I don't like Trump at all but even i hated this

I don't like Trump at all but even i hated this.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPhCYkaTvS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't like Trump at all

>not liking the best president we will ever have who triggers rich celebcucks
you know where to go

>6 minutes of whining

who wouldn't OP, who wouldn't. How much do you have to pay for that kind of shit.

>hollywood is vilified
In what fucking world does she live in

all i take from this is that the jews are scared as fuck that everyone is on to them and we aren't taking their shit anymore

all we need now is for young white males to stop being fucking beta faggots and to take back what's theirs

Yeah, she should have just thanked her friends and talked about her acting experience instead of bitching.

>leave in a limo from one of your many million dollar mansions to an award ceremony full of a room of millionaires and billionaires standing up clapping for you and whistling
>"this world is so hard on me"

Narcissism personified

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that award show.

And having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless tripe in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Kosher agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He is a "rich celebcuck"

Yeah of course you don't, dumb drumpftard

Why are people upset about this? Dont they realize this was nothing but a vain attempt for her to stroke her massive ego.

Well yeah, that's why they're mad.

very funny how liberals genuinely believe they are living during the second rise of Hitler since they've been saying it over and over again for a year straight, kind of like the opposite of that self help technique where you say positive things to yourself, but they say terrifying things to themselves constantly

>the man whos daughter is jewish, defends israel at every turn and filled his cabinet full of jewish bankers is an anti-semite!

i would let her stroke my massive ego if you know what i mean

>celebs are having a bad tme
literally fuck you, come live here in a third world shithole and I will make sure you know what "having a bad time" is
just aother "rich white people complaining about rich white people" episode

I missed the globes because I'm a bong

How much did Sup Forums blow up during this?

what does that have to do with trump? its not about trump being anti or pro israel, trump is merely the icon for change in america and hopefully the world. we can still get along with jews but we need to put them in their place.

I'm not American but I somewhat agree.

If you were just listening to what these people say, you would think that Trump's alt-right death squads are roaming the streets, cleansing them of mexicans and blacks, while hanging journalists from the gallows.

It's pretty pathetic how left-wingers in America are so afraid of tv reality star with funny hair

Luckily my liberal friends hated this too citing her completely unaware hypocrisy.

Shut up Pajeet

Awful, simply awful. They STILL don't realize that THIS is why they lost. Out of touch bourgeoise.

>be millionaire for just lying on camera
>live in a gated community with security that's full of white people and the one token millionaire black family
>get to say your mind on nationwide TV
>EVERYONE HATES ME. WHY? I'M THE BEST AND KNOW BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

nah we didn't care for the most part, just had a bunch of greentext and mocking her and calling her boring

we aren't a bunch of SJWs that spam shit that trigger us

It's more the lugenpresse blowing it up, no one takes the globes seriously, and the Oscars are doing down the same drain.

Putting aside the Trump hate, this is exactly the reason why people in "flyover states" loathe Hollywood and coastal/metropolitan elitists. Since when did Hollywood arbitrarily decide it knew best for everyone?

My Normiebook feed is about 80% people liking articles about how she "LITERALLY DESTROYED" Trump and 10% weed memes and 10% animal memes.

They have provided us more entertainment from being butthurt about Trump winning than all the shitty films they made in the last 10 years

Who is this based semen demon?

youtube.com/watch?v=zPhCYkaTvS0

Bill Burr said it best

Hown many more days until you stop getting triggered over what a celebrity said?

>wont someone please think of the immigrants in Hollywood

Absolutely

>we aren't a bunch of SJWs that spam shit that trigger us

Haven't been on Sup Forums much?

Trump exists outside of Sup Forums yknow...

Is she Wolowitz's gf?

Lily Collins

look at all those faces, nobody agrees with her

>all those pre-filmed reactions

Why do they even bother pretending this is live?

SHARIS'S BEARRIES

I thought flyover states hated us here on the coast because they were jealous that we have jobs and they don't.

I seriously can't name a single movie she was in this year to get an award.

>hurr durr nigger
yeah I am, doesn't change the fact she's an hypocrite, at least she can play hillary on a bio film, already got the liar part right

It was a lifetime achievement award.

> Whiny leftist elites talking down to commoners is a constant theme and central pillar of person you don't likes election.
> Proceed to continue to be a whiny leftist elite talking down to commoners.

Schadenfreude

>boo trump haha am i right or what?
>"National hero stands up to Trump, he literally cannot come back from this one. Click here to find out what they said!"

The press deserve to be the top 3 most vilified things in america, up there with hollywood and foreigners.

>we aren't a bunch of SJWs that spam shit that trigger us
Why does this thread exist then? Why do all the other threads exist?

>get lifetime achievement award
>waste speech talking about flavor of the month politics

It's cool to have these rich as fuck people who live in their own well guarded and closed bubble to tell others how to think and who to hate/not to hate.

Sure, If I was a multi millionaire, surrounded by body guards and servants to do all my every day shit and my only link to the real world was through news and media, I too could go full SJW while grabbing some trophy and feel good about it.

Since the Jews took over. You can trace a direct lineage from the SJWs to the kind of socially conscious hysterical crap Stanley Kramer waa putting out and getting Oscars for. Once Hollywood started considering itself the moral arbiter of world events, the decline was in motion.

Remember, Hitchcock, Kubrick, Ophuls... Almost none of the great directors got adulation from these people. There were people like John Ford and Capra who anchored Hollywood for a time, but to say their kind doesn't exist anymore is a vast understatement.

to laugh and trigger libcucks like you

Which they only give to people whose careers are over and they think will die soon

Speaking as someone whose generally on liberal issues, I've actually traveled and visited through a lot of the interior US. Colorado is probably my favorite states. It's beautiful as fuck, great bars and access to weed. The flyover states may not make as much as the coastal areas, but they still contribute much to the US economy.

