What the freakin hell did they mean by this?

what the freakin hell did they mean by this?

true detekkktive s03?

Mel: oh shit she's spewing more of the same old garbage, how do I react? Better just make the 'really makes you think face' until this is all over and I can go back to having sex with my hot young wife.

Vince Vaughn: The historic responsibility of world Jewry for the outbreak and widening of this war has been proven so clearly that it does not need to be talked about any further. The Jews wanted war, and now they have it.

>"Gibson just looks like he is trying to find the right facial expression to keep the media from calling him an anti-semite again."

-user

What did he mean by this?

What's the context behind this picture?

Its a dog eat dog world mel and Im the chinaman

>the "Really makes you think" face.

Good answer user.

Post the shifty eye dude

what does it all mean

>I AM THE PRESIDENT! WHY IS AMERICA NOT MY SAFE SPACE??? RRREEEEEEEE

Vince sounds too smart.

during streep's acceptance speech last night where she based trump for making fun of the disable reporter

You realize he's mocking people that cry for safe spaces right?

He was clearly mocking liberals and their idea of a safe space with that tweet you dolt. He's a master shitposter.

>Vince doesn't even blink

is this real? did he respond?

Vince is openly republican. he supported Ron Paul in 08 and 12 and Rand Paul in 16

Reminder

I guess the Hollywood Elites took the name 'HACKsaw Ridge' too seriously.

What did that old bitch just telk ebout mma i em the king of art meryl im coming for you that cecil b demil belt belongs to me ye kike hag i em rearrenging yer facial structure i bring bigger numbers than yer entire room of people. Im detaching your head and pillage yer award show meryl

h-he was clearly joking, i-its not like its the first time he gets thin skinned

Based white men.

He died, but I'd watch it.

its pure seething rage

You should put the exact same quote in Mel's block.

I see. Well Hollywood isn't all entirely liberal. Now I know why this meme is being posted.

He has a team of people to make tweet sound like a shit poster of elder god proportion to distract the retards from his plans.

>I'm too dumb to sense sarcasm
>therefore everyone else is wrong but I'm right

Fucking bullies, leave me alone!!

You guys can't seriously believe this. I get that you're Trump supporters and he's /your guy/ but please don't say you're so delusional that literally everything he does that is hypocritical or retarded you justify to yourself by saying "he was just being ironic!"

That's just sad and if he was great you wouldn't have to make excuses and grasp at straws like this

How come being thin-skinned is literally a virtue for you liberals yet in your mind, a conservative is never allowed to complain about anything at all.

What was meant by this?

Cry more, leftist scum :3

How is he being hypocritical or retarded in that tweet?

>Trump literally talks shit on people and knocks PC culture for YEARS
>all of a sudden he takes safe spaces seriously
Are you pretending to be dumb or...

This is a serious post. Stop bulling this kid

I didn't even vote for him.

Saying "safe space" in his tweet is clearly a jab at liberals. Anyone who denies safe spacing at a left-centric meme is in denial or retarded.

>You realize he's mocking people that cry for safe spaces right?
Wrong.

Vince really does look like he's ready to take up arms. God bless him

''hitler was right!''

I wish he would be man enough to call her out on her bullshit. Him or literally anyone else.

The only people crying are the Sup Forumstards. Literally you guys are worst than SJW. Which is something that's not easily accomplished. So we need to find you a safe space.

>I'M DA FOOKEN KING OF FOIGHTAN AND OF ACTIN' YA WRINKLED OLD BEETCH YA.

you can't be this stupid. that's the entire point. he mocks and shits on people and it's fine until it's about him.

jesus christ

Why the fuck would he invoke a left-centric meme to defend his friend from being attacked by the left?

Can we get Viggo, Mel, Vince, the elbow on denzel's shoulder and picrel in one pic?

>mixed martial arts
>"it's not art"

hmm

Because Liberalism is literally a mental disease

reading it feels like scratching an itch. I'm glad someone has captured my feelings over the last few years so succinctly and accurately. nice

what happened? ddn't watch.

