Why is modern music so shit?

There seriously hasn't been any likeable music produced since the early 00's and even that's a stretch. Lool at pic related. How can you listen to that fucking thing let alone hold back the temptation to kill it

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scum

...Gang

Both dubs.
Scum gang confirmed.

Stop listening to rap.

There’s still a lot of good music being made, it’s just that nowadays you have to dig through piles upon piles of garbage (sometimes literally) in order to find it.

Because being a stupid nigger clown is apparently appealing to cringey teens

I can't believe Trippie is mentioned in the same breath as this bitch. POLES was a mistake.

>images (6).jpg

Computers are illegal in my country

Implying that you should ever listen to rap at all at any point in your life.

Seriously, once you start weeding our rap music you will start to enjoy music again

Everybody says this yet I never hear any of this 'good music'

Here’s a start.
vine.bandcamp.com/

I dunno man, everyone told me to listen to that Aeroplane album and it sucked. That wasn't rap.

I fuck with $uicideboy$ etc all day.

I hate this pedo, lil pump, etc.

To say this generation makes shit musuc shows that you have only breached the surface of it. Do some more digging and dont let one artist speak for a entire generation of music or artists

Rap isn't bad at all. Learn to live

If you like somthing a bit heavy. Id reccomend $uicideboy$. It consists of 2 cousins (ruby da cherry and $crim) ruby used to be in a couple punk bands and $crim was a DJ previously before starting it up.
My faveorit 5 by them is
$outh $ide $uicide
Antarctica
Kill yourself part 3
O Pana
And paris

Id give them a check if your into it. I enjoy the fuck out of them. Ruby may seem like he has some mumble to him. But his lyrics are deep, depressing, and well placed

You're a fucking retard lmao. Listen to Tame Impala or Mac DeMarco and come back.

No its absolute shit you punce

made me lol

Sounds like gaybar music

Soyboy