/bundes/ligue A

Thomas Müller Edition.

Which club will take him in?

Also new footy news: Anus Ben-Hatira (swt) will bring Jihad to Hamburg

Buyern will take on the mighty Anderlecht today/tomorrow

and BxB Tootenhamers on Wednesday, while RBL goes against Moënaco.

On Friday, by the will of Allah, Hannover will lose against HSV who has God on their side now

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-so-yeong-s-nipple-ded26tu/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_cookie
youtube.com/watch?v=H0TMAzQetVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>this

is it /bundes/ ?

HSVposters a best posters

müller is currently missing his mojo and nobody knows why. not even him. He could have been in manu and now he sits on the bank and is in full damage control. I hope gets his shit together for the wc. He is ruining his talent for too long now.

I guess i will watch barca-juve in a shitty stream tommorow. rbl vs monaco will be interesting. I want to see how this rich plastic club handles this tournament.

What do you guys think of Frankfurt right now? The situation is so weird i don't know how to rate them
>kovac saves club from 2. Bundesliga
>Club does great then fucks up second half of the season so miserable it's insulting
>prince bongo is back

>What do you guys think of Frankfurt right now?
Keep playing Chandler so we can call him up and the MLS shitters in our national team get btfo.

Gay sex right? Wrong! Allah has no time for this act even based Mumins may fear his wrath if they share bread with another man in the vilest of gay western (Jewish) ways

yes it is dear friend

hey guys.... just wrote a heartfelt post about you on Sup Forums

love you all and miss you

- kassandra

i dont get it

can bvb btfo tottenigger like 2 yrs ago?

it is possible, yes

gooooooooooooooooooooooood merning

What happened to the old thread?

Denmark - Netherlands (women's friendly) has been called off. The Danish players and the Danish FA have not been able to come to terms on a new collective agreement, which has caused the players to stay home.

I wonder how many hours and tries it took them to spell Identifikationsschänder

Context?

It was from the game against Stuttgart. Protest against the sale of Höwedes.
Apparently Heidel used to run a car dealership.

Thanks.

schalke

But... he was only loaned to Jewve
Also, nice liverslip gets Drunkmark.

99% of schalke fans can only dream of selling cars or having a job in general.

Fuck Schalke

Top post, amigo-sama.

Nagelsmann to Buyern when?

September 27th 2017 20:45 CET
Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Bayern.

Could there be anything worse than this?

I'm glad that Lewandowski starts throwing some punches at Bayern. He will be 30 years old next year and i don't want to see best Polish player of this generation end without CL. And let's face it, it won't happen at Bayern

if the lkw with abs is out

5:1 for PSG screencap me

Wouldn't surprise me desu

questionable thread

can't get any worse from yesterdays thread desu.

*than yesterdays

>Nagelsmann: „Der FC Bayern spielt in meinen Träumen schon eine etwas größere Rolle. Ich habe viele Jahre in München gelebt, komme aus Landsberg am Lech.“
>Nagelsmann träumt von den Bayern – und hat dort bald auch schon ein Heim! „Meine Frau und mein Kind ziehen demnächst nach München. Wir bauen dort ein Haus. Wir haben eine familiäre Verbindung dort hin. Das ist unsere Heimat.“

>Bayern Münchens Trainer Carlo Ancelotti hat sich gegen die Kritik an seiner Person und seinen Entscheidungen gewehrt. „Die Kritik ist zu viel. Ich bin es gewohnt, kritisiert zu werden, aber um ehrlich zu sein, ist es zu viel. Ich bin nicht von gestern“, sagte der Coach des deutschen Rekordmeisters in einem Interview mit „Sky“ am Dienstag.
>Ancelotti warb für seine Entscheidungen und verteidigte seine Personalpolitik. „Viele Leute sprechen über Strategie, Taktik und Position der Spieler. Es ist zu viel. Fußball ist einfacher“, sagte der Italiener. Auch zur Causa Müller äußerte sich der 58-Jährige: „Müller findet auf dem Platz immer die richtige Position, also hinter Lewandowski, aber nicht strikt hinter ihm, ein bisschen auf den Außen. Ich habe ihn noch nie als rechten Flügelspieler eingesetzt, weil ich nicht dumm bin. Ich weiß, dass er kein Flügelspieler ist.“

>Bereits vor ein paar Tagen kam das Gerücht auf, dass die Königlichen den Shootingstar von RB Leipzig beobachtet haben sollen – jetzt titelt die spanische „AS“: „Real nimmt Werner ins Visier!“ Demnach soll der 21 Jahre alte Stürmer 2018 nach Madrid kommen und nach den Abgängen von Alvaro Morata (zum FC Chelsea) und Mariano Diaz (zu Olympique Lyon) die Spanier im Sturm verstärken.