>some redditor from r/The_Donald actually spent an hour making this meme after someone told him to go back to r*ddit and he finally snapped
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"A few more years, Viggo. Just a few more years and you're out forever."

You're literally too dumb to sense sarcasm in a tweet, you have issues you need to sort out. Don't reply to me again.

It's POTTERY.

>tfw you get called out by an image
>tfw you lash out with a brilliant response such as
HAHAHAAHAHAH
you showed him, kid

Congratulations, you're the first poster to have me use this new image against them

jfc Meryl c'mon

I don't know but they are never working in Hollywood ever again

>NORMIE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Calm down austimo. You give yourself a heart attack. Save that when you people the first black person in your life.

probably fucking pissed at all these hillshills for getting making her the most unelectable democratic nominee

he was a bernout

>fun times at lotr sets flashbacks

hooked

I don't think you understood the image...

Oh look he took the b8.

>I can't defend my retarded argument anymore, I better tell him to stop replying

yeah, he clearly was just being sarcastic, there's no way a guy who tweeted to call SNL unfunny every time he was portrayed on there is that thin skinned... right?

holy fuck hillary is a crook and i'm glad she isn't in office but every second i spend looking at post made by 'trump can do no wrong' retards like you i get more and more liberal, i swear

this is so true thank you

Even if I were a liberal I'd still cringe hard at that shitty speech, it was just so tone-deaf it was incredible

>this room contains the most maligned groups in our country

Fucking really? That doesn't even make sense from a leftist perspective, a bunch of people who slap on makeup and play pretend for a day and get millions thrown at them are THE MOST MALIGNED?

>i get more and more liberal, i swear

Hey Meryl, GIMME YER BELT!

/lit/ doesnt belong with all those faggot boards

i have read a lot of quality classic literature based on charts and recommendations from there.

What do you want he's behaving like the spoiled fat kid at school that bullies others but cries to the principal's office when people call him fat.

>It's a doggy dog world, Ray, and I'm the fuckin' Chinaman

yeah i figured you didn't have anything.

don't reply to me again :^)

You're fat with a mircodick.

Does that mean Vince Vaughn is now officially out of a jewb in Hollywood?

high larious

I thought he supported Jill Stein?

>Save that when you people the first black person in your life.

>so mad he cannot form a coherent grammatically correct sentence

W E W
E
W

All that LITERAL SHAKING makes typing hard, huh?

national election I think, he was a Bernout in the primaries

>/ic/

sounds like someone is legit bad and got rightfully blown out

No, it's just a place for 'artist and creative' types to hang out. They want adult drawings banned to /d/ and /h/ just like they did on /tg/.

>mad
>posting a reply from someone saying REEEEEEEE

You're definitely autistic.

Holy fuck is this ever autistic. It's like that shit they posted on Sup Forums for the longest time. Muh secret club!

Fuck off assblasted stormweenie. Back to You Know Where. You can set up your own You Know What and moderate it and censor it to your liking.

VINCE, GET MY SHOTGUN

>No, it's just a place for 'artist and creative' types to hang out

every board got creative people, it's pretty common to have hobbies, guess the jaded neets can't grasp that concept

>triggered this hard because you've been exposed
like just don't reply to it lol, it looks so bad when you do

>stormweenie
I just called them stormniggers.

He's still going to be president in 11 days shillary

this anyone
I didnt watch any of this but aparently mel and vince weren't the only class reactions
someone pls post

(you)

>The Jews must pay...

>Let me post a deflection post to avoid being called assblasted retard.

Your sith mindtrick won't work here, faggot.

Lmao as if /srs/ could will themselves to type that out

When will Hiro nuke this entire shit hole?

>not an argument
>a Star Wars reference
you seriously need to go back

>double reply
You don't need to reply instantly. Calm down

>tfw viggo was holding back the tears through the whole speech

wtf i hate him now