What does Sup Forums think of David Icke?

What does Sup Forums think of David Icke and his theories?
> im thinking of reading one of his books over the summer. not sure which one. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_pudR1kNI
youtube.com/watch?v=A11eWGIasMY
poloneum.com/FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS.pdf
youtu.be/aGx4IlppSgU?t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually went to see him talk at Wembley a few years ago lol.

He is a bit cooky I guess you could say, there might be some useful information in among his theories (the lizard theory being a metaphor for the lizard part of the brain for example).

His attempt at making a TV station 'The peoples voice' was a shambles, he got loads of leftist trash in such as Sonia Poulton and the whole thing devolved into crap rather predictably.

I think he might have some good instincts in terms of mass migration and the migrant crisis. I am not sure, he might be one of us a bit even.

If I were to read one of his books it would prob be his first big hit 'The Big Secret'. I can't say which one would be best to read though.

I've always thought that the "reptilians" are just metaphor for the Jews / Zionists / globalists. So I've always considered him as "one of us".

i wouldnt take anything he says as fact but he generally seems to be a stable person and maybe you can find something useful in his books, or just take it as fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw

I'm hoping he becomes Trump's spiritual advisor.

Im amazed that he is still alive. Nutjobs usually get themselves killed fairly quickly but he is still somehow going; which suggests he may not be as insane as he sounds

he's definitely cooky. His 'jokes' on stage are fucking hilarious. so bad theyre good. He's like a creepy uncle. I think a lot of his more legitimate ideas get thrown out because of his more cooky stuff i.e the reptillians
that does look interesting. the whole conspiracy surrounding the Royals/Diana appeals to me a lot. I watched a youtube clip of him explaining it and i remember him saying it was all a ritual, all symbolism. Scary stuff

Ha funny you say that, in this documentary following Icke in America when he is on tour

youtube.com/watch?v=P2ypYcZ7qfw

a Jewish group goes on the attack against Icke saying he is antisemitic

What are his theories?

He's got a hell of a mind and a power of explanation.

I don't know how right he is, but he's very good even if only allegorically, and I'm glad he's out there being a complete madman.

I think he thinks that he's on a separate plane of existence to the reptiles so therefore he cant be killed by them. lol

>that does look interesting. the whole conspiracy surrounding the Royals/Diana appeals to me a lot. I watched a youtube clip of him explaining it and i remember him saying it was all a ritual, all symbolism. Scary stuff

yeah all the stuff about Dianas death etc, that she died in the tunnel named after the moon goddess Diana etc

>he's definitely cooky. His 'jokes' on stage are fucking hilarious. so bad theyre good. He's like a creepy uncle. I think a lot of his more legitimate ideas get thrown out because of his more cooky stuff i.e the reptillians

yeah he does say some truthful things no doubt, just a lot of stuff to wade through though

Ventura ripped that faggot a new one lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_pudR1kNI

fast forward to 4:30 for ultimate lols

holy crap i remember watching that at the time lol, was so unnecessary. alex jones tried to reconcile them

lol 7:50 in the video is also hilarious, just skip through this guys talking

I cant find it anywhere with just ace and david

I must admit i only have a very basic knowledge on them after watching a few YouTube clips of his speeches. He believes that the elites in the world are reptiles, that the rothschild / zionists want to establish a new world order, that the british royal family are part lizard paedophiles, and also a whole bunch of stuff about consciousness which i haven't even begun to look into

You can't consider yourself red-pilled until you know about the reptilians.

All three are absolute madmen, and I love them all.

ha fuck yeah, inb4 jesse is reptile

Personally, I find the conspiracy stuff a lot more interesting than the stuff about consciousness etc, so he can be very hard to listen to
Ventura just seems like a loud obnoxious asshole here to me. Alex Jones and Icke are one hell of a combination though

We out here.

Also, the talk I went to of Icke's was 10 hours long lol. All in one day.

