What do you think of the new 6ix9ine song?

What do you think of the new 6ix9ine song?

youtube.com/watch?v=FnUPm5A6_uo&lc=z22mjvlgbznnctofvacdp43b5cbdhb0ocov01pqsytxw03c010c.1519014636781385

This is just a leak so the quality isn't so good, however you get the gist of it. Pretty formulaic, for the 4th time in a row his video is him surrounded by 50 black dudes, and the song features him screaming about shooting people again. The beat is pretty hard, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBRxMpIBWAc
youtube.com/watch?v=xcb2dymyb3g&list=PL0uRqTtXXqOV2RT_Vf5eNpcUY1J1OPOWD
scumgang69.bandcamp.com/track/brain-freestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=IFYY7EooVIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WQIEeW-WCmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit mixing, lame song
sage goes in all fields

bangs like always

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNG

cock stiffy

lol 6ix9ine still act's like he's untouchable, the dumbass barely made it out of Minnesota... cancelled his show and still got jumped.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBRxMpIBWAc

Come back to MN bitch, MN niggas stay cold...

It seems like nobody is really doing shit to him, though. He even went to LA.
SCUMMMMM GAAANG

>The quality isn't so good

Doesn't that describe every 69 track?

I think the dog from Kooda is in that video, it got fucking huge.

And that Cuban Doll chick in the video is sooo hot

well that's all mediocre people can do is harass people to try to boost what little social standing they have before going home to watch TV or play madden all day

he went to Hollywood, in some safe as fuck areas not true LA, he's on borrowed time

Will 6ix9ine ever make a song and video that's not like this?

I think he's as untalented as every other monkey-ass nigger that makes music. What happened from black people creating jazz to this fucking garbage? They literally went from the best musicians then reverted back to the retarded mongrels they are, such a shame...

He's not black at all, though. He's actually way more over the top than any black rapper currently is

Not an official release, but i really like the

69 THIS AND 69 THAT
NIGGAS ON MY DICK AND ON MY YAK
THESE NIGGAS LOOKN FOR ME YOU CAN HIT MY JACK
I DONE DROPPED MY ADDRESS YALL KNOW WHERE 69 AT

ah shit, i thought he was just mixed... hes hispanic or what?

Also, fuck that retard anyways... people like this are a few points off being under the autistic spectrum... I dont understand how they become famous...

SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

but where is his address? does he still live in Bushwick?

And what is a yak?

Nobody actually thinks this is 'art', or good music. At most it's good for parties.

And this guy is definitely not going to be relevant in 1-2 years time.

gr8 b8nger m8

but thats the scary part... this is the only thing the newer generations know as music as an art... I mean, I might just be getting old, but thats a really scary implication on humanity... music has been such a huge impact on daily life for... well... ever.

Not to sound like a hipster but classical so far has been the peak of music because of the mix of skill and emotion put in to it. Yea, there was basically "pop music" shit in classical... but for the most part, they tried to push the limits... some times it worked, some times it didnt... modern music fails to push any limits other than how many times they can say nigga in a song and get away with it

I thought he would have died out already, but his youtube videos are getting a fuckton of views and people are obsessed with him for some reason

the soundcloud genre of rap is a race to the fucking bottom and 6ix9ine is in first place

Speaking of non-black gangster rappers, do any of you know about $tupid Young? He used to be absolutely terrible but he made a pretty good song with Mozzy not too long ago and soon he's gonna release a song with Lil Durk

laughed out loud, good post

I wouldn't be so worried, friend. It only takes a few seconds of listening to souncloud rap to know that these guys have no actual talent and are just carried by hard beats.

If you want one example of good rap in 2017 check out '4eva is a mighty long time' by Big KRIT.
youtube.com/watch?v=xcb2dymyb3g&list=PL0uRqTtXXqOV2RT_Vf5eNpcUY1J1OPOWD

If you hate 6ix9ine, you're either a backpacker or alt right fag

>mfw alt right fag and like 69

>tfw don't have enough money to buy all his stuff off bandcamp
scumgang69.bandcamp.com/track/brain-freestyle

Why do you want to listen to "concious rap". You are so obviously one of those leftist p4k readers. Go listen to g-eazy or logic (or mf doom, the hipster version of logic). Also i voted for hillary

I don't exclusively listen to 'conscious rap'. I listen to Young Thug, Travis Scott, Carti etc. as well I don't care massively for lyrics desu.

But when you have shit vocals, shit production, and shit flow then you're not left with anything worth listening to.

Travis scott and young thug dont even make heavy music. Youre literally just a black persons mom when you listen to stuff like that.

All this nigga's music sounds the same.

And you guys wonder why p4k has been shifting to rap. They're giving the people what they want.