I disagree

> *setzt Müller als Flügelspieler ein*

>all the shit games today
"""""""""""""Champions League"""""""""""""

I can't even get hype for Juve-Barca. Neo-football is cancer.
Is Basel still as good as they were when they beat Chelsea? That could be a nice game.

This is what I didn't get either. From what I saw against Hoffenheim Müller played more or less on the right wing. Is Carlo lying to us?

Müller still had his scenes. Him running into any open space that he sees is one of the few things that still inject movement into this Bayern team. Carlo should rely on him more, but I'm under the impression that he has no fucking idea on how to use him.

>being a lanky lucky guy suddenly doesnt work against non-meme teams like Brazil 2014

Shocker.

>he has no fucking idea

yes

I can choose between Farca - Juve, Man Utd - Basel and Celtic - PSG on television tonight.

I will almost certainly go for Manchester United.

>Is Basel still as good as they were when they beat Chelsea

They had one of the worst starts of a season in years. They just lost a home match against bottom of the league Lausanne. I think almost every position except for the assistant coaches changed since then.

Is it finally YB's year?

hallo und guten morgen!

It's up for grabs now. YB can win it if they don't slip.

hello and good morning, Amerikaner

>I dont rate PulisGod
>PulisGod wont rape Tottenshit

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kang-so-yeong-s-nipple-ded26tu/answers/new.html

yes danke! what is that?
and which match will you be watching today?

hngggg that reminds me that I need to buy some of these again

>what is that?
an amerikaner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_cookie

l-lewd

Looks like semen on a crumpet

hmmm that reminded me of this one

youtube.com/watch?v=H0TMAzQetVQ

a citizen of the US of A is trying to tell me that he doesn't know what icing is?

O_O ??

Best non-Kuchen Gebäck coming through

*blocks your path*

no

Please stop posting these delicious looking Backwaren.

why

They make me hungry and I'm at work, unable to enjoy any of them.

>t. götze

would be a funny plot twist if Mario posted here desu

>„Viele Leute sprechen über Strategie, Taktik und Position der Spieler. Es ist zu viel. Fußball ist einfacher“

Yes, just field 11 top players and they will win somehow. What a great coach!

>hire the KO stage god
>lose the league
>go out in Ro16
>suddenly realise Lewandowski is the only good player on the team
damn, imagine being Ulrich right now

its our team anyways

Neuer and Lewandowski are whats keeping Bayern alive these days. Neuer is massively underrated.

Does he have the loyalty required to leave Hoffenheim and play for Bayern? Does he have the Bayern-gene?

I personally think that he would fit perfectly character-wise.

so what crimes did he commit? we don't take anyone.

Perhaps he diddled the boys in the U-team locker rooms.

Not gonna watch any of these "matches"

redpill me on fc memmingen. im in munich from the 24-28th and they are the only team nearby playing. is it worth going to watch?

watch basel get btfo by manchester united

he should have won the ballon d'or, when was it, 3 years ago?

At this point he's basically begging them on his knees to sign him. Let's see:
- Wore a red duffle coat at Bayern - Dortmund
- Watched Bayern's women's team a few seats behind HoneB
- Now this interview

what /deutsch/ general on Sup Forums is awful

>going on Sup Forums

not reallly. what about youth football?

what a fag

>Krapfen without Marillenmarmelade.

Fuck you, man!

Let's be honest, /bundes/ is just as bad.

I've got some Marillenmarmelade in my pantsu for u~~~

^ shit like this is the reason why we get autosaged

we get autosaged because the mod is Herman

We get autosaged because a mod is literally a customer and hates the Buyern-bashing.

It's like an edgier /bundes/ without the football. Those memelords spend all day regurgitating the same shitty memes. KC unironically has more serious discussion.

I fucking hate Sebastian Hellmann.

Why are Germans so good at soccer?

>12 years old

>The Danish women's national soccer team just went on strike

Are you women niggers? Please explain this, Denmark!

my bet is Anderlecht wins 2:1