Yeah I probably wouldn't bother with the ones that get too into spirituality, not that there wouldn't be anything useful to glean from them, just harder to wade through.

Lol ive watched the channel 5 documentary posted above and he was worrying about running out of time. What did he cover during the talk to you went to?

i was thinking of getting the 9/11 book, but theres a youtube video of one of his talks where he pretty much covers it. Seriously thinking about buying The Biggest Secret now

Ventura once forwarded the idea of being somebody's VP as insurance that the president wouldn't get shot.

I thought that was just about the best idea I'd ever heard. He's really quite startlingly levelheaded.

The general theme of the talk was "The insane people are running the asylum" (i.e reptilians and perhaps others?). He used this image a lot throughout the talk. Made a lot of references to 'few control the many'.

He pretty much laid out his theory with his most updated work. Explained the metaphysics of Reptilians, related his theories to things like the banking crisis etc (current issues at the time).

One part that was disappointing is that during some intermissions he would have these hippy drummer people go on the stage and get all 'new agey', a running theme of the talk was to tackle the darkness with light etc, standard stuff.

He was releasing the book at the time "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" (Meaning fight darkness (reptilians) with light? or something along those lines).

I do have his books (bought a small collection of them second hand), but haven't read them. The biggest Secret has the most appeal to me if I were to read them, it is kind of a classic conspiracy book in a way.

It was a long talk and a few years ago now though so my memory is a bit rusty.

Sounds interesting for the most part but that faggot new age stuff would annoy the hell out of me
going to shop around a few local bookshops/charity shops to see if i can pick up one on the cheap. if not, the biggest secret will be my starting point

substitute jew for reptilian and it all makes sense

I mean, I try to be pretty open-minded about things, but it's like this: if he was remotely credible he'd have a much bigger following - i.e., there's a reason he's fringe as shit an widely considered a fucking loon, and it ain't cuz "the man" is keeping him down.

this

grade-A nutter. fucking lizard people are you serious?

No he literally means reptilians

total nutbar

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=A11eWGIasMY

This. His whole shtick is outing the jew by playing lawyer ball.

fucking audiophile

>Sounds interesting for the most part but that faggot new age stuff would annoy the hell out of me

Ha yeah man it was a bit much

>going to shop around a few local bookshops/charity shops to see if i can pick up one on the cheap. if not, the biggest secret will be my starting point

prob fairly likely find some, i bought mine in a charity shop

he's been doing this for a while though and he is getting a bigger following. He was literally the laughing stock of the country after terry wogan told him that people are laughing at him on his chat show. He's still considered a loon but i think people respect his dedication to being a loon

i hope so. fuck paying £15-20 for a book.

I believe him. If you read only one of his books, read this one.

There are no more fucking "lizard people"

The Anunnaki (sentient bipedal dragons, not "lizards") left this planet around 2500BC

Yeah, some world leaders and dynasties have some Anunnaki blood, but they aren't literally shapeshifting lizards

None of them can shapeshift

poloneum.com/FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS.pdf

I like his headphone reviews.

Thanks for the recommendation. care to give a brief overview/summary?

I concur. pic related

stop using literally wrong, fatso!

spotted the gov agent

Basically reptilians have been here in control of mankind since the Sumerians. He goes through a lot of history in that book.

It's not shapeshifting, They are projecting a holographic human apperance

shiiieeetttttt

his speech about the jews is spot on

thanks. sounds interesting, i dont know about about the histroy to his theroies so I'll try and pick up a copy

sad part is he is 100% correct

Hope you don't lose your mind after reading it. Are you religious at all?

eh, I personally think anybody could shapeshift if it's possible, the world is made of probabilities and statistics,

so really anything could happen out here, we could even meme some wild shit into reality

so imagining rich people are lizards isn't so far fetched

I consider myself an open-minded person, but come on - reptiles?
The bloke's unhinged, elron-style, and folks just go to his gigs for the lels.

