. As a really straightforward clean pop album it’s more digestible than Painting With by a long shot

no.

Pretty good.

Really good.

that's sad. mine sure has.

How, if I may ask?

Person Pitch is 11

And MPP is 9 years old

I was on academic probation because I had to work so much and my dad was dying. I had no money to spend and no friends. Now I was able to graduate and have a nice high-paying job. My father died unfortunately.

Sorry for your dad, good thing that you're doing good now

Just reminds me that I've wasted another two years of my life in Sup Forums