The point was that neither of the 2 are master lyricists, so I'm not some evil 'conscious rap-elitist', I just prefer my music to sound like someone actually put some effort into it than literally some autist screaming like a neanderthal over a bargain basement beat.

poor dog

So you listen to what black ppls moms listen to? Try to at least have some taste and dont be such a sheep.

nah
youtube.com/watch?v=IFYY7EooVIQ

>I just prefer my music to sound like someone actually put some effort into it
>listens to travis scott and young fag mumble over boring ass beats

yeah but he's sticking with his current formula since it got him 3 smash hits already

and it's cray how much he changed his voice. and damn he had braces that recently?

>Implying 'Jeffrey' isn't a legitimately good & refreshing trap mixtape

absolute shit taste

wait, just realized it's a grill

yeah his newer shit does sound kinda samey

>and it's cray how much he changed his voice

i can smell the nigger stink from this post through the computer

I CAN SMELL BO, CHEETOS AND VIRGINITY WHITEBOI

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

1400, bitch, you know I tote a pole
With 6ix9ine, bitch, you know we tote them poles
Tote a pole, tote a pole, tote a pole You talk down, we gon' let that shit go
BRRRAAAT
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow
Got the scope, got the scope, got the scope
.223's and I put 'em to your nose
Let it go, bitch, we let that shit go
Ay
I send cumshots to your dome, Pussies boy we only love red dome
Pullin up sneakin into yo home
Ya home alone home alone home alone
Gonna sucka nigga till my dick long Fuck me till I lose a chromasome Finna fuck me like pouya with the chrome
Knife in my pussy like woah
Polliwog got the saaaaauuuuuuuuce, pokeboys we go

14, ye 14 ye (Tekashi Likes Em) Totem pole totem pole tote them poles
If she underage let Tekashi know Dont like em old like em old like em old
Totem poooooleeeaaah

I TOOK A BIG SHIT, BET MY WIG LIT SHE ONLY 5 BUT SHE A BIG BITCH WE DON'T MISS SHIT, WE GON LAND SHIT
CUMSHOTS GONNA MAKE A BIG LIP
... BITCH TRY TO TEXT ME
GONNA ASK YOUR AGE BITCH, DONT TEST ME
15 STATES IM WANTED
1400, bitch, you know I tote a pole With 6ix9ine, bitch, you know we tote them poles
Tote a pole, tote a pole, tote a pole You talk down, we gon' let that shit go
Let it blow, let it blow, let it blow
Got the scope, got the scope, got the scope
.223's and I put 'em to your nose
Let it go, bitch, we let that shit go

1400 bitch you know we smoke them poles
Like 300 bitch you know we love them bros
Smoke they poles smoke they poles smoke they poles
Finna empty out a load in them holes No pencils bitch you know we like em swole
Smoke a pole smoke a pole smoke a pole
Eat the chocolate bitch you know I took the toll
Blacked nigga dick my tongue onna roll
Stroke a pole stroke a pole stroke a pole
EAAAAAHHHHHH SEXY YA SEXY YA 1400

cognac

>this is the only thing the newer generations know as music as an art
Extremely shitty music has been around and incredibly popular for decades. And before you say "but this time it's different!" go spend some time on the Billboard Hot 100 in past decades and see how much forgotten unlistenable garbage top 10 songs there have been in the last 60 years.

No it isnt the only reason people remember that album is the cover. I saw some kid wearing a shirt with that lame ass pic on it the other day too.

lmao shouldve beat his ass

I seriously meant to write "crazy", that was a typo. But you are an alt-right faggot and you have no friends.

HOLY FUCK TRIPPIE IS GONNA DESTROY THIS PEDO FAG SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=WQIEeW-WCmk

I knew it meant cognac like in that Kanye West song, but it doesn't seem like that would make sense in this case

>trippie
>the weeknd
fucking garbage already

6ix9ine also gets big features, though

t.pedo

Yea feety wap sure is big

Of course he is, he had at least 4 big hits. A Boogie and Tory Lanez are popular too.

you can tell who the niggers are because they type like niggers

dat shit cray tho

fucking disgusting.

the only people who say "cray" are corny white people trying to be ironic

how many big hits has the weeknd had again?

How are you supposed to pronounce his name?

69 like the sex number
NIGGAS IFFY UH

its so cringeworthy when people call 69 a pedo

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Predictions for 2018: 6ix9ine makes a song with Post Malone, is a banger, song of the year, etc.

yeah he's not actually a pedo. What he did was dumb but he's not a kiddie diddler

six nine

his music is so stupid but it's pretty fun

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

you can talk hot on the internet boy..

Didn't Cuban Doll claim she was a Crip while she was still with Asian Doll? Now she's throwing up B's and wearing Red. I don't get it.

Youre a faggot

t-thanks. pls don't bully me, user.

does anyone know who the puerto rican girl in the red track suit shaking her ass in the Keke video is?

some dirty fucking skank hoe

I would still eat her ass, I think she's hot

Does this nigga actual think he looks good with 69 tattooed all over his body?
He looks like a fucking faggot.

>He looks like a fucking faggot.
Bet you do too. And?

How do you pronounce 6ix9ine?

six nine

Sixix ninine

just say idiot..