sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statsindividualism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turns out poland is not racist at all
what's the matter? that makes us look better, not worse

wtf i thought i lived in first world

this

only retards are racist in the modern era

spotted the nigger

The fact that these numbers are so high means there's a lot of work to be done.

though when i think about it i wouldnt want my sister or cousin (dont have kids yet) dating black or muslim

t. Ivan Himler

only retards judge people by anything but merits

the Czechs surprised me. Swedes confirmed for most accepting people again. do you have a link to the data?

The Swedes are pathologically acceptable. So much that they let Muslims rape their girls and women and turn their cities into ghettos.

Why are Czechoslovakians and Greeks so based

Didn't know Ivan was a traditional German name

Positive numbers for Croats and Slovenes is almost certainly because of Bosniaks. There is a large diaspora of Bosniaks in Slovenia and Croatia is all around us so there's always plenty of us there as well.

When they think of a Muslim they don't think "Middle Eastern goat fucker" but instead "drinks rakija five days a week" Muslim.

yeah, that was my thought too. basically every other country shows a color change compared to the other categories lol

>tell us if youre racist pig ;)
most of those are probably lies

We dont have problem being racist here

>poland isn't western

It's more like: Poland is Central European since you have almost identical responses to Germans and Austrians.

Nope. Rape is still a crime, no matter who the perpetrator is. And ghettos, nah, those only exist in countries =/> Portugal

We both know that isn't true.

yes, stop coming here alberto

We are the European country with the least amount of sandniggers, Sven.

If that's what you gotta believe to stomach living in Portugal

What I believe is a verifiable fact. And living here is awesome.

you have 4000 more than us lmao

Proof?

Why do the brits love niggers so much?

>sweden

>raczismia
>bigotvakia

asians and jews are ok here

The Jew one surprises me. I mean we are bff with Israel.

The only slavshits that can pretend to being western are Czechs and Slovenians.
We're a eastern shithole.

we have literally no jews, i have never heard people have strong opinion of them except for Nazis, asian is also weird to me, unless they meant like Indians

You don't have Vietnamese in Slovakia?

few

Is rakija good? Just checked and we dont have that in our state alcohol stores?
Wonder if I could import it couple of bottles.

WTF i thought Keks are less raysiss than we are
>Would you feel comfortable if one of your children was in a relationship with a black person?
They should really specify this question, because there's a big difference between your son having a negro gf and your daughter having a negro boyfriend.

there is not

I would only be comfortable with Black desu, I don't want cuck grandchildren, mudslimes or jews.

fucking jews why did it have to be us

>no source except for some retarded redditor

This is fake as hell.
Everyone here act nice to blacks but they would never have them inside their homes.

Making 400 euro per month before tax is indeed living the dream

Goddammit even Poland is cucked

Yes, there is

nigger is a nigger, racemixing is disgusting whether its man or woman doing it, i will tell to my children what my father did to me and my sisters, if you plan on coming home with nigger, dont bother coming and change your last name

Mashallah

This question is really asking, "Are you desperate for strangers to think you're a good person?"

And apparently Western Europe has lower self esteem

The actual stats for approval of a sandnigger mudslime son-in-law would be in the low single digits for all these countries

Source: I look like an Arab and I live among White people

nigga your country is all sandniggers don't even try to hide it lmao

Go jack off in the corner while your dad gets raped to death by ISIS faggot

You mean like literally your whole army?
You'd think the most advanced military on earth could handle some sandniggers in caves

why is poland so popular on this board

No, we're the ones who kill the towelheads, you're the worthless faggots who defend them and do nothing as they rape your daughters. How do you not understand by now that your women hate you because you're weak cuckolds? Why do you care more about "tolerance"? All the Viking genes must've died out or something. Liberal fag countries like yours literally think it's good to turn young boys into girls. Meanwhile we ban them from our military. Your women's goal is to humiliate you and you let them, because you want to be "one of the good ones." That's not what a man does, but you're not a man, you're Swedish. Literally the best decision you could make at this point is to kill yourself. I hope you realize this soon.

>we're the ones who kill the towelheads
>mfw american soldiers think they fight for freedom
>mfw they think they are bringing democracy
>mfw their goal is to remove the sandniggers and have only made them more powerful
>mfw this all started because america was afraid of commies in afghanistan
Good going you fucking idiots

>t. Ibrahim Maiga

No one actually believes in the "freedom and democracy" meme you fucking retard. Meanwhile the stereotypes about Sweden are actually true. The world will improve upon your death.

Except for americans, you retards believe in anything papa gov tells you

>implying

BLACKED, RICED AND JEWD AND INSHA ALLAH IN 20 YEARS MUSLIMED

>you retards believe in anything papa gov tells you

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statsindividualism

HAHAHA!

m8 don't worry about the skin colour, worry about their culture.

If they talk like you, act like you, speak your language who cares?

chink detected

>black
never ever
>asian
if my future son gets a an asian gf it is ok
vice versa absolutely not, when he is a chink, manlet and ugly
>muslim
if son gets non religious muslim at least 7/10 gf its ok
vice versa absolutely no go
>jew
i dont care as long as my grandson wont get circumised, and wont be pulled into religion stuff

>chink detected
Hmm the Chinese can be bad in that some of them don't really integrate and form their own little enclaves, but most of ones I know are alright.

There is literally nothing wrong with jews. If I had a daughter I would encourage her to have a jewish bf.

Looks like Poland has noticed one particular minority group is causing all the problems lately. Although I'm surprised at the other numbers being so high, given that cross-cultural relationships are always so fraught. Even if you don't care, one of your neighbors always will.

Rape is a crime it just isn't well defined in Sweden and that's going to be a big problem

t. civic nationalist