See

>care to give a brief overview/summary?

all his books are the same

you won't believe this, I cannot say how even though this sounds totally bonkers it is 100% true for real

royals are shape shifting lizard people aliens

like over and over again for 800 pages

like 10 books worth of this

>Hope you don't lose your mind after reading it.

Yeah I will say don't get too sucked into it, many people get deep into this shit and end up having paranoid delusions etc.

>Seriously thinking about buying The Biggest Secret now
do it bro. its a really good read. dont care for the diana shit cuz america. i love this shit.

Smart people like him say crazy ass things in between the truth. You have to discredit yourself. Example would be Adam Curry, says straight out of the gate he's a crackpot. They don't think it be like it is but it do.

yeah but is it really allegorical or are people just trying to shoe-horn his fanciful ideas into a more coherent narrative ?

the new-age accouterments are a dead giveaway that this guy has latched on to all manner of lunacy.

I have also always thought/hoped that the reptile thing was just a metaphor for those that are focused on present acquisitions.

He seems like the tin-foil hat crowds Tony Robbins.

>this guy has latched on to all manner of lunacy.

he was a footballer who went on to be an announcer until he announced he was the second coming

Nah David definitely believes the reptilian stuff. The allegorical theories are just interpretations of his work by other people.

I actually have the biggest secret. He picked up a lot of his information from Jordan Maxwell back in the day and other researchers like Texx Mars and then combined it with ancient alien stuff. Its a pretty decent collection of knowledge combined with things that you cant prove. The one thing that Icke is credited with documenting before anyone is information about Jimmy Savel.

>I have also always thought/hoped that the reptile thing was just a metaphor for those that are focused on present acquisitions.

nah, some of us are more lizard like, we shed more skin, hotter when it's hot, cooler when it's cold, murder our broodmates for fun only sometimes for food

No I'm not religous, I have done 'religious studies' at A level for 2 years though? Why do you ask?
I can't see that happening. I would say i'm a pretty level headed person but ive always questioned the way things are so conspiracies are naturally interesting to me
What else was in there other than Diana?

Dudes a crackpot, chdck our graham hancocks stuff, more interesting and legit researched/sourced

I have Human Race Get Off your Knees and Phantom Self, he's my favorite conspiracy theroist and I'll be seeing him in Los Angeles in September.

>he was a footballer who went on to be an announcer until he announced he was the second coming

Also he was a Green (present UK watermelon communist) party politician.

>combined it with ancient alien stuff.

so it's based on Sitchen? who has like the worst scholarship ever?

His "movie" metaphor reminds me Guy Deborg's "Spectacle" and Plato's "Cave."

Yeah the reptile part of the brain interpretations etc, there might be some value here, but Icke definitely believes what he is saying.

Just wondering because if you are a Christian and believe in the creation story from the Bible, then your worldview is about to come crashing down. Consider this: the Sumerian creation story is almost identical to the Hebrew (Christian) creation story, yet the Sumerian predates the Hebrew by many hundreds of years.

It's like I'm reading a comic book. Tell me more user.

No. Just ancient stone carvings and legends that other people cant explain

> graham hancocks
any recommendations on where to start?

Yeah i remember watching something which showed that the whole concept of Christianity is not at all unique, and essentially follows a template of other previous religions

Christ Himself is not included in what I am referring to, just the creation story. I thought you said you were studying religion...

He's retarded. The only other answer is invalid.

read some Campbell, Joseph, like "Hero with a Thousand Faces."

Lol it was a while ago. I dont remember the details. I studied the problem of evil, beliefs about the soul and religious fundamentalism so didnt cover the history of religion or anything like that

thanks for the recommendation, looks an interesting read

"Fingerprints of the gods" and after that "Underworld"

(((reptiles)))

youtu.be/aGx4IlppSgU?t=19s

Start here.

thanks user. Had not heard of Joseph Campbell before, definitely given me some food for thought