To play disabled Christy Brown in Oscar-winning My Left Foot, he spent eight weeks in a cerebral palsy clinic...

>To play disabled Christy Brown in Oscar-winning My Left Foot, he spent eight weeks in a cerebral palsy clinic, stayed in a wheelchair in filming and insisted on being spoon-fed.

Actress Anne Hathaway shaved the whole of her hair and lost 25 pounds for her role in Les Miserables.

JARED LETO SENT CONDOMS TO VIOLA DAVIS

Did she cry and have snot coming outta her nose?

>shaved the whole of her hair and lost 25 pounds

SO BRAVE

literally nothing

2edgy4me
MUH OPPRESHUHN

lunatic

Congratulations, Tommy Wiseau

she looked pretty qt as tomboi though, that's definitely a bonus

Why don't you just try acting?

pretty damaged

MOM'S

Woah what a SACRIFICE! Blue collar workers got nothing on this beast

>did not come out as trans right before the Oscars

what a shame, if he had, he would've won.

this

DDL's antics, and others like him, are embarrassing desu and probably arent too helpful at all

He got something like pneumonia, because he didn't wear anything for warmth under his butcher outfit when they were shooting outside for gangs of new york which is just dumb and not something worthy of praise.It's not like that was bill butcher's clothes from his grave or whatever, it doesn't make the performance or movie better it's just autistic

everyone talks about how amazing this guy is but seriously imagine having to work with this autist

There were reports about guys having to carry him around during shooting, because he wouldn't stop acting retarded even if the cameras weren't rolling

You're just hating on him because he's a great actor and one of the objectively best-looking men to ever live.

Jared must spend all day on r/madlads the absolute state of him

He's so up his own arse he called Laurence Olivier a fraud of an actor for not staying in character during the entire film.

>because he wouldn't stop acting retarded even if the cameras weren't rolling

Is he /our guy/?

During filming or during the film?

>Camermen on set reported 'Daniel Day Lewis would insist on being carried around by the crew and have his food spoon-fed to him. He would occasionally spit the food out, screech "clean it up wagie" then soil himself.'

Sounds like it