youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have my Bow

Godspeed my Limey cousins.

I for one am voting remain.

Lancashire reporting in.

You, for one, are a traitorous Muppet.

do us a favour and die

This is it faggot. You got one chance. Don't look back. Head for the polls with your head down.

Where about? I'm from Burnley lad

Tomorrow may be the first vote I will truly be happy to make, alt vote maybe as well
but I wasn't anywhere near as invested in that and I was very young at the time
Godspeed my brothers

>dirty Anglos trying to steal our Nordic heritage

Just trolling.

Praying for you, bongs.

Preston, isn't Burnley full of muslims these days?

I've been under a rock for the past god knows how long. Can someone explain Brexit to me?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

We're having a referendum about whether we should vote to leave the EU or remain

Brighton reporting in.

>stinky whalers trying to steal our smug anime philosophers

Has been since the 90s. Went to uni in Preston, want to move back some day.

Why are you guys considering leaving the EU?

There will be no hope for England if we fail to leave.

My Auntie lives there. Not bad but too many fags it's literally fag town

put down the dew, and Doritos and rise!

If you do, stay out of the town centre and the immediate surrounding area. It's basically new Baghdad

>tfw just moved to Britain and am eligible to contribute to one of the most important votes in history. Even told to register by other countrymen that live here too.

>Don't register, because this vote should only be for the British.

Godspeed English. May you make the right choice.

It's the only place that actually voted in green MP, it is a lost cause. The Brighton polack is one I'm a million

Yeah and its pretty far left, voted in green party etc.

>Not bad but too many fags it's literally fag town

Just don't walk through Dukes mound if you visit.

Who /NEET/ here?
Who /shut in/ here?
Who /kissless virgin/ here?

I'm excited to leave my house lads

Bloody hell. Last time I went was around 4 years ago and you could just tell everyone was gay there. Does it need nuking?

Probably never going to go back. If on the off chance I do, it will be a fleeting visit at most.

You are an embarrassment to the nation. Please either sort yourself out or an hero.

To sum it up generally:

"We have a shitty UK with a nasty wound. If we stay in the EU, we'll have to rely on them to put temporary bandages over this wound forever. If we leave, however, we'll have a nasty, gnarly, rotting bloody wound after ripping all the bandages off, yes, but our system will eventually clot the wound so it can permanently be healed."

So, long-term major comfort with a brief introductory period of agony, vs constant short-term minor comfort with constant agony

Light your balder's bonefires!

It's Midsummer! Sólmánaður / sunmonth started the 20th when the sun turned.

Celeberation is for 28 days! Drink to the Gods, feel the heathen blood we put in you Britbong. Feel it boil.. listen to these

Wardruna - Gibu ( with lyrics and translation ), Kvad
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

Wardruna- Rotlaust tre fell (with lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

Wardruna - Fehu ( with lyrics and translation )
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgvgk50e94

Harald Foss: stamford bru
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

Your Queens ancestor, Gange Rolv, who was so big that no horse could carry him, you know him as rollo
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Happy Midsummer! We fire up tomorrow, sweden starts friday I think they move it to the weekend

I put the whole thing to moving out of home when you're 18. If you stay, yes nothing changes but nothing gets better. If you move out, it may be rough at first but you learn to be self-reliant, and eventually you prosper on your own, whilst still seeing your parents.

Be strong britbong bros
We're rooting for you
Give em hell!

And my Axe

Salute NEET soldier.

>le frog trying to post voltaire but plato is in fact, so much better

You new really christianed us.. we're reverting! It's happenig, it's getting big, jews are sweating.. This force...

Live on Borre grave mound
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4Z-yPq0CE

Recordeded
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

Farage is too much of a coward to lead the Brexit army.Who will lead you into battle Britturds?

Odin and his peers were widely worshipped in Britain you brunost chomping mong. Your "Nordic culture" is one subset of the older Germanic culture, which we took our cues from, so don't be so cocky, sat there on your barren little slice of rock.

I was planning to but now I won't just to spite you normie

Today will decide whether Britain will burn with the rest of Europe, or will it prevail

Suffolk in Exile reporting in. Doing the Queens work.

Stay alive.

Whatever your inclination get out and vote, however this falls it won't come up again for a very long time.

Don't let someone else make your decision.

when we are finally free, we're coming for you Germany, we're going get revenge for the cuckening

Do it for the commonwealth lads.

GODSPEED AMERICA'S DAD