This election really shed light on the Left Wing/Right Wing divide and how each sides slags on the other. Both can't exist without each other's contributions yet they continue to do this shitfest.

If seeing someone make fun of a disabled person genuinely breaks your heart to the point where you're almost in tears then you're the biggest special snowflake on this planet.

What a fragile-minded idiot

>all you'll have to watch is football and mma, which is not art
>implying hollywood is art
>football, mma, and hollywood are all industries but "we" are artists, know-it-all and essentially are better people than the rest. For your own sake, listen to us.

Ok

>I don't like Trump at all
8 years

I always look at youtube comments and I always regret it

nah you can blame McCarthy and the Hollywood guilt over the communist blacklist

Ever since then they turned on John Wayne and the Republican core of Hollywood who all supported the blacklist

Worse. A reality TV star with funny hair who has repeatedly and expressly argued for improving their lives and putting their livelyhood and interests first rather than other countries and corporations like both sides of the political establishment have for 50+ years now.

I wish i had a politician who espoused such views.

>lmao these rich hollywood celebs are so out of touch with the common american
>this is why I voted for the billionaire TV celebrity born in a wealthy family

Because we are intelligent, based people who don't care about what people think. Which is why we have to post everytime someone disagrees with us.

This is why they're called Limousine Liberals. At least I can respect actual liberals who live and deal with poverty, crime, and bigotry on a first-hand basis and try to make things better.

>when a person who pretends for a living pretends to get emotional in a speech but acts like it's real emotions

>meryl probably cheered for polanski and that snitch but hates Trump

>yeah Colorado is beautiful AND DUDE THE WEED AND BOOZE WAS GREAT

People such as yourself cheapen life.

I agree with this. It created martyrs out of anyone blacklisted. I actually made the mistake of watching Trumbo and was disgusted at Bryan Cranston's retarded remark that Stalin was a fascist dictator and not a Communist.

> Money is the only factor that makes people out of touch.

Who else could get under their skin? I love Trump more and more every day.

I love liberal hypocrisy, even when they try to make conservatives look hypocritical. "You can't like Trump because he is a rich celebrity!" You're the guys who hate rich people. We never had a grudge against any of those celebrities because they made money, only because they are stupid assholes.

I wake up with a smile every day. Nothings going to bring me down :)

Who are they cheering for?

I used to buy that evil Republicans were the cause of the Red Scare.

However, looking at modern Democrats pushing the exact same thing on an even bigger scale is really shattering that perception.

The same idiots who report the news are the ones that write the history, and let's just say after their performance this election, I have doubts...

I'm 24, cut me some slack, I'm still enjoying my youth.

>being poor means you're right

I don't know where this meme came from but boy is it stupid. I literally had someone try to invalidate my argument about automation being the main cause of low wage job loss (as seen by increase in productivity) with "You aren't poor. You don't know what it's like."

I'm amazed she had the audacity to say that Hollywood is vilifed. What an absolute fucking crock. Sounds like a right attention whore. I'm picturing when Sigourney Weaver was in the same acting class as her she would be this bitchy and spiteful social butterfly getting all of the attention while Sigourney is the more reserved one in the background who doesn't get nearly the same sort of spotlight.

>ITT: waaaaaaaahhhhh somebody won't bow down and worship Trump like I do!

Get ready for a long 4 years, kids.

Film maker who snitched on commies during the Red Scare.

Elia Kazan

Someone who sold out a lot of hollywood communist to the feds

you're a faggot tbqh

>H-h-heh heh yeah. We're just spamming these threads to laugh at you, even when I said we weren't spamming them before heheheh
Noice.

It's not about being rich you fucking retard commie. It's that their perspective is distorted from reality because they are wealthy enough to live in places that are isolated from the plebs, aka real people.

Alright m8, those thirties come fast though.

>mfw four years of alt right losing their shit whenever a comedian, actor or writer says mean things about Trump

JEEEEESUS
watching highly edited, highly changed and often straight fiction films from a place that is incredibly un diverse in terms of political leaning
taking it as truth

nuokay.jpg

I want Sup Forums to fucking leave.

>probably

I love how triggered Drumph supporters get everytime someone calls him out on his shit. I'm excited for the next 4 years. 4 years of continous Drumph supporter butthurt and meltdowns

The only reasons I'd want to be famous are so that A, I could fuck 10s, and 2, so that I could purposefully ignore these events like Terrence Malick and Woody Allen do.

Look how bored everyone was during that ovation. It's fake adoration. It's all so embarrassing.

if liberals continue to double down and further insulate themselves with the elite of the elite they aren't going to gain any power in 2018 or in 2020.

That's for Elia Kazan

Trump's entire campaign showed he cares primarily about making money and promoting his own shit

You manbabies need to get over not everyone loving your idol.

I love how triggered liberal celebrities get everytime they get up to make a speech. I'm excited for the next 4 years. 4 years of continous Hilary supporter butthurt and meltdowns

No one cares what you want here, unless it's a mouthful of cock, in that case go to /soc/ or /lgbt/

>based nolte and harris

what are some essential /nolte/ and /harris/ kinos?

Nobody who goes there gives a shit either. They just want to get drunk as fuck off of free booze and maybe get an award.

Was that Colin Farrell who rolled his eyes and went "guess I'd better clap"?

Reminder that this who she is cheering for