We can all agree that Revenge of the Sith is better than The Force Awakens, right?

We can all agree that Revenge of the Sith is better than The Force Awakens, right?

No. But it is better than Rogue One.

>prequel faggots

ahahahahah, Disney shits all over your shit taste

V > IV > VI = VII > RO > III > I > II

Clone Wars makes Revenge ot the Sith better

I wouldn't say that. But the originals + prequels, or even just the originals are better without force awakens. Force awakens makes things WORSE and adds nothing to the plot

V > IV > VI > RO > VII > III > I > II

Digits confirm

>people unironically think that tfa is better than prequels or r1
You guys must be normies, and tfa is your first sw. You have my permission to kill yourselves.

Why are there so many people now defending the prequels? You can dislike Force Awakens but don't defend the prequels in the same breath.

True, but only if you are talking about Tartakovsky's version.

Can't argue with that.

Naeh.

OT> Nu > PT

Objective:
5>4>6>3>1>2>>>>>>Any and all nu-Star Wars Disneyshit

Subjective:
6>4>5>3>1>2>>>>>>Any and all nu-Star Wars Disneyshit

True.

Tarkovski did Star Wars? Was it Caravan of Courage?

EIGHT PLUS SIXTY

>5>4>6>3>1>2>>>>>>Any and all nu-Star Wars Disneyshit
This is literally perfectly correct. Finally nice to see less retards ranking them.

The only other ways to rank them is through meme value, Sup Forums Prequel contrarianism, and Disney Redditism.

That's like saying a solid chunky turd is better than liquid diarrhea. In the end they're both shit, so who cares?

Genndy, not Andrei

It was more original.
TFA is New Hope with fenimism, niggers and homos.

i think it is.

>niggers
I bet you're a fag who gets triggered by the inclusion of Lando in the OT.

>TFA is New Hope with fenimism, niggers and homos.

Princess Leia was a feminist icon. Lando was the first black guy ever in a Star Wars movie and Lucas even married a black woman.
And Luke was originally supposed to be a woman.

Now kill yourself.

La Revanche des Sith is a work of art, true kino for the modern age.

Palpatine's plot to take over the galaxy is actually pretty cool. He plays both side of a war and uses their increasing desperation to grant himself more power. Once all of his pieces are in position, he takes down all of his enemies (jedi and trade separatists) in a single strike. The Force Awakens consists of sitcom humour and another lazy superweapon.

The PT is better in concept, TFA is better in excecution. Bottom line.

5>4>6>R1=3>2>1>sabercopters>7

Autism

5>>6>Jedi Academy>Jedi Outcast>Dark Forces 2>Mysteries of the Sith>3=7>R1>1>2

>tfa being better than rogue one

is it opposite day?

>two movies for kids
too close to call

I like it a lot more tbqh. Sheev is a delight.

This

This.

For all the sloppy execution, the basic plot of the 6 star wars films is an interesting development.

TFA and RO add next to nothing to the series.

Headcanon is funner than all the films

Even AotC is better than TFA.

the best star wars flick after clones desu

>anyone ever ranking RotS above TPM

I don't get it and I never will.

If I hear one more autist on here tipping his fedora hard enough to say "Rebels/Clone Wars is canon", I'm going to lose it. Yes, Disney for some insane reason made your cartoon canon, but I can't even comprehend what mental state you have to be in to watch the original trilogy then pic related and think they are compatible

4 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 7 > R1

Yep

it's unbelievable that after all these months, there are still people who genuinely think that TFA is any way possibly better than any of the prequels.

nope
5 > 4 > 6 > 3 >2 > 1 >>>> vii > r1

>7 over rogue one

you guys aren't gonna fit in here, i suggest trying a different website. maybe find a place with lower standards to suit your own.

Rogue one was a nothing movie with noce visuals. TFA was a giant mess of a movie that had han solo abandon his wife, child, and a war so that he could make jokes and say iconic lines. They managed to make me not give a shit about planets being blown up by handling it with the same grace as a sitcom. "Haha these things always have a weakpoint isnt that right fellahs? Please by more merchandise." Anyone who doesnt put tfa on the end of a ranking has shit taste. Prequels at their worst gave us creepy romance and 50s diners, TFA at its worst destroyed the original casts achievements and gave us marysues.

V>IV>VI>III>RO>I>II>>TFA

Post season one TCW is good.

/thread

5 over 4 is the ultimate pleb opinion

4>5>6>7>3>RO>1>2

5>4>3>6>1=7>Not seen R1